Salentine

[DAVY] the locker has a couple of spaces available.

591 comments in this topic

[DAVY]
Players
2 posts
5,253 battles

Hey DJL, in case someone drops out, plz send me an invite. I'm a prototypical poor lost soul in game as well as in life  :ohmy:

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

sorry guys we're full at the moment,

will do Kruiser

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

Might have one space free soon, give me a shout if anyone's interested...

Want to part of a fun, casual clan for the more mature captain?

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join.

In DAVY it's easy, if we like the look of you, you're in, simples...

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

Might have one space free soon, give me a shout if anyone's interested...

Are you reasonably active and want to part of a fun, casual clan for the more mature captain?

We don't have a lengthy joining process where you have to join a forum, meet a recruiter on TS and play to decide if you're good enough to join.

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

Are you reasonably active and want to part of a fun, casual clan for the more mature captain?

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

All we ask is that you respect the other clan members and say hello when you log in.

Players
152 posts
3,474 battles

Hi There

Looking for a home port, with some friendly lost souls, been on here a while but have become reasonably serious about WoW over the last 4 months or so.

If you are intrested in me, please let me know.

Thanks

Kind Regards

SKWK

Edited by Soft_Kitty_Warm_Kitty

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

Hi There

Looking for a home port, with some friendly lost souls, been on here a while but have become reasonably serious about WoW over the last 4 months or so.

If you are intrested in me, please let me know.

Invite sent 

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

All we ask is that you respect the other clan members and say hello when you log in.

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

Looks like Davi getting bigger :P nice work !!

We would if WG would increase the limit, been on 30 or so members for ages, it's easy really, i'm just using the philosophy from WJDE in tanks - where the SCRUBS split from :trollface:

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

One space has opened up, Are you reasonably active and want to part of a fun, casual clan for the more mature captain?

Players
92 posts
3,793 battles

Would love to join you guys for some casual gaming. Play every other day or so, quite unstable due to work and family, but would be happy with some company when I do have the time. 

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

Would love to join you guys for some casual gaming. Play every other day or so, quite unstable due to work and family, but would be happy with some company when I do have the time. 

invite sent, welcome aboard

• Cool 1

[ORSA]
Players
8 posts
3,057 battles

If you guys have any open slots I would love to join. My play times are quite random but lately it's been mostly during nights and mornings.

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

If you guys have any open slots I would love to join. My play times are quite random but lately it's been mostly during nights and mornings.

like i said, no messing about, invite sent, welcome aboard...

Players
1 post
1,516 battles

Just discovered this gem - tried all available ship classes and discovered a CV captain inside myself with a dash of IJN BC, Brit CA and USN DD now and then :) - looking for a quiet corner in case there are any spots left. Ta. :D

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

Hi 

Just discovered this gem - tried all available ship classes and discovered a CV captain inside myself with a dash of IJN BC, Brit CA and USN DD now and then :) - looking for a quiet corner in case there are any spots left. Ta. :D

Hi Cailada, we are technically full at the moment, let me have a look tonight when i get home from work to see if there is anyone inactive i can kick :angry: i'll let you know...

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

invite sent...

[DAVY]
Players
1,623 posts
9,638 battles

PlktiMv.jpg

One space has opened up, Are you reasonably active and want to part of a fun, casual clan for the more mature captain?

In DAVY it's easy, if we like the look of you (ie you're not a bot or potato) you're in, simples...

[DMAS]
Players
1 post
2,234 battles

Hi,

I recently decided I would like to join a clan and I came across your ad. 

I'm very interested in in applying.

I agree with the rules set out.

Many Thanks :)

R

[RO-RN]
Players
21 posts
10,749 battles

Hi,

I never played in a clan before, but I would like to see how it is. I would love to have coordinated actions with team members (I guess that's what clans are for), and not just guessing during the match.

So, what do you say? Is there a place for me too?

Thanks!