Sign in to follow this  
Spookie1

Doubloons

7 comments in this topic

[BAD-F]
Players
9 posts

Is there a tab somewhere to show when doubloons have been spent and what on?

Reason I thought I had 120 or so and today I only have 65.

[UK-RN]
Beta Tester
447 posts
5,794 battles

Only your notifications in the bottom right hand corner of port screen, But that is refreshed every time you log in

I assume your doubloons have been spent on premium consumables. you can click on a drop down on your mounted consumables to buy with credits instead of doubloons

Players
1,648 posts
12,084 battles

Judging from the numbers I presume you forgot to switch the premium consumable resupply from doubloons to credits on one ship or two. It happens and it is super annoying. The log gets cleared after each session so as long as it did not happen today within your current session (given you are still in the game and did not close it) you might have a hard time tracing it.

[BAD-F]
Players
9 posts

Well I suppose that's a possibility, would I be using my doubloons if I had used up my awarded camouflages etc.?

If that's the case then WoW need to amend it because I wouldn't spend doubloons on camouflages etc.

Poor thinking from WoW to not make sure you wanted to spend doubloons rather than use up mission awards!

EDIT suppose now I'm going to need check all my consumables when I play ships so I don't get robbed of my last 65 doubloons

Edited by Spookie1

[_GG_]
Weekend Tester
261 posts
2,284 battles

I'm sory to say but WG is not liable for any spending of doubloons you do in the game. It's your job and your responsibility to purchase stuff with credits if you so choose.

Players
419 posts
7,354 battles

Yes, make sure you have credits selected instead of doubloons when using premium consumables and make sure to remove the checkbox to use ingame currency to resupply camo's that cost doubloons.

Sign in to follow this