Sign in to follow this  
xenopathia

410k Damage with a Leander?

14 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Supertester
3,200 posts
3,242 battles

Would like to see a replay of that... Is there even enough HP to go around for a guy to get 410k dmg in a match at that tierspread?

Players
385 posts
8,685 battles

Would like to see a replay of that... Is there even enough HP to go around for a guy to get 410k dmg in a match at that tierspread?

And without any fire damage.

I asked him for a replay, it would be fantastic if he has it, waiting for a reply. 

The only scenario would be divisioning with a T7 and playing in a T9 battle full of BB's and managing lots and lots of flooding damage. Cyclone would help too.

Modder
3,894 posts
6,952 battles

Smells somehow fishy... :sceptic:

Even if you get a replay, he played this match last november, so you will need the game version of that date to watch it.

But it is strange anyways. He didn't even reached the 200k damage in a single game before, but over 400k in a quishy light cruiser? If we discount the 410k match from his 25 games that he played with his Leander so far, he reached an average of 39400 damage per game in the other 24 games. Thats sounds normal. He also managed to sink 10 out of 12 ships in this single outstanding match. His stats from the Leander show that he sunk a maximum of four ships with guns, one with secondary and two with torpedos. That would leave a minimum of three more ships that he have to sink by flooding.

That is a quite lucky series of serendipities.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Players
5,135 posts

Smells somehow fishy... :sceptic:

Even if you get a replay, he played this match last november, so you will need the game version of that date to watch it.

But it is strange anyways. He didn't even reached the 200k damage in a single game before, but over 400k in a quishy light cruiser? If we discount the 410k match from his 25 games that he played with his Leander so far, he reached an average of 39400 damage per game in the other 24 games. Thats sounds normal. He also managed to sink 10 out of 12 ships in this single outstanding match. His stats from the Leander show that he sunk a maximum of four ships with guns, one with secondary and two with torpedos. That would leave a minimum of three more ships that he have to sink by flooding.

That is a quite lucky series of serendipities.

it would be possible if a clan face in 1 game , and he just free kill them , but rly in leander 400k+ dmg hmm

[OSC]
Players
2,731 posts
10,263 battles

Few months ago there was a hickup with the servers where like 90% of people got dropped from the games, and there was a 1 lucky guy happily sailing around killing whole enemy team for free.

Since its old game, I think it is exactly that problem.

IIRC there was even some contest going on with max damage dealt in RN CL or something like that, and few results were discarded because of it.

Otherwise, you have to play against the dumbest people to walk on this planet so they run into your 6km torps (or 8 whatever) 40 times in 1 battle...

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Few months ago there was a hickup with the servers where like 90% of people got dropped from the games, and there was a 1 lucky guy happily sailing around killing whole enemy team for free.

IIRC there was even some contest going on with max damage dealt in RN CL or something like that, and few results were discarded because of it.

Otherwise, you have to play against the dumbest people to walk on this planet so they run into your 6km torps (or 8 whatever) 40 times in 1 battle...

^^ this.

There is just no other way. Or well I can post my 600k dmg results as well and then not tell they were training room battles with inactive bots :)

[SCRUB]
Supertester
3,200 posts
3,242 battles

^^ this.

There is just no other way. Or well I can post my 600k dmg results as well and then not tell they were training room battles with inactive bots :)

Yeah, well, the 0-0-0 earnings and exactly square damage would give you away :D

Players
653 posts
4,424 battles

The lucky sods!

Which begs the question.

What if you had a finite amount of shells and torpedos? How would that effect us?

Ramming speed if you please!

[SCRUB]
Supertester
3,200 posts
3,242 battles

The lucky sods!

Which begs the question.

What if you had a finite amount of shells and torpedos? How would that effect us?

Ramming speed if you please!

That would probably mostly affect CL's and DD's and especially at high tiers, where a CL or a DD could burn through their entire supply of ammo in less time than the match would last...

CA's, BB's and CV's would probably not feel it much (except maybe Des Moines), as they don't fire/rearm fast enough to go through their magazines...

Community Contributor, Beta Tester
404 posts
17,590 battles

This has to be why. I wish that was me. So I could finally get my SoloWarrior :trollface:

Players
494 posts
9,365 battles

This has to be why. I wish that was me. So I could finally get my SoloWarrior :trollface:

Do you still get that award if you sink all of your own team ?

[ST-EU]
Supertester
2,835 posts
4,190 battles

I don't know but you would probably get a special award called "server ban".

[SCRUB]
Supertester
3,200 posts
3,242 battles

You'd be unable, as you'd get banned after the first full ship sunk I believe 

Sign in to follow this