You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Suggestion / proposal for WG: Can you please add "Premium Time" rewards to new "Inventory"?

8 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,982 posts
8,609 battles

Hi all,

Suggestion / proposal for WG: Can you please add "Premium Time" rewards to new "Inventory"?

In other words many Free-to-Play users have really hard time when they earn their coveted "Premium Time" reward and have to use it right away (i.e. without any choice when to start it)!

My simple / elegant suggestion is to add such earned "Premium Time" reward to new "Inventory" and enable player to:

• use "Premium Time" reward when player wants
  • sell "Premium Time" reward if player wants

What do you think guys?

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 4

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,784 posts
10,685 battles

Even without selling - it's ok that the Premium Time packages run out when you don't play, be it a day or a week, that's what you get: X time when your account is premium. But the moment when to start your package, whether it was bought or earned through missions of some sort, should be up to player. In fact, I had moments when I actually hesitated to play, because... well, latest example: Rankeds. I was starting the season at some Rank already. And among these Ranks already behind me, I had "premium time" reward. Meaning: if I want to play but have time only for 2-3 games that night, I should refrain from Ranked because this triggers the premium time that's then going to mostly go to waste then.

Such situations are frustrating and discourage playing. On the other hand, the option to accumulate reward 24-hour premium packages would actually trigger the hoarder in many people. I for myself know that in Armored Warfare I ended up with a couple weeks worth of unspent Premium :D So I wasn't exactly using it but damn, did it feel good to just HAVE it in storage, just in case :P 

Edited by eliastion

[PMI]
Players
2,405 posts
5,626 battles

Why would WG curtail their revenue potential?

Are we new around here?

I think you playing naive is sad...

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,687 posts
5,569 battles

Its not a bad idea, armoured warfare had a similar system where you earned 24hr premium, but could activate them when you liked

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,590 battles

It is a very good idea

If you have Money but not the time days ahead, you get more flexibilty by buying flags and/or camo XP wise for captain and ship and that gives total flexibility..

[KVK]
Players
366 posts
8,115 battles

Why would WG curtail their revenue potential?

Are we new around here?

I think you playing naive is sad...

Advertise-wise why should i buy premium time?

In the few occasions were i won 24h premium time and therefore used it, the amound of games were very limited.

If i could use the 24h-premium-time on demand and for example use it during the weekend or on a day off the advertising value would be much higher!

Me, after the 3...5....7 games i can play during the 24h: "Meh, what's the deal with premium time?"

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,982 posts
8,609 battles

HI all,

I posted this on Reddit as well and the support was present there as well! :)

"Suggestion / proposal for WG: Can you please add "Premium Time" rewards to new "Inventory"?"

We shall see if (hopefully) there would be any comment from WG...

Leo "Apollo11"