You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Babykim

IJN Mutsu in shop

52 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
6,477 battles

...and it is buffed relative to video reviews. Faster turret rotation, faster rudder shift and, most importantly, higher rate of fire.

Whereas USS Arizona still rules amoung tier 6 battleships, HMS Warspite is a complete junk in comparison.

• Cool 4

[HOTEL]
Weekend Tester
99 posts
3,656 battles

Thank you Wargaming for the 30% off coupon.

I wanted the 30 Days premium.
I wanted the gold.

This Supreme bundle will cost me £35.78 but this time, I don't mind, this time.

Actually thinking about it the only time I ever see the exclusive flags that come with bundles is from division friends with the Jutland flag as they got theirs long after I got mine from the start of release/beta. I've not seen any else use the exclusive bundle flags. Ever.

Can we put a request in to add these custom flags into super containers? I would be very happy with getting a Prinz Eugen flag in a SC above these new upgrades or the old 250 signals.

(Remember when they were gonna do away with premium days in bundles because)

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles

I wanted the gold.

Actually thinking about it the only time I ever see the exclusive flags that come with bundles is from division friends with the Jutland flag as they got theirs long after I got mine from the start of release/beta. I've not seen any else use the exclusive bundle flags. Ever.

Can we put a request in to add these custom flags into super containers? I would be very happy with getting a Prinz Eugen flag in a SC above these new upgrades or the old 250 signals.

Any chance you could post a picture of the flag?

It'll probably show up in the news article, but I wouldn't mind being able to make the purchase choice earlier.

If you don't it's no biggie.

[HOTEL]
Weekend Tester
99 posts
3,656 battles

Any chance you could post a picture of the flag?

6b2ea108c3.png

35b76292d8.jpg

• Cool 2

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles

6b2ea108c3.png

35b76292d8.jpg

Awesome! Thanks a bunch.

WG might get me to invest in the supreme package for once.

If only it wasn't full of pointless upgrades and consumables I could just buy for my unlimited credits.

But I guess buying the ship on its own and 8000 doubloons would already get you close to the bundle price. I actually want the signals in the bundle and the premium time will get used eventually even though I still have plenty.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,345 posts
14,949 battles

...and it is buffed relative to video reviews. Faster turret rotation, faster rudder shift and, most importantly, higher rate of fire.

Whereas USS Arizona still rules amoung tier 6 battleships, HMS Warspite is a complete junk in comparison.

https://gamemodels3d.com says reload is know 30secs from 35 BUT Turret traverse looks worse.. Ichasegaming has traverse at 45secs for 180’, https://gamemodels3d.com has turret traverse at 3.8’ a sec so thats 47.4 secs for 180’

[-I-N-]
[-I-N-]
Players
697 posts
12,468 battles

I guess the traverse time from ichase is pre-buff with expert marksman captain.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles

https://gamemodels3d.com says reload is know 30secs from 35 BUT Turret traverse looks worse.. Ichasegaming has traverse at 45secs for 180’, https://gamemodels3d.com has turret traverse at 3.8’ a sec so thats 47.4 secs for 180’

Reload is indeed 30sec. Turret traverse is 47.4sec/180° base, but 40sec/180° exactly with Expert Marksman skill.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,230 posts
7,323 battles

Well, hello my precious :hiding: Welcome to my fleet!

Used the 30% coupon thingy on the supreme bundel or whatever its called. Cause why the hell not, I could use a bit of gold and the flag looks kinda nice (though slowly I'm wondering if I'm ever going to fly it on anything since I have so many flags...)

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
922 posts
11,303 battles

I got it. Experience so far: Lots of citadelles, torped a Scharnhorst to death who tried to torp me and absolutely didnt know that i had torps too. Also deck is burning almost constantly and everything larger than a Graf Spee completely trashes your armor. 

Looks like a fun ship thou.

Players
23 posts
3,138 battles

Used the 30% coupon thingy on the supreme bundel or whatever its called. Cause why the hell not, I could use a bit of gold and the flag looks kinda nice (though slowly I'm wondering if I'm ever going to fly it on anything since I have so many flags...)

What 30% coupon are you all talking about? Where to get it?

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,345 posts
14,949 battles

whats this 30% coupon everyone is talking about?

[-MM]
Beta Tester
1,182 posts
1,435 battles

Do we know when the Alabama is likely to come out, was hoping to use my 30% discount for that, rather than his but I'd rather use it before it runs out. 

Players
136 posts
2,104 battles

What is this mysterious 30% coupon?

Not sure what to think of Mutsu, it would be great to have a battleship trainer at least. But I don't know if I want to quickly get some money together just for that. Not sure how she's going to preform in game since she is the WW1 fit, instead of the upgraded version that is Nagato. 

Edited by TheCoolBird

Modder, Alpha Tester
1,611 posts
807 battles

What 30% coupon are you all talking about? Where to get it?

whats this 30% coupon everyone is talking about?

What is this mysterious 30% coupon?

It's just a coupon that seems to have been randomly given out to some players, it was a complete surprise to see one believe me

u779b.png

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,345 posts
14,949 battles

It's just a coupon that seems to have been randomly given out to some players, it was a complete surprise to see one believe me

u779b.png

Ow Dear RAGE threads incoming. And no i have not had one (Yet i hope)

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,230 posts
7,323 battles

I have a feeling it might be to people who spend quite a lot of money on the game?

thats what I thought when I got it at least.

Might also be like the last time WG send out that low tier prem ship to people: completely random.

Players
23 posts
3,138 battles

I have a feeling it might be to people who spend quite a lot of money on the game?

Might also be like the last time WG send out that low tier prem ship to people: completely random.

Then I think I would have two of them... :trollface:

But nothing there.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles

I'm fairly certain it has nothing to do with money spent since I own every premium ship you've ever been able to buy, plus more.

No coupon here.

Players
766 posts
8,146 battles

Used the 30% coupon thingy on the supreme bundel or whatever its called. 

Sorry, but where does one find this 30% coupon thingy?

Nvm disregard. Multiple posts happened while I read and typed (on phone here)

[HAERT]
Players
303 posts
7,247 battles

I don't have one yet also own every premium ship, have had premium time for over a year and spent an unbearable sum on doubloons in that time too.

I think it's actually the opposite. My friend who's barely ever spent money in the shop always gets these. It's to entice people to spend who don't do so regularly...

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
430 posts

No coupon for me either. :( The Mutsu ultimate package would have been tempting as a trainer ship.

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,683 posts
7,236 battles

I wanted the gold.

I bought the Krasny Krim Supreme package only so I could get the Soviet Guards flag.

Jutland flag is the best though.

Edited by Hedgehog1963