Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
txtspeak

UI

6 comments in this topic

[SLOTH]
Players
3,041 posts
5,653 battles

The UI in port is so annoying, whenever I finish a match the side fills up with pop-ups about consumables and flags etc and covers up half the stuff on the right side of the screen, which makes it impossible to check your ships stats and really dificult to open containers until they have gone away.

can someone message WG or send a ticket or something to bring this to light

yeah it's a first world problem but still

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
1,232 posts
10,275 battles

Honestly i don't mind that. But what i do mind is how unresponsive the UI is. Sometimes up to 3 seconds just to open a tech tree.

Supertest Coordinator
6,337 posts
4,389 battles

The UI in port is so annoying, whenever I finish a match the side fills up with pop-ups about consumables and flags etc and covers up half the stuff on the right side of the screen, which makes it impossible to check your ships stats and really dificult to open containers until they have gone away.

can someone message WG or send a ticket or something to bring this to light

yeah it's a first world problem but still

I agree, it's a bit clunky and the notifications are undismissable and get in the way. Will add to UI feedback.
  • Cool 1

[SLOTH]
Players
3,041 posts
5,653 battles

I agree, it's a bit clunky and the notifications are undismissable and get in the way. Will add to UI feedback.

cheers admiral spaghetti!

[MIRAI]
Players
591 posts
7,724 battles

I was just thinking how annoying it is as well. If you play a couple of games back to back wit a lot of premium consumables, at the end i practically cannot select my ships at the end of the carousel because they're under all the popups that tell me they resuplied a consumable or camo.... first world problems,i jnow, but still annoying as hell. 

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,412 posts
7,888 battles

While we're talking about UI, the one that bugs me is the team list. Near the end of the game I like to glance at the enemy team to see who has the most kills and therefore who's probably the biggest threat.

However the enemy team panel gets covered over by the ribbons. Which is annoying. I can get the info by holding TAB but this is nowhere near as useful as being able to glance at the top right of the screen.

Can the team panels be on top of the ribbons please?

Sign in to follow this