Dewam

"Kongo`s Tea Time" searching new members!

80 comments in this topic

[TEA]
Players
112 posts
5,720 battles

5aca684d5d522_KongousTEaTimeCuplogotruePNG.thumb.png.a1452b78115ce7c8c705c51577bbaea1.png59875f18a371a_Discordpng.png.1e92c27479de7f2a9576fcd78e25d1dd.png

Are you our next recruit?

Kongou`s Tea Time is a community clan, with members from all over Europe. Everyone is welcome (even those who do not drink tea)!

The clan started in the early days of 2017, with a group of players from all over Europe. One day we figured out, why not start a clan? And that’s when it all started. We soon grew, and we currently have 40 players (04.04.2018). We are allied with three other clans (Pravda, AKI and FoF), and have plenty of people in our community that’s not a part of the clan (Over a 100 players). We also have trainings, and other social events from time to time. We use Discord as our main service for communication, and it works great! The community there is rather large and active, so there is always someone to play and chat with. Kantai Collection accounts are welcome, although it is not mandatory, of course ;)

Our small and easy requirements:

·         Have Discord

·         Respect each other. It’s a multicultural community with different mindsets and backgrounds.

·         16+

·         Speak English, and take part in a normal conversation.

·         At least two tier Vs.

·         A desire to play well, but in a relaxed atmosphere.

·         Have a sense of humour, either good or bad (We cannot require good humour, as our admins humour sucks).

These requirements may change without notice.

If you are interested, PM me, contact me on Discord or post below. My Discord tag is Dewam#5317

The recruit process goes like this:

1. You contact Dewam on the forum, or directly on Discord (if you contact me on the forum, you will get directed to Discord anyways).

2. You join our server, and gain the "Undergoing Sea Trials" role.

3. You play some battles with the recruiter (thats what we like to call the Sea Trials).

4. If you fulfill the requirements, you will get added to the in-game clan, and gain the role "Seaman" (This role gives access to all the necessarry rooms on our server).

5. Profit?

We look forward to see you!

Welcome to Kongou`s Tea Time!

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
193 posts
8,800 battles

we are welcoming clan so join

if you wanna you can

Edited by ItachiZero

Beta Tester
193 posts
8,800 battles

Kongou`s Tea Time is a little clan, and we are still searching for new members! Everyone is welcome!

We started out as a little community of different people from different European countries. Soon we grew so big that we thought: "Why not start a clan?" So thats exactly what we did! So far we have around 18 members (3. April 2017), and growing! In the future we plan to do team battles and clan wars, so you wont miss that in our clan! We use our Discord server as our main service for communication. Our playerbase is very active, and there is always someone to play with.

Kongo Tea Time.jpg

(Click for bigger picture)

Requirements:

- Speak English

- Have at least reached tier V (we train new players)

- Be polite and "mature" (we are here to have fun, so you wont need to be serious, but we treat each other with respect)

These requirements are general. For the future competetive team/teams there will be fitting requirements.

PM me, or post below here if you are interested.

Beta Tester
193 posts
8,800 battles

Kongou`s Tea Time is a little clan, and we are still searching for new members! Everyone is welcome!

We started out as a little community of different people from different European countries. Soon we grew so big that we thought: "Why not start a clan?" So thats exactly what we did! So far we have around 17 members (1. May 2017), excluding "friends of TEA," (players that are a part of the community, but not the in-game clan) and growing! In the future we plan to do team battles and clan wars, so you wont miss that in our clan (we have recently started with clan trainings, as of 1. May 2017)! We use our Discord server as our main service for communication. Our playerbase is very active, and there is always someone to play with.

Kongo Tea Time.jpg

(Click for bigger picture)

Requirements:

- Speak English

- Have at least reached tier V (we train new players)

- Be polite and "mature" (we are here to have fun, so you wont need to be serious, but we treat each other with respect)

These requirements are general. For the future competetive team/teams there will be fitting requirements.

PM me, or post below here if you are interested.

[JAG]
Beta Tester
74 posts
2,944 battles

Hey folks, I am interested in joining your clan :) (actually, I've already sent you folks ingame request =P)

I am searching for a small friendly clan to join divisions and play when my RL allows me to do so.

