You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
__Danger___

When we get the next team competitive mode / clan wars?

When we get the next team competitive mode / clan wars?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the last King of the Sea tournament number at time of next team/clan competitive mode Wargaming releases?

• Definitely more... that's my belief in Wargaming.

2 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
298 posts
3,200 battles

First of all have to say I admire TobiAssho and everyone behind those player (King of the Sea) tournaments. They did so much for the community and even my clan had opportunity to play and it was great fun. Thank You!

But there is so much work and organization troubles for every participant and simply said, it's very uncomfortable in current game state. After two tournaments, I wouldn't be surprised if people kept losing interest. Similarly as it happened with Team Battle mode. Initially it was fun, but WG ruined it with lack of motivation. Where is nothing to fight for, there are no fighters.

So I made this poll to express the community feelings. I don't expect WG to actually do something, but they might at least notice what the loyal forum-reading player base thinks and that the situation and waiting gets worse and worse.

So, what is your guess?

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Players
908 posts
10,097 battles

King of the Sea tournaments also start to get repetitive due to the little variation in the tournament itself. 

I will never make guesses on WG implementing smth into the game, it's always wrong anyways.