ZooeysThighs

[BLUMR] Blue Mermaids & [HAIFU] -Haifuri- Yokosuka Marine High School

279 comments in this topic

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
1 post
1,829 battles

Would be nice if you guys actually posted discord info xD but i guess security still IS everyones concern! Hook me up with an invite please* or discord info for some chattage, tired of sailing alone.

Edited by Dragoken

[BLUMR]
Players, Players
321 posts
4,569 battles

We cleaned up a bit and now have 5 fresh spots in our main clan. Our second clan still has plenty of spot too :)

Players
33 posts
4,187 battles

Applied to HAIFU yesterday with a message, apparently I got in :)

I didn't apply through the actual clan system though, just a message...an invite is inbound

Edited by Ar_Es_Two_Thousand

[BLUMR]
Players, Players
321 posts
4,569 battles

Applied to HAIFU yesterday with a message, apparently I got in :)

I didn't apply through the actual clan system though, just a message...an invite is inbound

Sent you an invite. Sorry had no time yesterday

Players
33 posts
4,187 battles

Sent you an invite. Sorry had no time yesterday

Thanks, and I didn't mean to sound pushy or anything. I was on the forum and saw the recruitment post again, so I figured I'd reply.

Thanks again Khabarovsk, I really appreciate it :)

Players
33 posts
4,187 battles

I'm really loving my time in this clan/clans, truly a great community. The Discord server is great fun and the clan mates are so hospitable, I felt comfortable chatting to everyone immediately, and was made to feel welcome. Divisions are easy to form, mainly through the Discord community for myself ( I am in the HAIFU clan, and do not have access to BLUMR clan chat in game.) You can discuss anything from upcoming premiums, to anime shows on Discord, and learn off others as you do. You also get to join in with players who have a shared interest in the show High School Fleet, and show off your sweet tag to others :)

I really appreciate my time in the clan so far, and the friendliness I have been shown. Thanks guys. 

10/10, Would recommend :great: 

• Cool 1

[BLUMR]
Players, Players
321 posts
4,569 battles

We still have 1 spot in our main clan to fill and enough space in our second clan :)

[HAIFU]
Players
83 posts
4,308 battles

Could I join?

I haven't played much since the last ranked season but i would like to start playing more again and divisioning up with people, since that's something i've never really tried before.

Players
33 posts
4,187 battles

Hello, I'm back again for another bump :)

Gotta keep the topic on the front page, as it'd be great to recruit as many people as possible.

There's still alot of space in HAIFU if anyone is interested, we'd be glad to see an application from you.  

Thank you, have a nice day Captains :honoring:

• Cool 1

Players
99 posts
7,675 battles

Hi! I'd be interested in joining the HAIFU clan if possible. I am polite, don't break WG's rules, "I am speek Englando", and I'm willing to join the Discord :)

Already sent my application. Thanks, commanders!

Edited by ShadowTheHedgehog