Salentine

[DAVY] the locker has a couple of spaces available.

591 comments in this topic

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

Hi Reavermann, we're full at the moment, i've kicked most of the inactive members, let me have a look tonight and see, but don't get your hopes up... i wish WG would hurry up and increase the clan to more than 30 members...

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

Are you reasonably active and want to part of a fun, casual clan for the more mature captain?

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join.

In DAVY it's easy, if you've won more battles than you've lost you're in, simples...

All we ask is that you respect the other clan members and say hello when you log in.

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

Are you reasonably active and want to part of a fun, casual clan for the more mature captain?

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join.

In DAVY it's easy, if you've won more battles than you've lost you're in, simples...

All we ask is that you respect the other clan members and say hello when you log in.

Players
934 posts
4,242 battles

I'm reasonably active, more mature (well, older is probably more accurate ... being mature is for cheese) and last time I checked I've still won more battles than I've lost (52%, IIRC). I'm also a Dinger in Tanks, assuming that doesn't immediately disqualify me. :unsure:

Thing is, I've played fewer than 1k battles so far and the highest tier ship I have is the Atago, which I don't play very often because I haven't got any regular lines to tier 8. I had some cash spare and the ship was on offer, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it but I know my abilities well enough that I'm not rushing into facing off against tier 10s!

What I can offer is bonhomie, bad jokes, occasional rage (which normally ends with the concession that had I done something different, the results wouldn't have happened) and, as I rather enjoy playing IJN DDs, a forward scout for divisions who you can pretty much consider to be disposable. :honoring:

What do you say, chaps? Any room for a casual scrub with delusions of adequacy?

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

I'm reasonably active, more mature (well, older is probably more accurate ... being mature is for cheese) and last time I checked I've still won more battles than I've lost (52%, IIRC). I'm also a Dinger in Tanks, assuming that doesn't immediately disqualify me. :unsure:

Thing is, I've played fewer than 1k battles so far and the highest tier ship I have is the Atago, which I don't play very often because I haven't got any regular lines to tier 8. I had some cash spare and the ship was on offer, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it but I know my abilities well enough that I'm not rushing into facing off against tier 10s!

What I can offer is bonhomie, bad jokes, occasional rage (which normally ends with the concession that had I done something different, the results wouldn't have happened) and, as I rather enjoy playing IJN DDs, a forward scout for divisions who you can pretty much consider to be disposable. :honoring:

What do you say, chaps? Any room for a casual scrub with delusions of adequacy?

hiya strappy, sorry i don't check this that often as we're full, but just for you i'll kick an inactive member (there's still a couple of 'em) and shoot an invite over tonight, anything for an old dinger mate...
Edited by Salentine
  • Cool 1

Players
934 posts
4,242 battles

hiya strappy, sorry i don't check this that often as we're full, but just for you i'll kick an inactive member (there's still a couple of 'em) and shoot an invite over tonight, anything for an old dinger mate...

Many thanks! I shall endeavour to do my utmost in upholding the glorious name and traditions of the DAVY clan, whatever they happen to be. :honoring:

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

Many thanks! I shall endeavour to do my utmost in upholding the glorious name and traditions of the DAVY clan, whatever they happen to be. :honoring:

invite sent...
  • Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

at last fame for DAVY, a member has a replay featured by jingles...

Ooh and one spot has become available chaps, better hurry...

Edited by Salentine

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

One Space Available...

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

One Space Available...

In DAVY it's easy, if you've got reasonable stats and a few battles played, you're in, simples...

All we ask is that you respect the other clan members and say hello when you log in (it'd be nice if joined in chat though).

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

One Space Available...

In DAVY it's easy, if you've got reasonable stats and a few battles played, you're in, simples...

All we ask is that you respect the other clan members and say hello when you log in (it'd be nice if joined in chat though).

Players
22 posts
6,354 battles

Is the space still available im up for joining im 29 from liverpool and the names dan

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

Is the space still available im up for joining im 29 from liverpool and the names dan

It sure is, invite send, welcome aboard...

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

One Space Available...

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

One Space Available...

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

One Space Available...

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

One Space Available...

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

One Space Available...

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

One Space Available...

Beta Tester
3 posts
2,584 battles

Any space for a little one?  Not the best captain out there, but slowly learning and hoping to improve.

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,645 battles

awfully sorry old chap, but your stats are a bit low for us, if you improve a bit more then come back to us...

Beta Tester
3 posts
2,584 battles

No problemo, don't suppose you could point in the direction of the home port of a clan that would be willing to take me on?

Players
4 posts
485 battles

Hello. Any spaces open. Am grinding through middle tier Cruisers and started on BBs a bit. Still only have 10 slots in harbour so am juggling ships around as I go up. Play a few games most days. Forgot to mention am mature by age though according to other half not by attitude or actions.

Edited by Yolo_Bohica