You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
it3llig3nc3

Potential Cheat for Ranked

71 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
628 posts
6,436 battles

Look at the picture.

What are the chances that 3 of the clan-mates end up being on the same side in Ranked?

It is probably the "START BATTLE" click hack that used to be famous in WoT.

This kind of power makes Ranked terribly biased.

WG? any comment?

RankedHackSample.jpg

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,131 posts
11,666 battles

That's probably only really possible at weird times of the day, plus I bet they had plenty of derp MM where there were on different teams so not everyone profited... 

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Omg another one of those whine topics ffs.... :facepalm: 

Counting in is not cheating. And there is a 20 or so second randomizer for ranked matches so even if you press battle at the exact same time it's no where near as often you might end up in the same match as with randoms. 

tldr: stop crying

• Cool 7

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,673 posts
15,432 battles

Aaaaaaand we needed ANOTHER thread on this because?

Search is your friend, also intelligence may be your name but it sure aint your nature !

• Cool 2

Players
721 posts
10,603 battles

Another complain thread like this....it's almost like there is a group of people trying to shove this down the throat of WG as a real problem.

Considering the past it is even likely they'll eat it.

[OSC]
Players
2,731 posts
10,257 battles

aaaaaaaaaaand lets put it this way.
Today I've ended up against my clanmate 2 games in a row. Accidently. And later on, fought another one. Should we just leave all the games with our clanmates in them?

Last game we were in division. 3 of us from the same clan. On the TS. We ended up in a team with 4th guy from our clan that noone even know is online xD

And considering ranked, I think my clanmate took away like half of my HP, so yea, so much rigging...

• Cool 1

Players
453 posts

aaaaaaaaaaand lets put it this way.

Today I've ended up against my clanmate 2 games in a row. Accidently. And later on, fought another one. Should we just leave all the games with our clanmates in them?

Last game we were in division. 3 of us from the same clan. On the TS. We ended up in a team with 4th guy from our clan that noone even know is online xD

And considering ranked, I think my clanmate took away like half of my HP, so yea, so much rigging...

Yup. Pity all the ship rigging that gets blown off by high explosives, burnt off by fires and cut apart by armor piercing. Burning Love from your own clan mates is the most likely outcome of being matched into opposite teams. :D
  • Cool 1

[TOAST]
Players
1,996 posts
25,653 battles

Why is "Cheat" in your title. I can not see what they are doing wrong. 

[SCRUB]
Players
7,303 posts
9,548 battles

It's embarrasing how so many folks of the current gaming populace doesn't even know the actual meanings and functional workings of the terms they are so freely throwing around.

Sad really, especially when you consider you might have to actually deal with such people on your own team from time to time.

• Cool 1

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,088 posts
14,054 battles

They just got lucky. Whenever I syncdrop with my clan mates, we almost always end up on either side of the red-green divide. That's not counting the way that I was made to sync drop with our clan's de facto carrier player in ranked last season so he could get a rank 1. Those were some of the most painful games I ever had where potatoes that grinned their way down to the top bracket just leaves my general sphere of influence whenever I'm not looking just to have them picked off one by one by a certain clanmate who is now sitting in his port with a shiny new pirate flag. I now refuse to be on teamspeak whilst ranking because of last season's sync dropping debacle.

On a separate topic op, I do recall you promising to use the Belfast as a profile picture once she's in game.

Edited by dasCKD

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,045 posts
7,552 battles

It's embarrasing how so many folks of the current gaming populace doesn't even know the actual meanings and functional workings of the terms they are so freely throwing around.

Sad really, especially when you consider you might have to actually deal with such people on your own team from time to time.

I'm more concerned with the possibility that they are the majority of the real world population. In a game they can only cause so much trouble, out there however...

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,683 posts
7,239 battles

Clicking the battle button is a hack now?

We have sunk to a new low.

[HAMI]
Beta Tester
1,235 posts
5,666 battles

Look at the picture.

What are the chances that 3 of the clan-mates end up being on the same side in Ranked?

WG? any comment?

Ranked cheat confirmed :facepalm:

"START BATTLE HACK" proven.

thinking-cat-thinks.jpg

Edited by Hami

Beta Tester
1,500 posts
4,666 battles

Such hack.

Much clickbait.

Wow!

Yeah.. What about all those times you did not know that there are friends playing on the same team? You know not only clan members use skype/discord/teamspeak to coordinate their games.

