You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Evergreen

Did you ask yourself ...

93 comments in this topic

[BNI]
[BNI]
Beta Tester
251 posts
12,444 battles

Lots of times i see players in Ranked Battles act like solo warriors. (Solo warriors can´t win a war).

The Team desides to goto a Capture Point, and from the start you see them going a totaly different way. And when the Team asks them to come to the point of the teams choice ? Well, they don't react or just simply reply with a rude answer.

To be clear ! Every single player in a Ranked Battle is 16.6 % of the Team !

16.6 % the team needs !

So when you're not a Team Player, then ask yourself ....

Why do i play Ranked Battles, when i don't care of Teamplay at all ?

The way "you" act makes the team to lose that match for more then needed !

I'm not saying that they are better then you, but in a Team based game you shoud at least "try" to be a part of that Team, and not a dead weight that causes the Team to suffer more then needed !

When a Team has "2 of your kind" players in the Team, then they are having 33.2 % chance to win, and (if you didn't realise it) you have to win Matches to gain Ranks and earn the goodies !

I'm sure that when you try to be a Team Player, and act together with the Team, you will realise how much fun it can be to win as a Team !

The other way around ...

When you keep on being the "solo warrior" you make people not realy happy with you have around. Losing a Match because people like you, won't make you friends.

So, ask yourself why do you keep playing Ranked Battles, and ruin others fun ?

Players
1,011 posts
10,302 battles

OK, I really, really hate to be "that guy" but you need to improve your stats a LOT before you start making topics like this. Also, the rest of the team isn't there for YOU. 

Edit: I took a closer look at your ranked battle statistics..........having bad team team mates is hardly your problem. (You use the Schors which is terrible in ranked and surprise surprise, you do horrible in it) 

Edited by waxx25
  • Cool 5

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,678 posts
5,566 battles

Well that depends remarkably as to how the battle unfolds.

If for example there are no CV then a low detection DD going on its own to the other cap is very valuable - it will either find and detect the enemy team, in which case it falls back to stay undetected while spotting/torping, or there wont be any enemy there in which case it can cap and start generating the team points.

• Cool 6

Players
1,011 posts
10,302 battles

Perfectly valid post, yet first reply is that his stats are crap. Forums huh

The post is hardly valid. When you are the person screwing your team before the game even starts you do not make a post about lack of team play from others. So maybe take more than 10secs to think about my response pleb.
  • Cool 4

Players
6,008 posts
7,043 battles

But how someone complain about lack of team play while (looking at his stats) you can say that he is not that guy that is bringing victory to the team?

Of course I like when even a bad player is trying his best. This is the only thing that he can do. But I think the OP should learn more.

Evergree - here are very good videos about basics: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoRQa0D7yVpc05KETkgPsyZHIRZd980cO

Players
1,011 posts
10,302 battles

But how someone complain about lack of team play while (looking at his stats) you can say that he is not that guy that is bringing victory to the team?

Of course I like when even a bad player is trying his best. This is the only thing that he can do. But I think the OP should learn more.

Evergree - here are very good videos about basics: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoRQa0D7yVpc05KETkgPsyZHIRZd980cO

Exactly, I have seen plenty of potatoes do their absolute best to help the team and i love seeing that. The OP is clearly not one of those.

Players
258 posts
12,320 battles

Fair point, but, if he had good stats you'd probably agree with the post. Point is, stalking stats makes me laugh,this place is more judgmental than a bunch of teen girls on instagram. 
  • Cool 5

[BNI]
[BNI]
Beta Tester
251 posts
12,444 battles

OK, I really, really hate to be "that guy" but you need to improve your stats a LOT before you start making topics like this. Also, the rest of the team isn't there for YOU. 

Edit: I took a closer look at your ranked battle statistics..........having bad team team mates is hardly your problem. (You use the Schors which is terrible in ranked and surprise surprise, you do horrible in it) 

I'm using the Belfast and the Mahan, and my stats ? Well, what about losing far too often because of "that"guy ?

Players
1,011 posts
10,302 battles

Fair point, but, if he had good stats you'd probably agree with the post. Point is, stalking stats makes me laugh,this place is more judgmental than a bunch of teen girls on instagram. 

OK I see your point. Yes his post is valid in general. But for him to make it is like the Pope posting about how religion is bad or a serial killer talking about how killing is bad........do i need to go on?

• Cool 3

Players
1,011 posts
10,302 battles

I'm using the Belfast and the Mahan, and my stats ? Well, what about losing far too often because of "that"guy ?

7 games in Belfast with an avg dmg of 20k......Edited

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to flaming

Edited by VMX
insult,flaming

[BNI]
[BNI]
Beta Tester
251 posts
12,444 battles

Sadly but true. I wasn't offending or attacking people, but you will always have people feeling better ;)

Players
258 posts
12,320 battles

OK I see your point. Yes his post is valid in general. But for him to make it is like the Pope posting about how religion is bad or a serial killer talking about how killing is bad........do i need to go on?

Fairy nuff. Don't know why I felt the need to pipe up as I don't really care. Pouring a beer appears to have mellowed me.

[BNI]
[BNI]
Beta Tester
251 posts
12,444 battles

7 games in Belfast with an avg dmg of 20k......WTF does that pathetic number have to do with the team? seriously man are you that ignorant?

Stats again ? Are you realy too blind to understand that i am that bad, because people are acting like i posted ? Or do you need to feel better ?

