A_GIO_Rob

BULLDOGS OUT TO SEA

509 comments in this topic

[BULL]
Alpha Tester
178 posts

clan_logo_red-2-500x500.thumb.png.ebe5e39c0d040cb75bdaf3fd0fd61787.png

COME JOIN THE BULLDOGS FAMILY WE RUN 4 CLANS

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clanS who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Minimum age 18

We are a multi-national clan, but a good understanding of English is important.

CLAN-COMMANDER

A_GIO_Rob

DEPUTY-COMMANDER

QUAZIE

JAKE016

DEL36

RECRUITMENT

MICKSTANEE

TERMINUS_ULTAR

TRIPHAZARD1985

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Cha

DO IT NOW! Come Join The Bulldog Community

• Cool 1

Players
2 posts
10 battles

To APPLY for the Bulldogs please either post on this forum as it is checked often, or feel free to message one of our Admins:

-A_GIO_Rob - Commander - The original Bulldog.

Fubar850jd - Deputy Commander.  Sandra1966 - Deputy Commander. Tanamara Deputy Commander

Gamesmash25 - Recruitment Officer.

[BULL]
Players
519 posts
5,603 battles

Hi

I am Jake016's dad, asked him to suggest a Clan or if he was in one. He pointed me here.

I applied in the main game and await your reply.

Players
3 posts
4,718 battles

Hi I'm looking to join a Clan, I work mainly evenings though till about 10pm but usually play for an hour after work and all evening on my days off (usually Mondays & Tuesdays). My average win rate on ships is usually between 50-51%. Got 1000 battles under my belt and 1 tier 10 ship which is the Minotaur and am about 20,000xp off from getting the Zao. As you can probably tell I mainly play Cruisers, but I also play DDs and am about to start playing battleships, tempted by air craft carriers but wanna get my BB's underway first.

Anyway have a look at my profile and if want me in your clan feel free to message me.

[BULL]
Players
21 posts
2,249 battles

Hello mate, thanks for the interest, have sent you a friend request and an invite to the clan, when you get online contact me on ships and ill set you up on teamspeak and talk you through how and what we are doing at the moment and settle you in.

See you in game! :)

• Cool 1

[BULL]
Players
21 posts
2,249 battles

Looking at setting up event nights soon, and still looking for Captains who have balls, if that sounds like you then send me a message! :)

• Cool 1

[BULL]
Players
21 posts
2,249 battles

Find yourself with an uncontrollable urge to rule the sea's while listening to someone (me) singing along to Abba? then this is the place for you!