You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DrCaesar

Why there is a limit to compliment?

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
75 posts
4,069 battles

New season of ranked battles finally start and most of us grinding our way through rank 1.We team up with a lot of good teammates or battle with good enemies.I like to compliment good players, players who cares about teamplay, so in ranked battles i compliment a lot. I can understand why we have a limit on report system,  to prevent spamming, but i really don't understand why WG put a limit on compliments.It's not something that can be abused.Even if someone spams compliments it doesn't have any effect on players account or gameplay.I simply run out of compliments everyday! :)  

I really want to know why developers do such thing.If someone has info about it, please share.

• Cool 2

[DREAD]
Players
453 posts
7,651 battles

I have often wondered the same.

Limit 'reports', sure. I can see why: so much salt about.

But I run out of compliments every day. I don't just give them for helpful or outstanding play, but to everyone in the game, on both sides, who gets a Kraken.

• Cool 1

[AAA-]
Players
666 posts
5,040 battles

You... you have that much good players? Where did you get them from? :ohmy: are they from another planet?

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
434 posts

I have often wondered the same.

Limit 'reports', sure. I can see why: so much salt about.

But I run out of compliments every day. I don't just give them for helpful or outstanding play, but to everyone in the game, on both sides, who gets a Kraken.

Imho WG had a basic idea of using "karma" to encourage good behavior through rewards, so that's why there's a limit on compliments as well.

Players
136 posts
2,171 battles

Yeah, it is a bother that it's limited. When I notice a team member has been really helpful in game, or something such as that I compliment them. I don't think it should be limited, as you say it's not like it can be abused like the report function which is understandable.