Leo_Apollo11

After WoWs freezes and you kill EXE and re-enter the game commands doesn't work any longer until you die...

9 comments in this topic

Question

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
6,638 posts
28,513 battles

Hi all,

After WoWs freezes and you kill EXE (via Task Manager) and re-enter the game commands doesn't work any longer (and you can't do anything in the game) until you die... :(

Has anyone else experienced this as well?

I haven't seen this before this last version v0.5.16 ... :angry:

Please check the picture - as you can see speed is "stuck" and show crazy 32 knts (between 1/4 and 1/2) and the ship HP icon is completely missing:

cuhTVnM.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

8 answers to this question

Beta Tester
143 posts
5,091 battles

It was in the last patch notes....freeze the server until we get the same offers as the "real customers"... RTFM for once...:trollface:

Players
1,373 posts

This seems very similar to a bug I had when I lost my connection and reconnected. Could watch the battle take its course, but no reaction to commands, no battle results screen and no GUI in port afterwards, also the game wouldn't quit normally, but had to be killed by taskmanager. 

You did file a bug report in the relevant thread, didn't you? If not, you probably should. 

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
6,638 posts
28,513 battles

Hi all,

Thanks for replaying guys - much appreciated! :)

You did file a bug report in the relevant thread, didn't you? If not, you probably should. 

I didn't report it yet (it happened late last night for the first time)... but I will report i there...

Leo "Apollo11"

[HEL1N]
[HEL1N]
Alpha Tester
33 posts

Try to set graphics settings to whatever fits to you, low-med-high without customizing it and if the problem still exists and if you have time, try to uninstall the game and re-install it from scratch, it helps sometimes.

Players
2,580 posts
12,235 battles

I had the same problem too, twice this last two days, I had the same screen as you, I could look the battle soing on, lookaround and the guns moved, but I couldn't move or shoot. I got reported 7 or 8 times in both times that happened to me because I was doing nothing, but well... I couldn't do it. :sceptic:

Yesterday I solved it closing the game via task manager as you did and it worked out, today however I did it again but when I was logged in again I still had that screen anyways until they killed me. Then I returned to port and there was no ships to select, no menus of missions, containers... nothing, just the ship I was playing and I even couldn't make the camera look around either. I had to close the game again via task manage because the confirmation to close the game didn't work either.

I hope they fix it soon.