Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aetam

Warships Community Contributor Battle (Feb 18th)

57 posts in this topic

CCevent.jpg

Warships Community Contributor Battle

February 18th 2017

(11:00 AM PST | 2:00PM EST | 7:00PM UTC)

to

(2:00 PM PST | 5:00PM EST | 10:00PM UTC)

The time has come. Once more a bunch of Community Contributors, some smaller content creators and even Wargaming employees will meet in an epic battle. Witness as EU and NA fight alongside each other in mixed teams. Did you ever want to see your favourite warships personalities in one place? This might be your chance.

The battles will not be serious and the teams will be random. The main goal is to entertain the viewers and have some fun together. There will be walls of torpedos, secondaries will darken the sky and maybe we get to #DetonateJingles. So get your snacks ready, grab your drinks and join us live on Twitch!

Current Roster
1. Flamu (EU)

2. Mighty Jingles (EU)

3. Strefs (EU)

4. Yuzral (EU)

5. IEarlGrey (EU)

6. Aerroon (EU)

7. Aetam (EU)

8. Strangers123 (EU)

9. ClydeThaMonkey (EU)

10. PointyHairedJedi (EU)

11. OttoCarius21st (EU)

12. Harkonnen (EU)

13. ShipComrade (NA)

14. VulgarrTheViking (NA)

15. Hughbert Jass (NA)

16. WastingSomeTime Gaming (NA)

17. Slai(Half) (NA)

18. Keviseeb (NA)

19. Fr05ty (NA)

20. Lert (NA)

21. Kelorn (NA)

22. IChase (NA)

23. Notser (NA)

24. Kamisamurai (NA)

25. Mejash (NA)

26. Braincage (NA)

27. TitiuBlack (NA)

28. TragicLoss (NA WG)

NoZoupforYou (NA) *tentative

LittleWhiteMouse (NA) *tentative

SuperNikoPower (NA WG) *tentative

Trevor (NA WG) *tentative 

Stream Match Schedule

Round 1

12 vs 12 St. Louis

Round 6

12 vs 12 Missouri                                        

Round 2

12 vs 12 Shimakaze (torps only on ocean)

Round 7

12 vs 12 Z-52

Round 3

12 vs 12 Atlanta

Round 8

12 vs 12 Fuso

Round 4

12 vs 12 Bismarck (secondaries only)

Round 9

12 vs 12 Belfast

Round 5

12 vs 12 Derzki (torps only)

Round 10

12 vs 12 Hakuryu

Edited by Aetam

6 people like this

Is jingles gonna be there this time of will hi's lord ship not grace hi's people in the salt mines yet.:hiding:

Is jingles gonna be there this time of will hi's lord ship not grace hi's people in the salt mines yet.:hiding:

He should be there. He even made a video to promote it:

He should be there.

Take LittleWhiteMouse aka TorpedoBeat Queen :popcorn:

1 person likes this

Best birthday gift that I could ever get.. Better have some nice drinks and figure out how to see this epic battle on my 4K telly. :) :teethhappy:

I missed out on the Bismarck battle last time (Had a quick toilet break) Hopefully I can participate in that one this time :look:

The roster has been updated, unfortunately Kandly had to cancel but Flamu will be joining us!

1 person likes this

Cool! I definitely will try to watch! Hope LWM will be there. And Lert is 1 of the most hilarious guys IMO!!!

The roster has been updated, unfortunately Kandly had to cancel but Flamu will be joining us!

Uhhh - such salty lol battles full of potatoes :trollface:

This should be streamed just like the tournament battles to be really funny, without multi twitch we will always be missing something :(

Why aren't you multi casting the event WG?

Not sure, but I think we all are gonna stay in one TS room since there are no serious battles this time :)

Not sure, but I think we all are gonna stay in one TS room since there are no serious battles this time :)

It's still more fun if we can watch from the perspective of both teams, even if it's 'not serious' :)

Ooohhh! Here's mister blunt shedtool again with his number problem. What time will that be in the Paris-Berlin time zone? I've been trying to look it up but the numbers are performing an October revolution in my 2 brain cells...

This should be streamed just like the tournament battles to be really funny, without multi twitch we will always be missing something :(

Why aren't you multi casting the event WG?

Unfortunately we're all off this weekend and have no one available to cast or participate :(

I might sneak in from home, but I'll still need to convince the missus that that is the best way to spend a Saturday evening :P

3 people like this

Unfortunately we're all off this weekend and have no one available to cast or participate :(

I might sneak in from home, but I'll still need to convince the missus that that is the best way to spend a Saturday evening :P

Why not let the CC's stream from their own perspective? I think flamu for instance wouldn't mind, just as many others.

Only downside would be that you're spreading viewers over multiple channels ( which you could limit by limiting the CC who can stream )?

I missed out on the Bismarck battle last time (Had a quick toilet break) Hopefully I can participate in that one this time :look:

If you do, remember to fully upgrade your Bismarck! Some people forgot about that the last time, and many lulz were had :teethhappy::honoring:

I might be derpy, but not that derpy. Well, once I took out a Hindeburg without any skills applied after the captain skill patch :hiding:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0