Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
twicku

APR ships.

9 comments in this topic

Players
64 posts
8,577 battles

hi, can i ask if there is any future prospects, of being able to remove these ships. or as it was originally when they first come out. before they got their own port. a option to hide them. which was in options. Also a way of dismissing the crew, when they first came out we had free crews when opened, then over the 6 month, year. there was crews given out with various skills amount. so i have 2 or 3 girls for each ship. sitting in reserve, just wasting space. 

if not hidden, maybe a option to delete them. i don't expect war gaming to pay for us selling them. but a free option to just to delete them. as they were free ships, for missions, in normal ships. the delete option, for the crew would also be appreciated and i fully understand you would lose that slot as well.

I know some players like them, just if we had a option. it keeps everyone happy. people that like them, or people like me who have got them, but i can honestly say never played them, and really have no intention ever too.

cheers for any input. 

Players
383 posts
10,979 battles

Does NOBODY read patch notes?...

Apparently not ... but don't you worry! Even though I would really enjoy seeing a more professional player base in wows, running into oblivious seals can be pretty entertaining as well, can't it? :teethhappy:

[COSTS]
[COSTS]
Beta Tester
131 posts
7,108 battles

Does NOBODY read patch notes?...

Patch notes, instructions from IKEA or LEGO .. same same to many people ;).

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
773 posts
7,500 battles

The crew don't waste space as a reserve slot was awarded for each one.

Read patch notes >> write four paragraph whines

[PMI]
Players
2,473 posts
5,845 battles

hi, can i ask if there is any future prospects, of being able to remove these ships. or as it was originally when they first come out. before they got their own port. a option to hide them. which was in options. Also a way of dismissing the crew, when they first came out we had free crews when opened, then over the 6 month, year. there was crews given out with various skills amount. so i have 2 or 3 girls for each ship. sitting in reserve, just wasting space. 

if not hidden, maybe a option to delete them. i don't expect war gaming to pay for us selling them. but a free option to just to delete them. as they were free ships, for missions, in normal ships. the delete option, for the crew would also be appreciated and i fully understand you would lose that slot as well.

I know some players like them, just if we had a option. it keeps everyone happy. people that like them, or people like me who have got them, but i can honestly say never played them, and really have no intention ever too.

cheers for any input. 

Read the patch notes.

Players
64 posts
8,577 battles

apologies. i did check that. when the ships were transferred. but was not there. the last patch, i must admit i did not. thanks to the first two posters. 

Sign in to follow this