Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
shockinhockin

Hiding ARP now that the ports gone ?

26 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
449 posts
3,208 battles

Hi chaps 

So I realise that this has probably been asked and explained before and for this I am sorry, but could you please help me out here with this problem as I seems to have gone blind.

So now that the cartoon port is not an options anymore the damn cartoon ships are simply in my stock ports now. 

Now I'm sure I have read before something about a filter to hide them or something? Anyhow I'm damned if I can see any settings for it and sadly I'm quite good at this game so Iv collected by no choice of my own a Cr&p load of these damn cartoon rubbish ships and I'd really like it if you guys could point me in the direction of making them bugger off out of my rather splendid London port. 

Thanks in advance 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,245 posts
11,598 battles

It is an option in the garage carousel filter. Just untick the box that says "Arpeggio".

Edit: though, kinda confused, I thought that was unticked as standard unless you had the anime port selected before the patch?

Edited by Loran_Battle
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
449 posts
3,208 battles

Gents Iv just managed to find the little bugger hiding in the carosal view. Hence I couldn't find it before as I use the other type. (Nice design that)

Please now disregard this post

Good day and good hunting to all

Beta Tester
449 posts
3,208 battles

Thanks loran I thought it would turn out to be me being blind. Why would it not be in the settings !?!

Anyhow as above solved now

[SCRUB]
Players
5,090 posts
30,625 battles

I thought it would turn out to be me being blind. Why would it not be in the settings !?!

->

read patchnotes

Edited by lup3s

Beta Tester
449 posts
3,208 battles

Another proof that people do not read patchnotes.

Another proof that you don't read posts before behaving like a muppet.

You will find that I said that I had read it somewhere but could not remember where. 

This was a simple request. No need to behave like a bloody idiot with that sort of response 

• Cool 2

[TAKEN]
Players
37,168 posts
18,452 battles

You will find that I said that I had read it somewhere but could not remember where. 

This was a simple request. No need to behave like a bloody idiot with that sort of response 

Just stating my observations about this community. And yes, your answer confirms some of my observations.

Players
3,017 posts
11,390 battles

It because u just started off with all those cartoon insults, which makes u look like a bloody idiot and kinda hypocritical when u didnt realise all u needed to do was to uncheck a box on the filter setting.

Also if u understand stuff more cartoon and anime are 2 different stuff. Well kinda since the art style is different.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,924 battles

I agree, might as well Pin the thread as more people are going to have this question I bet.

WG did mention in the patch notes that those that had Yokosuka port active would automaticly have the ARP filter active in the carousal, but apparently others who did not have the Yokosuka port active have also ended with the filter active after the patch. Maybe WG meant it would automaticly be active for everyone :hmm:

[OWO]
Players
259 posts
11,910 battles

Says the guy that behaved like a bloody idiot by not reading the patchnotes properly.

Are we now required to read patch notes to be able to interact with the game?
  • Cool 1

[TAKEN]
Players
37,168 posts
18,452 battles

No. Just look at all menus, ships, feature to find out what changed.

Or read the patchnotes, it helps to understand which new options you have.

[MIRAI]
Players
591 posts
7,724 battles

Actually this post should be pinned :)

What makes you think they'll read a pinned post? That "new topic" button is so enticing....

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
6,638 posts
28,513 battles

Hi all,

It is an option in the garage carousel filter. Just untick the box that says "Arpeggio".

Edit: though, kinda confused, I thought that was unticked as standard unless you had the anime port selected before the patch?

Apparently, if the user has certain MODs installed this option is not present (for example the "Extended Tech Tree (adds hidden/unavailable ships to tech tree)")... perhaps that's the issue here...

Leo "Apollo11"

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,567 posts
18,265 battles

Only if you have a working brain.

Beta Tester
449 posts
3,208 battles

As some here still have not read my post correctly Il run it past you again.

I had read the patch notes as I do with all the patch notes. Wasn't a beta tester for nothing and I stated I had read about the filter but I couldn't remember the details.

I recalled that there was a filter but simply could not actually find it in the game. I don't use the style of ship view that the tick box is in so after searching around for it in settings (seemed logical)i had to ask the question. As daftly I thought that was the point of a forum.

So in short stop being insulting and jumping to conclusions about not reading patch notes rar rar rear and try and be helpful like the chap early on who actually pointed it out for

Me . This is the point of a forum lads after all! Or it was once

Now regarding useful information now that's out the way again

I can confirm that I did not have the yoko port (to not offered with the word cartoon) active when the patch happened and that the filter did not auto activate when I launched the game. What did happen is the London port was on and all the arp ships when sitting in my port plane as day.

So gents to be helpful yes it is probably a good idea to pin the post as it's not obvious where that little tick box is if you don't use that type of ship display in port.

In short select ship carosal view, then theres the options tick boxes on the right hand side and there you can tick the filter if it does not auto activate like the allmighty patch notes said it would (it didn't)

Hopefully this settles the matter

Regards

[SCRUB]
Players
5,090 posts
30,625 battles

Wasn't a beta tester for nothing and I stated I had read about the filter but I couldn't remember the details.

But you didn't bother to check the available tick boxes in the filter? :sceptic:

I recalled that there was a filter but simply could not actually find it in the game.

"Wasn't a beta tester for nothing" :hmm:

Beta Tester
449 posts
3,208 battles

Lup3s your a little slow arnt you

How many times can I say that I was attempting to check for the tick boxes and simply asked for a pointer as I was being blind and couldn't see where they were hidden ( actually had to Change my settings in order to see it so wasn't that blind after all)

I actually am not going to bother with the forum anymore. It's clear that short of the chap that was actually helpful ( thanks again there ) that if you ask a question here you will simply me bet with abuse.

This is a great shame but I'm not surprised it's gone this way after it came out of beta and the General slim of the Internet got here.

Thanks to everyone that provided genuine help and contests on here in the past I hope to see you on the high seas . But I'm not wasting anymore time here talking to brick walls.

[LEWD]
Beta Tester
436 posts
26,402 battles

I didn't know either that it was required to read the patchnotes. No need to be a 1st degree douchebag towards a player who didnt find out how to remove the Hentai ships

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this