Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aotearas

World of Warships Sound Poll

7 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
7,307 posts
9,563 battles

Why on Earth is WG asking if I/we/people follow the latest music trends?

Unless there's a hitchart about naval ambience sounds and artillery fire vinyl records that I somehow missed, what's the relevancy for such a question regarding the World of Warships game!?!?

Are we going to get a dynamic disco sound mechanic that's playing the latest chart topsellers when playing the game next or what?

Please someone explain that to me.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,439 posts
13,843 battles

What, you don't listen to the sound of the ocean and artillery fire in your spare time? Am I the only one? :trollface:

On a more serious note, they're probably asking because of the background music. Personally I love it (who doesn't love epic orchestral music?), but other people may have different tastes.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,307 posts
9,563 battles

Background music is one thing, but I don't think asking about hip-hop, pop or whatever recent music trend (dubstep?) has much in the way to do with background music. That seems to be an entirely different target audience than people who play this game.

[KOOKS]
Modder, Beta Tester
1,340 posts
3,342 battles

I just want them to make good AA-sounds soon, at the moment it sounds like peas in a jar being shaken when AA fires...

Beta Tester
4,867 posts
5,014 battles

I just want them to make good AA-sounds soon, at the moment it sounds like peas in a jar being shaken when AA fires...

Good AA sounds are already there, ready and waiting. Why they removed AA sound we had in CBT is a mistery for me. :P

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Those tentacles were nice.. wrong genre but nice anyway :popcorn:

Sign in to follow this