Wooo! o_O They are out to get you and cheat-hax!

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,415 posts
5,101 battles

Look at the picture.

WG? any comment?

Thats a pretty lucky case. Tried that with some 3 friends some days ago.

Result:

out of the 10 games we played we had like 4 were there was ONE of my friends in the same game like me and guess what ... he was always on the opposite side.

[T-N-T]
Players
287 posts
5,020 battles

Omg another one of those whine topics ffs.... :facepalm:

Counting in is not cheating. And there is a 20 or so second randomizer for ranked matches so even if you press battle at the exact same time it's no where near as often you might end up in the same match as with randoms.

tldr: stop crying

We have Season 6 and you are still upset by whining? :) You should know that Ranked is always great reason to rant about MM, ranked system, P2W, and so on...:)

To OP: Pure luck, nothing more. MM cant take in account clan membership. Some people want to have mirror MM, some skill based MM and so on. I've seen 8 members of same clan in same team once, its just matter of luck they meet in same team.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,151 posts
2,248 battles

Let me just clarify (once again) our stance on this matter.

If you end up in a game with clan mates and you:

• Are on the same team and work together -> This is teamwork and OK.
  • Are on opposite teams and do your best to win -> This will make for great matches and likely be very competitive, OK.
  • Are on opposite teams and work together in any way -> This is not allowed. Report cases like these to customer support with a replay and the players will be banned. 

If you think that having players from the same clan on the same team gives them an unfair advantage, maybe you should be playing random battles instead. You are supposed to be communicating and coordinating with all your team mates in ranked to win as a team anyway.

• Cool 17

Players
383 posts
13,116 battles

Let me just clarify (once again) our stance on this matter.

If you end up in a game with clan mates and you:

• Are on the same team and work together -> This is teamwork and OK.
  • Are on opposite teams and do your best to win -> This will make for great matches and likely be very competitive, OK.
  • Are on opposite teams and work together in any way -> This is not allowed. Report cases like these to customer support with a replay and the players will be banned. 

If you think that having players from the same clan on the same team gives them an unfair advantage, maybe you should be playing random battles instead. You are supposed to be communicating and coordinating with all your team mates in ranked to win as a team anyway.

I never read CRAP like that really..Farming Ranked in a same team is OK? Let's we all get clan and start farming Like A Boss  

[EW_YK]
Players
439 posts
10,686 battles

I never read CRAP like that really..Farming Ranked in a same team is OK? Let's we all get clan and start farming Like A Boss  

Get one and try synchronization then come back and tell me how many times you meet clanmates ;) I have yet to meet any of mine and we did try to count. Most if not all of the people will work for there team and not for the clan mates if they are in enemy team so I really do not see a problem the one in 50 games you might be grouped together.

All the best,

Barky

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

LOL at calling official WG employee post crap :popcorn:

[-TWA-]
Players
121 posts
9,763 battles

You don't know what you are talking about. Also try to be more respectful to other people. That post of you was disgusting.

Players
383 posts
13,116 battles

Get one and try synchronization then come back and tell me how many times you meet clanmates ;) I have yet to meet any of mine and we did try to count. Most if not all of the people will work for there team and not for the clan mates if they are in enemy team so I really do not see a problem the one in 50 games you might be grouped together.

All the best,

Barky

Yesterday I had in every cca. 7-8 battles some ''attempt'' of Clan Rigging Ranked - and this thing is not epidemic yet ... You need to get banned eaven if you end up in oposite teams because you want to use unfair advantage and get easy win/star/rank When playerbase population is low you can play together and farm

When you end up in unlucky battle,enemy clan holding DD line on Teamspeak and farming most important part of battle (hunting,focusing enemy DDs,low HP back higher HP in front, later easy capping and easy win) This cant be OK for sure It's clear rigging in my eyes 

In same battle your teammate in DD don't speak English so try to organise and be competitive 

Players
383 posts
13,116 battles

LOL at calling official WG employee post crap :popcorn:

I have my personality and I'm not here to drink coffee with employees

P. S. Statement in that post is not correct and need to evolve

Edited by _interceptor_80

Players
944 posts
5,328 battles

Ranked is designed to be played solo, no divisions are possible after all.

The possibility for either rigging (giving away positions after death) or unfair advantage (actual divisions in ranked) is enough reason to discourage this type of behavior.

Some of the posters in this thread are hilariously naive or blinded by their personal beliefs.

• Cool 2