Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ZandersMcGrooby

How does a Nagato kill himself?

17 comments in this topic

[MUMMY]
Players
63 posts
9,828 battles

So I was in a random earlier. I sh1t you not, our Nagato was fragged within 1 min of the start of the game. No one torped him, no one from our own team shot him, no one got - 1 kills.  How was this possible? What happened? 

Players
2,207 posts
7,425 battles

No, don't think so. I remember his death notice in bottom right corner being blue... I think

I mean "pink" for being a teamkiller, as stated there:

My guess is automatic damage for shooting teammates.

Players
6,008 posts
7,043 battles

Another the same problem/bug in a battle from polish community: http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/74434-samozatopienie/

But this must be rather a TK death.

Edited by ghashpl

[SCRUB]
Players
7,303 posts
9,548 battles

Sounds like a pinkie tried to be funny but didn't take the automated TK detection system into account.

[YJKG]
Players
301 posts
16,776 battles

So I was in a random earlier. I sh1t you not, our Nagato was fragged within 1 min of the start of the game. No one torped him, no one from our own team shot him, no one got - 1 kills.  How was this possible? What happened? 

You should ask Mutsu, she pulled it off IRL!

Weekend Tester
542 posts
4,965 battles

My guess is automatic damage for shooting teammates.

Ironically, he'd have to be quite a good player to achieve that - i.e. he'd have to do 49k or 65k (Nagato A or B hulls) of "reflected" damage to team-mates in the first couple of minutes in order to kill himself.... thats good shooting!

[OSC]
Players
2,731 posts
10,257 battles

Ironically, he'd have to be quite a good player to achieve that - i.e. he'd have to do 49k or 65k (Nagato A or B hulls) of "reflected" damage to team-mates in the first couple of minutes in order to kill himself.... thats good shooting!

nah, you get more damage returned then you are dealing.

We fooled around with a pink clanmate few days ago. Few guys just rammed him on the start of the game, and he lost like 20k hp in Montana just from ramming.

Sign in to follow this