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Beta Tester
1,222 posts
7,206 battles

sorry to say it but his stats kinda point to a yolo player with very little damage done on average each game

take the Fiji one of the best cruisers for team play especially in ranked and he has 22855 each game average damage and that's not just poor its awful and points to a player being alone and not using his team for spotting while he hides in smoke spanking everything in sight

and then take the Belfast again 22k with a ship that owns ranked at the moment for breakfast and his kill ratio is damn right crazy

maybe he isn't talking about someone else but himself and rather than ask for tips hes playing the imaginary friend needs help card?

should he make topics like this? maybe not but nothing to stop him

• Cool 3

Players
1,011 posts
10,302 battles

Sadly but true. I wasn't offending or attacking people, but you will always have people feeling better ;)

You are offending people with your arrogance. To think that your absolutely pathetic performance in ranked is somehow related to your team........20k avg dmg in a Belfast......I am literally speechless at those numbers, do you AFK half the game?

Give me a belfast and a 1vs7 and i will pump out more than 20k dmg before I die

Edited by waxx25
  • Cool 1

[BNI]
[BNI]
Beta Tester
251 posts
12,444 battles

The post is hardly valid. When you are the person screwing your team before the game even starts you do not make a post about lack of team play from others. So maybe take more than 10secs to think about my response pleb.

Thanks for your GREAT response on my post. We all have learned a lot of it !

Maybe you should start asking money for your advice.

Edited by Evergreen

Players
1,011 posts
10,302 battles

Thanks for your GREAT response on my post. We all have learned a lot of it !

Maybe you should start asking money for your advice.

you are so ignorant. YOU are the problem, NOT the team. That's the answer to your post.

Edit: When I play like crap(which I often do) I have the humility to admit it. When I do 150k dmg in my nagato and lose  THEN I will blame team. You do nothing AND blame the team for not carrying you.

Edited by waxx25
  • Cool 2

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Beta Tester
1,222 posts
7,206 battles

evergreen you started a thread blaming some of your team for making you have losses in ranked and the stats (I can tell you don't like that word but please live with it for a while) show you are most likely the player who causes these losses

now your already slagging of your team and portraying yourself as some kind of good player which stats (I know I know that word again) show that your in the wrong

what you should have done is started a thread asking why when you play ranked you don't do well and why you feel its the teams fault not your own then maybe you would have got people telling you where your going wrong

I don't play a lot of ranked but when I do I stay with the team everytime and if you did the same as you claim your "stats" would show this by you having more damage

don't know what else to say that would get it to you that "your" the problem but that can be solved by listening to advise and watching youtube vids on ranked play

• Cool 2

[BNI]
[BNI]
Beta Tester
251 posts
12,444 battles

you are so ignorant. YOU are the problem, NOT the team. That's the answer to your post.

View Postwaxx25, on 15 February 2017 - 05:21 PM, said:

Edit: When I play like crap(which I often do) I have the humility to admit it. When I do 150k dmg in my nagato and lose  THEN I will blame team. You do nothing AND blame the team for not carrying you.

I was talking about players who from the start do they're own thing. Not doing what the team asks from them. I never attacked or offended anybody. You for example ? Well, you knao best what you said.

[NED]
Players
4,181 posts
11,672 battles

Wow. I don't think I'll even bother to try rank this season. Seems like nothing has changed. 1 thing I learned in rank is the presence of ships and guns is merely coincidental. It's only about who's lying in the circle first. That's it. Could have been done with pokemons or even Tetris blocks.

• Cool 2

[BNI]
[BNI]
Beta Tester
251 posts
12,444 battles

evergreen you started a thread blaming some of your team for making you have losses in ranked and the stats (I can tell you don't like that word but please live with it for a while) show you are most likely the player who causes these losses

now your already slagging of your team and portraying yourself as some kind of good player which stats (I know I know that word again) show that your in the wrong

what you should have done is started a thread asking why when you play ranked you don't do well and why you feel its the teams fault not your own then maybe you would have got people telling you where your going wrong

I don't play a lot of ranked but when I do I stay with the team everytime and if you did the same as you claim your "stats" would show this by you having more damage

don't know what else to say that would get it to you that "your" the problem but that can be solved by listening to advise and watching youtube vids on ranked play

Ok, it's me. Sorry for wasting your time and energy.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Beta Tester
1,222 posts
7,206 battles

tell you what evergreen here is a replay I put on today of a game in a Belfast and shows how it should be played in ranked and will also explain to you the way a british cruiser should be played

I am not the best player in the world pal but I do feel I know how to exploit a ship to get the best out of it a lot of the time

now you are a average player in normal randoms with maybe a bit low damage but hey you have 50% win rate so fair enough that's average

your ranked though is awful at 40% and something is going wrong when your damage in ranked is some of the worst I have seen and your win rate is awful so please follow peoples advise and you will improve and maybe start and be a bonus to your team

• Cool 2

[MIRAI]
Players
1,121 posts
9,877 battles

Ok, it's me. Sorry for wasting your time and energy.

You did only very few matches with RN ships so it is likely the problem is not only the team, at least partially it will be also missing experience or skills on your side. And improving things usually starts by looking at yourself but your initial post yells "It is all the others fault!" so you get harsh answers. Most people will (un-)happiliy agree the WOWS player base has a wide mix from good to bad and very bad.

So maybe forget the beginning of this thread, start over and try to get hints for improving youself from experienced and good players. Many of them will be glad to help you or maybe play in division with you.

• Cool 1

Players
258 posts
12,320 battles

now you are a average player in normal randoms with maybe a bit low damage but hey you have 50% win rate so fair enough that's average

your ranked though is awful at 40% and something is going wrong when your damage in ranked is some of the worst I have seen and your win rate is awful so please follow peoples advise and you will improve and maybe start and be a bonus to your team

Since ranked season started I've done 12 battles, 45k average damage (mostly using Sims), 1.1 kills vs 0.7 tracked and have a 33% win rate.... I have now rage quit and back to Randoms.