Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dominico

Has anyone tried on the So OP belfast....

6 comments in this topic

Players
533 posts
2,201 battles

The Module that everyone says is pointless. I forget the name, is it targetting mod  or soemthing. It raises your spotting distance which at first I thought meant an enemy at 10km conceal I could see at 11 or 12 km or whatever. Until someone rudely but helpfully told me I was stupid for considering it as it's your view range it extends...

But this got me thinking. When the weather is bad in-game and you have this thing fitted... can you do an actual Belfast and shoot at enemies with this extended range radar spotting type module. While they can't shoot back (I know stealth firing booo)  just like the real belfast.

So this is pretty useless and entirely situational but I wondered if people think it would work or have tried it in the bad weather games.

Players
533 posts
2,201 battles

Hahaha. Oh that was the only use I could have found for it. That's would have a been a cool flavour skill too.

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

Hahaha. Oh that was the only use I could have found for it. That's would have a been a cool flavour skill too.

It would be a huge buff for BBs, DDs and cruisers take the concealment one. But it would be hilarious to open on a cruiser at 9km with Yami with him unable to spot you :teethhappy:

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
773 posts
7,411 battles

No, it does not affect your view range in a storm (radar does not work either beyond 8km).

Pretty sure radar works as normal, although only lights up the enemy for the person using it, not for the whole team.

Alpha Tester, Players
5,134 posts

Pretty sure radar works as normal, although only lights up the enemy for the person using it, not for the whole team.

yep indeed gene:)

Sign in to follow this