Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Exustio

Bot Naming and Shaming

7 comments in this topic

[OMNI]
Beta Tester
508 posts
5,264 battles

I've seen it multiple times now, where people basicly move forwards and backwards whilst doing nothing but shoot at random targets. 

I am getting sick and tired of these things, cause if they are actual humans, then i would feel sorry for their kids. I know naming and shaming is not a good way, however i believe it is the only way to produce a good healthy gaming community. Yes, people might suck at their games, yes people might not understand certain aspects, however those people show more life then bots. Therefore, i believe this naming and shaming is not so bad after all, especially not if you show proof of gameplay. 

Edited.

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to ''Naming and Shaming''

Edited by cekan_1
  • Cool 3

Players
6,008 posts
7,043 battles

I've seen that in CoOp battle players shout "die cheater" to a bot. Whom was a bot. Because you know... coop battle :teethhappy:

lol4.png

[OMNI]
Beta Tester
508 posts
5,264 battles

I've seen that in CoOp battle players shout "die cheater" to a bot. Whom was a bot. Because you know... coop battle :teethhappy:

lol4.png

Incase u havnt noticed, its ranked.....

[OMNI]
Beta Tester
508 posts
5,264 battles

While I just showed different situation.

and the point of showing a different situation? That people are stupid because he said "Die cheater"? At least that guy is alive, granted, not capable of normal thought processes, but able to understand that sitting out of raange 90% of the game doesnt help the team in any way. 

[THESO]
Alpha Tester
18,658 posts
6,078 battles

I always talk to the bots in pve... it's fun when my team either way, the team correcting me and rightfully saying they are bots ( and me saying: yeah that's why I can curse them, they won't report me for it :popcorn: ) or the team joining in and actually taunting the bots :popcorn:

Sign in to follow this