Sign in to follow this  
InfinityIncarnate

I can't connect - technical issue found - unknown error.

11 comments in this topic

Players
105 posts
1,740 battles

Hi there everyone.

For some reason I suddenly can't connect - I get the message:
"You've been disconnected from the server.
Technical issues forund. Try again later or contact Customer Service Center.".

I was online earlier, where had no issues connecting. I took a few hour break and then tried to log on, however I got that message, I tried connecting like 5-7 times then I was able to log in.
However, now when I try which is many hours later I cannot connect at all to the server, tried like 15 times now and I'm still getting that message.

Anyone have this as well?
Anyone know how to fix this or know if this is an error server side?

I've already tried:

- rebooting the computer
- flushing the dns.
- verifying that it's allowed through the firewall.

- have windows repair the connection.

Other things I can try that have proven before to potentially have a beneficial effect?

Thanks in advance.

/INFInc.

Edited by InfinityIncarnate

[BOB]
Beta Tester
12 posts
7,439 battles

I have the same problem and there is another string somewhere with the same comments.

I have just tried another pc and get the same error message so is likely further down the line than your the pc you are playing with.

my guess looking at the number with similar issues is that the fault is at the server end.  The number of players i just saw is low  so might be there is a fix on its way\?

[RONF]
[RONF]
Players
1 post
9,563 battles

i have the same problem , it say " you have been disconnected from server. Technical issues found. Try again later or contact the Customer service center " . it say this for 3 hours long . any ideas? thx:)

• Cool 1

[GSPU]
Players
3 posts
4,616 battles

It has something to do with account my account is lvl 14 same message as above cant login.

Tanks and Warplanes login works no problems.

My son got in instantly from same computer he has account lvl 9.

Edited by NaveroSport

Players
105 posts
1,740 battles

I still have the issue, however I have been able to log in after but only after trying so many times that I lost count - so something is definitely not working correctly.

[EDIT]
Which wasn't long after I made the OP.

[BUSHI]
[BUSHI]
Players
20 posts
11,861 battles

I have same issue, however I have been able to log in after 40th attempt!

I noticed other things too:

There is significant lag in port or wherever you go... ships are loading longer or anything you click.... all started around 18:00 yesterday.

Please can some point me how to get my premium hours back? I have a log in log from when error started showing.

[BUSHI]
[BUSHI]
Players
20 posts
11,861 battles

Same problem here

Hi there everyone.

For some reason I suddenly can't connect - I get the message:

"You've been disconnected from the server.

Technical issues forund. Try again later or contact Customer Service Center.".

I was online earlier, where had no issues connecting. I took a few hour break and then tried to log on, however I got that message, I tried connecting like 5-7 times then I was able to log in.

However, now when I try which is many hours later I cannot connect at all to the server, tried like 15 times now and I'm still getting that message.

Anyone have this as well?

Anyone know how to fix this or know if this is an error server side?

I've already tried:

- rebooting the computer

- flushing the dns.

- verifying that it's allowed through the firewall.

- have windows repair the connection.

Other things I can try that have proven before to potentially have a beneficial effect?

Thanks in advance.

/INFInc.

Same problem here and the lag is terrible everywhere in port.. ships are loading like forever and inventory huuuuh i don't know i was making coffe and still didn't get in....  premium hours are stil ticking... :/ do we get a refound 1 day premium or in that case as long the problem is here?

Players
105 posts
1,740 battles

Same problem here

Same problem here and the lag is terrible everywhere in port.. ships are loading like forever and inventory huuuuh i don't know i was making coffe and still didn't get in....  premium hours are stil ticking... :/ do we get a refound 1 day premium or in that case as long the problem is here?

Yeah, I have the same issue as well. Perhaps there servers are overloaded or something like that?

[EDIT]

I just logged in with no issues at all - first try.

However I don't consider this as being solved yet.

Sign in to follow this