You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Wet_Pants

A One-Off Personal Offer by WG! Today!

31 comments in this topic

Players
288 posts

Hi WG, 

Seriously! you gonna kidding me! lol

What kind of of "AOne-Off personal offer!" is this? 

Check this screen shot out guys!!!

In my "A One-Off Personal Meaning" is; this is a spam!!! Because Port Slot is in offer now by 50% discount and WG asking me to buy 10 port slots for 2.4K Doubloons instead of 1.5k? WooooooooW. 

Indeed I can enjoy (as WG pop up says) losing 900 doubloons if I take this offer!

Indeed I am not math. 

2w6w5cl.jpg

• Cool 2

[HF_30]
Players
1,373 posts

They really need to work on the special offers code, I've seen numerous posts on exactly the same happening. Obviously current offers are not taken into account.  

Players
288 posts

They really need to work on the special offers code, I've seen numerous posts on exactly the same happening. Obviously current offers are not taken into account.  

I my opinion, what WG take in to "Account" is "Money" lol

[TIPC]
Players
271 posts
11,237 battles

Yeah,i got this awsome(sarcasm) personal "offer" like 3 weeks ago...at that time I had 15 free port slots...why the hell would I take it?

(got none of the offers since that,and before always just crappy 3-7 days prem time offers,-the 1 free prem days,those always welcomed,never a decent ship offer:()

Edited by Bmsrt

Players
288 posts

Yeah,i got this awsome(sarcasm) personal "offer" like 3 weeks ago...at that time I had 15 free port slots...why the hell would I take it?

(got none of the offers since that,and before alway just crappy 3-7 days prem time offers,-the 1 free prem days,those always welcomed,never a decent ship offer:()

I think I can change this topic as "What is your SPAM pop-up today"

[PORT]
Modder
1,611 posts
11,769 battles

Offtopic: Why do your ARP-ships have +100% (or +50%) on first win? Mines never get these :hmm:

firstwin.JPG

Players
1,873 posts
2,446 battles

how do you guys get these to pop up in the first place..... >.>

[never seen any of those "special offer" popups... like ever]

Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

Lol. Waiting for my first offer yet.... RNG at it's best!! Lol I managed to hit the same "half damaged AA" on a Zao the last battle of this year with my Montana. (a.k.a. pen but no damage) 5 times in a row!! Now isn't that a MIRACLE??

[TOXIC]
Players
4,462 posts
11,423 battles

Offtopic: Why do your ARP-ships have +100% (or +50%) on first win? Mines never get these :hmm:

Sounds like a bug, I've never seen any info suggesting they should be exempt from 1st win bonus. And my own ARPs are never discriminated against in such manner.

Players
288 posts

I get this more often when I get an achievement like "Confederate"  or "High Caliber"

Edited by Capt_Wet_Pants

Players
288 posts

More over guys, I don't have any idea how this offer works!

There is no link where I can click inside that popup box. Also under the pop up box says "The offer expires in -- minutes"

Without a proper link or instruction how a NEW player profit this kind of offer?

WG! I need a proper instruction about this POP UPS. 

I don't have any idea when a WG staff popup for this topic!

[TOXIC]
Players
4,462 posts
11,423 battles

More over guys, I don't have any idea how this offer works!

There is no link where I can click inside that popup box. Also under the pop up box says "The offer expires in -- minutes"

Without a proper link or instruction how a NEW player profit this kind of offer?

WG! I need a proper instruction about this POP UPS. 

I don't have any idea when a WG staff popup for this topic!

Not sure, but wouldn't a "buy" option be there if you had enough doublons? That's just a guess though, it's been so long since I've seen one of these (encountered a couple just after they appeared, but later - not really). 

Players
1,539 posts
15,496 battles

It may be connected to the amount of doubloons you have and your buy history in the client.

Players
268 posts

It may be connected to the amount of doubloons you have and your buy history in the client.

I can confirm, yesterday bought some doubloons (for free exp since it's 36>1 conversion rate now), and got 7 days premium at -25% less offer after very first battle I played after buying doubloons, and offer which I didn't take.

Players
63 posts
2,590 battles

WG may give you f2p game but they will do ANYTHING in their power to suck money out of you.For me this is dead company lietraly level EA.They should learn something from the guys at blizzard and especially the Overwatch team.Literaly the best community treatment from a company EVERRRRRR.Selling ships for 40-100 euro and retarded offers like this one.Mind blown by the people that work here.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Beta Tester
1,346 posts
7,885 battles

best way to get offers is have no premium and have doubloons sat in your port and eventually you can get some offers

I have never had a offer till I ran out of premium for a few days then got 3 offers and 1 of them was a free 24hr premium offer

I know of someone who got offer of a rare premium ship and they took that offer up damn fast

Players
288 posts

Not sure, but wouldn't a "buy" option be there if you had enough doublons? That's just a guess though, it's been so long since I've seen one of these (encountered a couple just after they appeared, but later - not really). 

x2 time I got one day premium (same way pop up) and I was really happy about it, because I was running out of premium time :)

I am going to send a ticket to WG about this popup without any link! Will see what they say