Sign in to follow this  
xWarMachine

Amagi's Dispersion

9 comments in this topic

Players
71 posts
2,743 battles

Is it just me or the dispersion is really bad?

When I look at the ship's parameters it says the dispersion is 211. When looking at the North Carolina's parameters it says 293.

When playing those ships the NC shots feel alot more accurate while with the Amagi it feels like they go all over the place :/

Both ships are fully upgraded and the Amagi has the "Aiming Systems Modification 1" module.

Players
2,207 posts
7,425 battles

That should be RNGesus hating you, because the Amagi is one of the most accurate battleships in the game (if not the best) while the North Carolina is, ehhh...

Edited by Comodoro_Allande
  • Cool 1

Players
189 posts
9,001 battles

The Emperor is displeased that you didn't sacrifice enough Shogunate samurai to him, so he didn't bless your RNG. 

But in all due seriousness, you probably had a craprun of luck with RNG on Amagi. I have her at the moment and her dispersion has been just fine for me. 

[MIMI]
Beta Tester
723 posts
2,861 battles

You really must be very unlucky... I found the Amagis accuracy to be the best of all BBs I played except for the Impregnator...

Edited by Kruzenstern

[OP-B]
Players
128 posts
17,453 battles

Could it be that you tend to fight at closer range with NC, which makes it feel like Amagi's dispersion is worse.

This is because at first I had similar feelings. How ever, then I noticed that I'm just about always at 12-9km on NC but on Amagi I stick at 12-16km

Agressive bow tanking on NC, and on Amagi I'm keeping more range to deliver full broadside salvos, for first 5-10 minutes.

Beta Tester
2,335 posts

Could it be that you tend to fight at closer range with NC, which makes it feel like Amagi's dispersion is worse.

This is because at first I had similar feelings. How ever, then I noticed that I'm just about always at 12-9km on NC but on Amagi I stick at 12-16km

Agressive bow tanking on NC, and on Amagi I'm keeping more range to deliver full broadside salvos, for first 5-10 minutes.

NC sigma = 2.0

Amagi sigma = 1.8

And the 2 ships have similar dispersion at close range

--> That's why NC accuracy is superior at close range 

Edited by Darth_Glorious

Players
71 posts
2,743 battles

I do actually tend to get close with the Amagi the same way I do with the NC

Sign in to follow this