iChase

Captain's Academy - Learn how to Unicum [Latest: Captain Skill Builds]

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

175 posts in this topic

You're all very welcome :) and i'm totally giving away all the secrets!

1 person likes this

Looks pretty devestating. Do you think in the hands of expert Carrier players, manual drops might be OP?

Note: I'm not flaming Carriers as a class just considering pros and cons for balance. Thanks. +1 for the Vid.

Looks pretty devestating. Do you think in the hands of expert Carrier players, manual drops might be OP?

Note: I'm not flaming Carriers as a class just considering pros and cons for balance. Thanks. +1 for the Vid.

No, just like how expert BB players can easily wipe the map of other ships. CV play needs a skill determining element and manual is pretty much it

1 person likes this

Ok, so now i'm even more scared of those torpedo's.. :hiding:

Anyways, thx for the great tutorial there! Will definitely help in the future! :izmena:

+1

Nice vid iChase,

Noticed your channel last week and really enjoyed getting some info about the ships.

Tbh the info on your channel made me really want to try out the game and i'm glad to be accepted as a Beta tester.

So keep up the good work and thanks for the effort your taking.

Thank you all :) hope this video has helped you torp ships XD

1 person likes this

Nice video. One trick I have seen CV's do is using their 2 TB's to approach a fast and agile target from two perpendicular directions (eg. from north and from west). Even if the ship spots the torpedo squadrons and starts turning his ship to one of them, he is broadside to the other. There is literally nothing any ship can do to avoid two coordinated torpedo squadrons coming from 2 directions. Like the video showed, the higher tier cruiser AA ability merely delays the attack a little when the carrier can simply pull the planes to safety for 30 secs and come back when it's on a 2 min cooldown. I suspect once people learn how to play carriers effectively their (imo already apparent) OPness comes to light.

Great video really

I have question do all torpedo have minimum armory range and there will be more viedos?

Learn your role as a USN Cruiser captain in the latest episode of Captain's Academy :D

1 person likes this

How can you do such an insane damage to a Battleship? Today I landed about 120 hits, 60 with AP for 20k damage and 60 with HE for 10k damage. Thankfully the Battleship didn't shoot back. Finally a carrier hat to take her out to save us the time.

How can you do such an insane damage to a Battleship? Today I landed about 120 hits, 60 with AP for 20k damage and 60 with HE for 10k damage. Thankfully the Battleship didn't shoot back. Finally a carrier hat to take her out to save us the time.

Citadel hits and if not citadel hits, just landing every single shell possible

1 person likes this

Good to see you making these. Was wondering when you would start, and looks like you are early out. Great job :honoring:

Good to see you making these. Was wondering when you would start, and looks like you are early out. Great job :honoring:

Yup :D definitely been making these, also have some live gameplay episodes too, showing off some teamwork and DD wolfpacks

1 person likes this

do a guide for us carriers. i'm somewhat confused about how to play them. i cant understand where you have to call your bombers back every time after you fire torpedos.