iiDutchy

Banned from chat because of Complains ?

6 comments in this topic

[VV]
Players
75 posts
11,881 battles

So i was playing ranked with Nagato , and at the start of the battle this other player on my team in his Sharnhorst makes a Bline straight for my ship and rams me.

I was like well oke , not paying attention , accidents happen :)

But then a minute later or so in the battle he shoots me straight into the side from 7km range give or take, taking away 1/2 of my remaining hp , getting pink himself ,

then shot me again in the side killing himself .. upon asking what his problem was and receiving no reply , I wanted to ask one of our dds for a smoke bc i needed cover to heal up.

BUT I COUDN'T because i was "banned from chat because of complains" so I died , everyone died and we lost a game that we where winning BIG TIME.

Like for the love of God WG ? how does that work ????

How do I get banned from chat for asking what somebody's problem is , and he doesnt get banned from Ranked for Teamkill / Teamdamage ?

Can somebody please explain to me how this makes any sence what so ever ?

:honoring: iiDutchy

[-TXG-]
Players
2,373 posts

So i was playing ranked with Nagato , and at the start of the battle this other player on my team in his Sharnhorst makes a Bline straight for my ship and rams me.

I was like well oke , not paying attention , accidents happen :)

But then a minute later or so in the battle he shoots me straight into the side from 7km range give or take, taking away 1/2 of my remaining hp , getting pink himself ,

then shot me again in the side killing himself .. upon asking what his problem was and receiving no reply , I wanted to ask one of our dds for a smoke bc i needed cover to heal up.

BUT I COUDN'T because i was "banned from chat because of complains" so I died , everyone died and we lost a game that we where winning BIG TIME.

Like for the love of God WG ? how does that work ????

How do I get banned from chat for asking what somebody's problem is , and he doesnt get banned from Ranked for Teamkill / Teamdamage ?

Can somebody please explain to me how this makes any sence what so ever ?

:honoring: iiDutchy

He probably hit you with all seven reports aswell. 

[VV]
Players
75 posts
11,881 battles

He probably hit you with all seven reports aswell. 

Yes , thats what i was thinking .. I realy don't like those people , they realy take all the fun out of playing in a matter of seconds. 

[PORT]
Modder
1,493 posts
10,995 battles

Only a report per user per day ins counted. You must have gathered some more before. :hiding:

[VV]
Players
75 posts
11,881 battles

Only a report per user per day ins counted. You must have gathered some more before. :hiding:

Don't think so , only played a couple games before that :amazed: