You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SeaWolf7

Do you think More or less unbalaced since 0.6.1

18 comments in this topic

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles

unbalanced.jpg?t=1487006394

Performance Droping but cant understand why?

Taken out by a single BB round FROM A SHINEY HORSE at 18k?

Set on fire by a single round?

Giving your team a nice smoke protection only to watch your said team taken out by a wall torpedoes 20 +strong!!! (then get blamed from said team because its no longer safe to use smoke)

Like the RN line? Absolutely its competitive against everything else with IFHE (BUT THERE REALY MANEUVARABLE):amazed:

WTF is going on?

Lets Talk WG......

Edited by SeaWolf7

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Beta Tester
1,222 posts
7,214 battles

unbalanced.jpg?t=1487006394 Your thoughts?:amazed:

I am thinking that donkey needs to piss about now and it would hit the person near him in the face :)

• Cool 4

[ST-EU]
Supertester, Beta Tester
64 posts
5,961 battles

That donkey needs to stop arsing around 

• Cool 1

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles

I am thinking that donkey needs to piss about now and it would hit the person near him in the face :)

Ha ha....Think they call that tea?

[UNICS]
Players
2,879 posts
12,087 battles

Burning bbs in cruisers seem easy at middle tiers. Not sure if that's a change though, and I'm not sure it's not more dependent on the skill of the bb captains..

Players
151 posts
9,182 battles

Giving your team a nice smoke protection only to watch your said team taken out by a wall torpedoes 20 +strong!!! (then get blamed from said team because its no longer safe to use smoke)

Like the RN line? Absolutely its competitive against everything else with IFHE (BUT THERE REALY MANEUVARABLE):amazed:

WTF is going on?

Lets Talk WG......

Someone needs to get off their high horse.:hiding:

Edited by Stixius

Weekend Tester
1,674 posts
10,257 battles

WTF is going on?

Lets Talk WG......

I would rather say "Lets Talk SeaWolf7..."

You had below average stats before, and you have them now as well.

You struggled with 5.1 average tier before, and you struggle more now that you play a bit higher tiers - nothing strange or unexpected.

All in all I do not see here anything WG related.

Please do not consider it as any type of criticism. I am just pointing out that imho there are no arguments to blame WG for what you have been experiencing recently.

It has happened before this patch to many other players and it has nothing to do with patches.

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles

I would rather say "Lets Talk SeaWolf7..."

You had below average stats before, and you have them now as well.

You struggled with 5.1 average tier before, and you struggle more now that you play a bit higher tiers - nothing strange or unexpected.

All in all I do not see here anything WG related.

Please do not consider it as any type of criticism. I am just pointing out that imho there are no arguments to blame WG for what you have been experiencing recently.

It has happened before this patch to many other players and it has nothing to do with patches.

Straight to the stats+poor stats=opinion worthless right.?

ok I  apreciate that my poor stats lead you to this but please take that out of the equation for now because I feel as I have been playing the game long enough to adleast have a good feel of the game in general regardless of poor tatical disision within game. Let me be more specific.

Do You feel as if this game is more or less balanced due to the changes in captain skills effecting different lines specifically more than others, including other buffs and nerfs to individual ships etc etc. Since 0.6.1? 

Edited by SeaWolf7

Weekend Tester
1,674 posts
10,257 battles

ok I  apreciate that my poor stats lead you to this but please take that out of the equation for now because I feel as I have been playing the game long enough to adleast have a good feel of the game in general regardless of poor tatical disision within game. Let me be more specific.

Do u You feel as if this game is more or less balanced due to the changes in captain skills effecting different lines specifically more than others, buffs and nerfs to individual ships etc etc. Since 0.6.1? 

Well, you were the one to mention "Performance Dropping but cant understand why?"

So I answered to that :)

If you ask about general balancing (before vs after patch), it is a very generic question which is hence very difficult / impossible to answer. It depends on which ships you like to play, class, nations, your playstyle, tiers...

Personally I find that there were some good decisions in the new patch and there were some bad ones. Some ships (and/or classes) are a bit better balanced and some are not.

