Sign in to follow this  
Phil_McCavity

Bad games this morning.

8 comments in this topic

Players
63 posts
2,100 battles

So I've played like 5 games this morning and in everyone I've been the lowest tier in my Dunkerque. Of course I end up on the receiving end of a devastating strike. Full heatlh to nothing within 5 minutes. Boom Headashot. Whats worse is the team go on to lose every match so far. Now, me dying early plays a part in that loss, but I just feel that somehow RNG and the weekend gods are against me.

I was wondering do those players who only play at weekends get a more favourable team, as opposed to those who play a few games everyday? 

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,304 posts
6,195 battles

Well I could say something you don't want to hear but I'm just gonna say that yes, weekends can be slightly more frustrating

Players
257 posts
350 battles

So I've played like 5 games this morning and in everyone I've been the lowest tier in my Dunkerque. Of course I end up on the receiving end of a devastating strike. Full heatlh to nothing within 5 minutes. Boom Headashot. Whats worse is the team go on to lose every match so far. Now, me dying early plays a part in that loss, but I just feel that somehow RNG and the weekend gods are against me.

I was wondering do those players who only play at weekends get a more favourable team, as opposed to those who play a few games everyday? 

I understand you are just trolling with an alt account (your name gives it away), but for others who visit the forum for a whine and think their bad results is everything else's fault.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!

download.jpg

Beta Tester
1,342 posts
5,226 battles

The latest month I have generally been playing pretty crap, and I blame that mainly down to me, doing pretty silly things, overextending, trying to get a daily double even though I'm way to tired and tilted etc etc.

Sometimes the team lets you down, but even more often it can come down to your own performance aswell, so instead of finding someone else to put the blame on, analyse your own perfomance and take that knowledge with you into the next game. And then get torpedoed while you sit in a smoke and go play another game.