Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OxyMoronic

Quaitty Issue: bug : all your screen controls dissapear during battle

4 comments in this topic

[BLTS]
Players
2 posts
6,233 battles

Hi All, I need advice. I can play 10 or so games and then suddenly my controls dissapear...it starts with the missing start battle button when our teams are listed...then when you go into battle....you cannot see the tag details of friendly or enemy boats....nor the minimap...nor the Cap Label letters ....nor your boat controls and boat status....nor the text that you are writing to your team mates. You also have no aiming guide for your guns but u do have for your torps. All you see is what you would see in real life standing on deck! distant boats ( but which are the enemy)..shellfire and sea and land and wrecks!

Sometimes your controls will flicker back for a split second and then go again.. it is really frutrating....even so I managed to get 49k in a Belfast firing blind at enemy BBs. Your keyboard controls work fine but u need a good memory and good instinctive aiming!

I have a top tier gaming PC with latest Windows 10.  My internet is good with very fast ping rates......no lag and fps at 70 plus.  Can anyone explain what is this problem and how to fix it? Or how to report it to WoW? I have another team member who has the same problem. Help appreciated!

Edited by jonnyfrench

[MIRAI]
Players
591 posts
6,792 battles

Could be a mod acting up. Have a session without them (safe mode launch, use the little up arrow next to the battle button in the launcher) and see if it still occurs. If not, you'll need to remove and reinstall mods oneby one untill you get the culprit.

If you're running vanilla, submit a support ticket. I never encountered the bug u speak of myself.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,429 posts

From the description this is a known bug. It is not related to mods (happens to me too sometimes and I am mod-free).

Only way out is to restart the client.

Sign in to follow this