Hence some might claim that the balance improved and some that it has deteriorated - and they would be all correct in their opinions depending on the situation.

So the best I can answer is that there is not a big impact. The game is neither broken after the patch, nor are there any major balancing issues solved.

Weekend Tester
1,674 posts
10,257 battles

who knows , wait and see lol

Indeed, the changes are yet to stand the test of time :)

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles

Well, you were the one to mention "Performance Dropping but cant understand why?"

So I answered to that :)

If you ask about general balancing (before vs after patch), it is a very generic question which is hence very difficult / impossible to answer. It depends on which ships you like to play, class, nations, your playstyle, tiers...

Personally I find that there were some good decisions in the new patch and there were some bad ones. Some ships (and/or classes) are a bit better balanced and some are not.

Hence some might claim that the balance improved and some that it has deteriorated - and they would be all correct in their opinions depending on the situation.

So the best I can answer is that there is not a big impact. The game is neither broken after the patch, nor are there any major balancing issues solved.

That's a very balanced answer ....if an answer at all..

who knows , wait and see lol

Your right.. its only been a while....:P feels like a year already but I feel the picture describes how it is in some cases.

Think I need to take a break..I've just ranted :facepalm:

Edited by SeaWolf7

Players
164 posts
3,105 battles

Straight to the stats+poor stats=opinion worthless right.?

Do u You feel as if this game is more or less balanced due to the changes in captain skills effecting different lines specifically more than others, buffs and nerfs to individual ships etc etc. Since 0.6.1? 

"Straight to the stats+poor stats=opinion worthless right.?"

Sad isnt it. But apparently if you're not a purple super unicum player you'll be discouraged from posting your opinions here.

• Cool 1

[TOAST]
Players
1,986 posts
25,637 battles

It all seems the same to me.

I get up in the morning, jump in the New Mexico, bump into a Bismark and Go, "OH crap".

• Cool 1

Players
533 posts
2,201 battles

I prefer the changes.

For me they have made the game competitive. I honestly feel no difference from the HE skill. But the awareness skills lift some of the worse players up a bit. By this I mean previous players on here whined about being deleted in their cruisers by battleships at 20km etc. Those players now have a specific set of skills to warn them they are being targeted and warn them of incoming so they have more chance to avoid this. So it puts them more on a level with the top end players who would have been aware of being targeted potentially.

Likewise, the location skill while I don't take it, is super useful to some players who struggle tracking the map and guessing where enemies might be. 

So personally I love the patch as it's a bit of a leveller and makes my opponents more skilled. Some people will like this difficulty tweak (it's like turning up the ai) some will hate it as their performance drops as they drop down the foodchain.

Also I love the choices now in the trees. Etc.

Players
590 posts

That photo sums up playing this game. It's the overloaded cart that has to carry the donkeys in the team.

Players
332 posts
7,599 battles

It all seems the same to me.

I get up in the morning, jump in the New Mexico, bump into a Bismark and Go, "OH crap".

So so true, the only thing I go near a overconfident Bizzy with is my Tirpitz and get up close with a torp shaft.

• Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,684 posts
9,234 battles

"Straight to the stats+poor stats=opinion worthless right.?"

Sad isnt it. But apparently if you're not a purple super unicum player you'll be discouraged from posting your opinions here.

Ah the persecution complex....

No mister smartass, your opinions on game and class balance are disregarded when you have SEVENTY FIVE percent of your 2400 battles in one class, to the point where you've only reached tier6 in 100-200 battles in each of the other classes.

It has nothing to do with you only being a slightly above average player, only with you playing the crushing majority of your battles with BBs, and trolling for buffs on it.

To make matters even worse, you're been playing NINETY percent BBs over the past 6 months.

You had had EIGHTEEN battles in a non-BB ship in the past 6 months.

How the **** do you expect to be objective on class balance when that's the case? You don't even play them for crying out loud.

Stop making yourself out to be the martyr when in fact people don't like or respect your opinion because you're just an incredibly biased person asking for a handouts for the only class of ships he plays.

• Cool 1