HVCXS are recruiting

10 comments in this topic

[L7P]
Beta Tester
4 posts
4,594 battles
HVCXS are recruiting.

Hi all, thanks for reading

We are a large gaming community that up to now has been manly involved with world of tanks and lead by You Tuber and Streamer Sir Havoc.

We have a great background of a friendly community which is here to help train you and bring likeminded souls together to enable you to play a relaxed game or with some of our clans more competitive action.

Brings me on to world of warships, we now have launched the new clan and we waiting for news on training rooms to begin to offer good friendly training and advice to help improve your play and knowledge of the game .

We have a large Team Speak which you are welcome to use, where you can find other player to learn / play with. Team speak details are 178.32.223.97:12497 .

Our web site which has its own Warships section is only accessed once you joined, so please sign up and get involved. http://wot-uni.enjin.com/home

So to outline we looking to recruit and build the warships side of WG now and we looking for any level of player to join and get us moving forward, we will also eventually be looking for good players that want to help train and help improve the game for all that play.

Thanks for reading, please feel free to chat to me on TS on through the game, names the same

ikeee
  • Cool 1

Players
1 post
76 battles

I can't recomend the Havoc Gaming Community highly enough, I've only been a member for a few weeks and found everyone very friendly and great company on teamspeak, best thing I've ever done since installing WG's games.

Pull up a bollard, and swing that lamp, we're talking warships on teamspeak :P

[L7P]
Beta Tester
4 posts
4,594 battles

Thanks for the kind words, been asked what levels we are looking for, we are foremost a training Clan, we want to help improve your overall game so you enjoy it more and you don’t freeze when a game starts  wondering where to go , to be a more useful part of the team.

Many players don’t get the full use of their ship they choose to sail because they don’t fully understand it strengths and how it will help the team win.

Also in the long run as we grow we aim to also have a more competitive side to enjoy team battles, so something for everyone.

ikeee

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this