Sign in to follow this  
CruleD

WHERE IS THE FIRST WIN OF THE DAY BONUS EXP WG?

72 comments in this topic

[OWO]
Players
259 posts
11,910 battles

Stop, stop doing it, or rather, start doing [edited]something.

You just keep [edited]EU!!!

Is it OUR fault again????

"Winning one game is to hard so we removed extra EXP on first win of the day, but to make it more accessible we added it in premium shop in form of premium account, Happy Holidays".

Edited by CruleD

Players
8,241 posts

Have a stupid cartoon goldfish flag instead, accept what you are given and say Thankyou WG.

(That's what they want you to do)

:trollface:

[OWO]
Players
259 posts
11,910 battles

What?

First win gives you +50% EXP, instead of +100% which is usual weekend EXP bonus (Not to mention holidays).

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,523 posts
12,273 battles

First win gives you +50% EXP, instead of +100% which is usual weekend EXP bonus (Not to mention holidays).

Oh it sounded like it was something serious, like they removed it altogether. Oh well whatever.

[OWO]
Players
259 posts
11,910 battles

Oh it sounded like it was something serious, like they removed it altogether. Oh well whatever.

/s

Players
1,139 posts

​OK, so you are complaining that you are getting an extra 50% XP free, instead of 100% free. Wow. OK. Play an extra game or two today and get over it.

Seriously, are you for real? They don't have to give us any extra XP for the first win of the day. Jeeez, give somebody something for nothing and they still complain.

• Cool 2

[OWO]
Players
259 posts
11,910 battles

​OK, so you are complaining that you are getting an extra 50% XP free, instead of 100% free. Wow. OK. Play an extra game or two today and get over it.

Seriously, are you for real? They don't have to give us any extra XP for the first win of the day. Jeeez, give somebody something for nothing and they still complain.

By your logic, we shouldn't be playing the game, because its free.

Just keep taking it in the stern.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,090 posts
30,625 battles

Stop, stop doing it, or rather, start doing [edited]something.

You just keep [edited]EU!!!

Is it OUR fault again????

"Winning one game is to hard so we removed extra EXP on first win of the day, but to make it more accessible we added it in premium shop in form of premium account, Happy Holidays".

You're crying because you have +50% reward in stead of +100%?

936.jpg

Maybe WG wants us to spend more time with our family during the holidays? :trollface:

Players
1,139 posts

By your logic, we shouldn't be playing the game, because its free.

Just keep taking it in the stern.

​Do your parents know you are on the internet unsupervised?

As far as logic goes, maybe you should buy a dictionary so you understand what the word means. Clearly the word 'Logic' doesn't fit in the context of your post. Getting XP for free, and not playing the game are two different things. Concentrate in school more.

Players
384 posts
12,663 battles

This thread is the sense of entitlement personified.

Y no 100% me anger hulk smash.

Some day hair will grow where it didn't before, your voice will get deeper and you'll stop posting ridiculous nonsense.

Players
4,392 posts
12,107 battles

Eeer.. Yeah. Since when is 100% XP a right?? (still won't play wot though: hiding in the bush: shooting to a bush with 1 freaking gun??? Hahaha! Thanks but no tanks)

Supertest Coordinator
6,337 posts
4,389 battles

When I made that comment about choosing which battles to fight,this was why :)

I'm hoping it's from Tuesday. I'm away for Christmas. And bored.

[CAIN]
Players
5,198 posts
24,777 battles

As i already posted in another thread, according to WGs facebook page, we are getting a 5x XP event starting on 27th.

Players
4,046 posts

As i already posted in another thread, according to WGs facebook page, we are getting a 5x XP event starting on 27th.

Some of us don't visit FB. Could you copy and paste the message to this board?

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,516 posts
11,346 battles

Guys,

This weekend is mostly dedicated to family affairs - all the dinners and stuff - and it would seem that the best use for it is to stock up on new ships and stuff, not that much to play (as then you have all the friends and family distracting you and trying to feed you and give you some boxes and stuff...). This is why the special is getting an upgrade later in its run.

Actually there is no need to go to FB even - it was teased already since the beginning of December in the Event Calendar :hiding: .

So... For now enjoy the festivities and all the traditional food (wherever you are... Luckily I am staying in France so I avoided traditional fried carp) - when the visit and gift period is over, you will find something nice in game.

And in case yu play during the "Family phase" as well, you can still progress in the Graf Spee Campaign - and collect the End of the Year Achievements (joined today the 4000+ players who completed them all - and one of them already even turned golden).

Merry Shipsmas!

e7c903a2-c2f8-11e6-b9d9-d89d6715223c.png

• Cool 10

Supertest Coordinator
6,337 posts
4,389 battles

I am glad the event is 27-30 as I am off work and doing nothing. Whereas this weekend I am afk. No pc for two whole days!

Players
4,046 posts

Actually there is no need to go to FB even - it was teased already since the beginning of December in the Event Calendar :hiding: .

'Teased' is a bit much of a description. Please try to make it a habit to make informations that are posted to FB or other channels available on the website or forum soon after.

Players
41 posts
19 battles

Guys,

This weekend is mostly dedicated to family affairs - all the dinners and stuff - and it would seem that the best use for it is to stock up on new ships and stuff, not that much to play (as then you have all the friends and family distracting you and trying to feed you and give you some boxes and stuff...). This is why the special is getting an upgrade later in its run.

So... For now enjoy the festivities and all the traditional food (wherever you are... Luckily I am staying in France so I avoided traditional fried carp) - when the visit and gift period is over, you will find something nice in game.

And in case yu play during the "Family phase" as well, you can still progress in the Graf Spee Campaign - and collect the End of the Year Achievements (joined today the 4000+ players who completed them all - and one of them already even turned golden).

Merry Shipsmas!

Actually grinding out the Spee would be much more awesome, if you didn't cut of the second part of the mission in the first place....
  • Cool 1

[COSTS]
Players
497 posts
14,877 battles

Luckily I am staying in France so I avoided traditional fried carp)

I don't know why you don't like fried carp (i love it, and fishy is no carp :)). Thx Tuccy for responding, i honour you.

PS.: Give that man a rest and wish him a nice shipmas. Burrow your pitchforks, and remember the spirit of christmas.

PPS: i still don't like WG_EU cut the Santa-Convoy-Mission.

Edited by Kirowetz

Players
4,046 posts

PS.: Give that man a rest and wish him a nice shipmas. Burrow your pitchforks, and remember the spirit of christmas.

I do wish him personally a merry christmas. :happy_cap: (and everyone else too)

But his company needs an urgent visit from the ghosts of christmas.

Players
4,392 posts
12,107 battles

.... Somthing's wrong.... I responded EARLIER than admiral Noodle!!  hahahaha!

Merry shipmass to you all guys. And I mean everone: also WG!. Thanks for making this wonderful game for us.

• Cool 1