You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Horin728

Epic graphics glitch

15 comments in this topic

[CSF]
Players
471 posts
4,656 battles

Allright so today I booted up WoWs as normal, got into port, everything seemed just fine. Loaded up my 1st battle of the day and BEHOLD THE GLITCHES. Seriously has anyone encountered this? I have not changed a single thing since yesterday and everything was ok then...

Players
1,657 posts
9,070 battles

You need to deactivate the option "LSD" in the graphic settings.

• Cool 5

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,343 posts
14,893 battles

Looks like a hardware issue mate.. Last time i had that sort of thing it was because my card was on the way out. Another issue could be over heating GPU. Check Heatsink/Fan is not clogged up with dust

[BG-EU]
Players
68 posts
12,702 battles

Looks like a hardware issue mate.. Last time i had that sort of thing it was because my card was on the way out. Another issue could be over heating GPU. Check Heatsink/Fan is not clogged up with dust

This

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,477 posts
7,919 battles

The thing most topics about graphical glitches seem to have in common, both here and on reddit, is that they are all running on some kind of computer-toaster hybrids.

What resolution is 1366 × 768 anyway? Laptop manufacturers... I don't even.

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

Bigger problem is laptops being advertised as fit for gaming though most of them don't have adequate cooling for constant heavier load...

Even as new.

After cooling collects some dust they'll become even worser and only thing preventing melt down in seconds is temperature based throtling.

[NED]
Players
1,640 posts
6,129 battles

The thing most topics about graphical glitches seem to have in common, both here and on reddit, is that they are all running on some kind of computer-toaster hybrids.

Funny thats the same resolution on the pc at work that is powered by a 32mb tnt 2 card coincidence ? i think not.

[MIRAI]
Players
591 posts
5,615 battles

Update drivers, but as toby said, chances are you graphics card is trying to ease you into the idea of a gtx1080 ;)

• Cool 1

[1378]
Players
460 posts
3,052 battles

Update drivers, but as toby said, chances are you graphics card is trying to ease you into the idea of a gtx1080 ;)

1.2.JPG
  • Cool 1

[CSF]
Players
471 posts
4,656 battles

A little update, I tried rebooting, and all seemed fine, until I got this map again, so that leads me to believe that the map data is corrupted, will try the auto check feature in launcher...