Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

Rejecting Clan Invites - Feels bad just clicking "No" without giving a reason.

7 comments in this topic

Players
1,360 posts
5,356 battles

Hi All,

I've had a few Clan invites recently but I just don't play the game enough to feel that I'd be able to bring anything to a Clan so I've always just clicked the "No" button, but as there is no way to tell the person who sent the invite "why" you're declining their invite, it always makes me feel bad* It'd be nice if the UI had a tickbox option to open a text box so you could leave a message if you wanted to.

Anyone else feel the same way or has years on the internet turned everyone into black-hearted pirates? :D

* I'm from the UK and we like to apologise for anything and everything repeatedly, it just our "thing" along with talking about the weather, bad teeth and drinking enough Tea to sink a BB, sorry :D

Players
3,041 posts
3,645 battles

* I'm from the UK and we like to apologise for anything and everything repeatedly, it just our "thing" along with talking about the weather, bad teeth and drinking enough Tea to sink a BB, sorry :D

Really? I thought you were canadian

7c73db97bdbacf416f6e0a41ddd996c7.jpg

[PORT]
Modder
1,526 posts
11,177 battles

Not an issue. Just read on reddit you like coop. :great:

More clan/chat functionality would be nice indeed.

Cannot take back an invitation.

Players cannot leave a clan by themselves. etc.etc. 

• Cool 1

[WGB]
Players
2,062 posts
26,025 battles

You have bad teeth, Urghh, and why do clans invite you, or did you mean div invite in-game?

Players
1,360 posts
5,356 battles

Ah, Smeggo, well this is awkward :D Thanks for the invite buddy, sorry I couldn't accept.

I realise I may be blowing this a little out of proportion but in my head I pictured the whole [PVE] clan going through a list of PvE players like a team of corporate head-hunters, reducing the list from thousands of hopefuls to a short-list of 3 until they finally chose me, only to be disappointed when I declined the invite. At least that's how I pictured it happening any way :D

Players
1,360 posts
5,356 battles

You have bad teeth, Urghh, and why do clans invite you, or did you mean div invite in-game?

I had no idea why until I read Smeggos post :D and yes I definitely mean a Clan invite (white tag [clan] added to name) rather than the in game Divisioning.

Sign in to follow this