Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mangrey

But i just want to get rewarded

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester, Players
628 posts
11,995 battles

When i play my CV no matter Random or Ranked. but it is worse in ranked since there is more team work there if you can call it that .... it is hard to keep a star when you lose as CV 

SO WG REWARD ME FOR WHAT IM FORCED TO DO. Your damn AA boots/Nerfs to CV are run the game.

/rant off

Mang

[BYOB]
Players
3,074 posts
11,057 battles

The only way WG will notice that carriers have serious problems is when people stop playing them. Otherwise they'll see stats saying that people play CV's and all is well.

• Cool 1

[_GG_]
Weekend Tester
261 posts
2,309 battles

Funny how my friend has played CVs only in ranked and has gotten to rank 12 in a couple days without any trouble.. :rolleyes: All you need to do to make a positive impact is to be better than the CV on the enemy side.

[NED]
Players
4,194 posts
11,706 battles

The only way WG will notice that carriers have serious problems is when people stop playing them. Otherwise they'll see stats saying that people play CV's and all is well.

OK. When was the Diamond event again? IIRC that was the last time I played a CV. Or maybe once or twice after that.

[HAVEN]
Players
719 posts
6,164 battles

I agree with that.

Many a time the team is like 'you did [edited]all' yet i use my planes to spot targets, torpedos, prevent attacks, scout out DD etc.

The game does not reward any of these actions but always fun if you are top of a losing team.

Players
1,428 posts

​WG said already various times that they will make changes in CV gameplay. Acoording this artikel : https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/fear-surprise-comfy-chair/ (first question)  the first changes will appear Soon .

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,345 posts
14,955 battles

People already have. CV make up about 3.4% of ships brought to game 

Sign in to follow this