Do not have too many free days or hours to spend, but I do have a tier X ship (another soon).

For anymore questions pm me or catch me in game :)

[TSUN]
Beta Tester, Players
17 posts
6,866 battles

Greetings, interested in joining your clan and playing in divisons. Recently returned after 9 months if hiatus. Got few tier 7 ships and currenty working on japanese cruiser line, for more info pm me here or ingame

[TEA]
Players
112 posts
5,720 battles

Another kind bump to this thread :)

Edited by Dewam

[TEA]
Players
112 posts
5,720 battles

I guess it is time for another Bump ;)

[TEA]
Players
112 posts
5,720 battles

Is there to many bumps? I guess so... Whatever. Here it comes: Bump :)

Beta Tester
69 posts
10,814 battles

yo! dunno if my stats are good enough to join, but i would like to try :>

im gonna be very active for a month, but then work starts and im gonna be able to play only on weekends and 1-2 hours on work days only.

and my english isnt very good. seems like i have "unlearned" it cuz of my work... (when working with ppl who know only few eng words, u start to talk like they do :|  )

gonna send the application in game soon. 

[TEA]
Players
112 posts
5,720 battles

We are still searching new members, so dont be afraid to contact us!

[THESO]
Alpha Tester
18,658 posts
6,078 battles
On 12-5-2017 at 0:17 PM, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

If need help on bump i will help always :D:izmena::great:

Soooo.... what's next, you going to lick their windows as well or something? 

[TEA]
Players
15 posts
10,298 battles

A short story that probably makes no sense or tea, but may just make someone smile and ask for joining :fish_happy:

There were no lazy days in Yokosuka naval district. This one was no different. The harbour was full with different vessels undergoing maintenance, every sailor or yard worker had a plan for the day and the good name of the Navy required those duties to be executed with care and devotion. A group of NCOs were counting horses disembarking from a freighter, some officers were bringing new maps on deck of one of many destroyers anchored in the vicinity.
A special transport arrived today. It was a cargo ship straight from India, with a load of tea. Not many knew why did this ship arrive. Nobody dared to ask or question such an extravagance. After all, orders had to be carried out.
The origin of this confusion arose several weeks earlier. It was on a battlecruiser Kongō, a majestic ship, even if no longer the most advanced one, that the story began. A senior stoker came running to his direct supervisor and, still somewhat shivering , he shouted: “Our ship demands some tea, sir”. The officer frowned, he did not hide the behaviour of his subordinate annoyed him. “A stupid prank. What a ridiculous idea, do you take me for a fool?!” But before he managed to punish the man, that one screamed in despair: “I swear, I do swear that she requested tea!”. Trembling and ducking, he seemed to realise how silly he must have sounded like. The matter seemed not as easily dismissible as at first glance. Maybe there was indeed something going on…
They both went down to the large belly of a ship that size. All the ducts, pipes and boilers cleaned well, as the warship rested between exercises in port. Both sailors moved amongst the machinery with clear sounds of footsteps echoing in complex spaces. It was not long after when they heard what seemed to be a sound of water vapour maybe, some sort of boiling, or cavitation, no one knew for sure. The ship indeed cried out with its own internals, sounding a surprising “Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea” as the cables, walls, and hand railings vibrated with a dull buzz, making the whole situation even more unsettling.
The officer understood that the stoker was not lying indeed. He found the ship commander, who also did not want to believe the story, but as more men were called as witnesses, the case had to be investigated and taken into account as plausible. Finally, it was reasoned out that the ship indeed sounded its own wish, though nobody understood how could that possibly come to pass. A large order of tea was purchased. Still, there were few ideas how would a ship want the tea. After all, there was virtually nothing in the manuals about tea-feeding procedures.
The next days moved forward and the ship did not seem to repeat the call. Finally, the admiral ordered the tea to be distributed amongst the crew of Kongō each day at a certain hour, for everyone to participate. The sailors called this event “Kongō’s Tea Time”. The government first thought about charging some high-ranked officers with a fraud, but soon they were convinced that there was indeed more to the events than just overgrown imagination. Who would have thought that so many years later this will turn out to be a name of a gaming clan? Perhaps Kongō herself.