[OP]
Players
107 posts
16,604 battles

dmgfj33.png

81uPLzD.jpg

Teampseak Deets: ourthing.clants.net

Yep, we exist in Boats too!

The following is blatantly ripped off from our Tanks thread, but no apologies.

[-MM]Madmen Threads Matter is a unique clan.  It goes beyond the narrow clan loyalties that can be prevalent within some tryhard communities which merely call on clans to have gudfites with other clans and then post memes about it.  It centres those that have been marginalised by 'The Man' across the entire gender spectrum, from the white cisgendered -MM to the strangely sexually charged clanwars team battle clans, it centres those that have been marginalised by previous endgame liberation movements.

Also, we play tanks  boats .

The dream from the beginning was this dumb stuff:

View PostEvil_Mungo, on 11 August 2014 - 12:50 PM, said:

[-MM] MadMen is a popular clan of very capable players that is founded on the principle that skilled players can compete with low drama.  It is possible to play4funtm and still be good at winning games, carrying randoms, and winning tanks boats  We have built up a solid group of players very quickly that are active and able to win games.  We would like to continue doing so.

Clan averages

Overall wn8: 2221.57 < ignore this, not a thing in boats, yet. But we will look up your WTR - but 1100+ seems to be a good figure

Overall winrate: 56.58%

Basic requirements

You need to have played the Budyonny, Gremyashchy etc so that the WTR game has overly rewarded your terrible play with a WTR of equal to or greater than [apply an arbitrary requirement of 1100].  We have enough terrible players that the inner cirlce has to carry and we don't need any more.  Unless you are literally a fantastic person and we'd all be 'kind of okay' with you doing unspeakable things to our daughters in the darkest of nights.

If you use cheat mods then you aren't good enough.

You need to be impossible to offend because we will try, regularly and vociferously.

We are a pan-European clan so all welcome. 

Use TS - details above.

Serious Bit - It is a requirement that if you are in game then you should be in TS - we are creating a community and encouraging team play, you want to play solo and just have our Clan tag we will kick you.

Most importantly, you need to integrate with our community.  We have a relatively low turnaround of players because our community works well together and we want to keep it that way.  You'll probably be put on some kind of trial and I will vote to kick you afterwards - then you might get voted in by the rest of the 'command team' (lel).

Command Team

Glorious Clan Supreme Commander - Mungo - DO NOT CONTACT MUNGO FOR ANY REASON (we have to mention him or else he throws a strop)

WzkFHs6.png

Apparently I'm in charge of recruitment so drop me a line in game or via PM.

Talk to Zathos as he is boats Admiral and allegedly in charge of stuff

Oe_rdy is in charge of Teutonic efficiency.

Edited by Khitan

[OP]
Players
107 posts
16,604 battles

Are you doing any tier 4 meta? That's where the competition is.

only for "captain  training" purposes Shnuks 

[-MM]
Players
5 posts
23,777 battles

Only MojoMonkey plays T4 metta....and he joined PTS.

We play T6 metta, cos obviously we are two steps higher ;)

[OP]
Players
107 posts
16,604 battles

Only MojoMonkey plays T4 metta....and he joined PTS.

We play T6 metta, cos obviously we are two steps higher ;)

I thought we only played tier 6 so you could stat padders in your Grem? 

[-MM]
Players
5 posts
23,777 battles

I thought we only played tier 6 so you could stat padders in your Grem? 

Well I likes a challenge. T5 boat in T6 to T8 games. Seems fair to me :)

[OP]
Players
107 posts
16,604 battles

Im not good at this game.

:aqua:

don't tell me you've been chat banned already!

Beta Tester
6 posts
1,881 battles

But...but...where is PEPE from your clan poster? In any case I would be interested in joining if there is still space. In game nickname (hitmanady). :)

[OP]
Players
107 posts
16,604 battles

allo allo! Need an Mascot?

do you even have boats loaded Lizzie?

You are official klanu mascot - with drunk Finn on team how could we possibly lose?

[OP]
Players
107 posts
16,604 battles

Look at EvilEye stats - join clan immediately become purple super unicum  bad [edited]!

[-MM]
Players
5 posts
23,777 battles

We do need a confirmed clicker scumbag CV player, since our main CV (read WoT clan Arta confirmed filthbot) decided to join PTS boats clan for a laugh.

We wants a confirmed good t10 cv player, No problem playing other classes as well of course :)

[-RT-]
[-RT-]
Players
180 posts
10,937 battles

why do i chuckle everytime i see "Seaman" under someone's name? :cap_look:

Still recruiting folks!

[-RT-]
[-RT-]
Players
180 posts
10,937 battles

We're still actively recruiting guys, not necessarily looking for the finished article, just someone willing to learn in a friendly (ish) environment, having Tier 10 cruisers is a distinct advantage of course- as we're dipping our toes in CW, and doing pretty ok in it, contact myself in game or Zathos if you're interested!