XueLong

RU, NA, Asia give free 16.800.000,00 Credits to everyone. EU player: 0Cr = zero

77 posts in this topic

[edited] Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation. RogDodgeUK

5 people like this

quoted post removed

Make him sell his last shirt, OP! Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation. RogDodgeUK

6 people like this

quoted post removed

good for you, supporting the regime. did they promise you wealth and power for your loyalty? :honoring: Edited by RogDodgeUK

3 people like this

good for you, supporting the regime. did they promise you wealth and power for your loyalty? :honoring:

Yes as a matter of fact they did. I will be spared in the next purge :teethhappy:

Edited by Srle_Vigilante

4 people like this

Well done making these posts. Bombard them. Every media possible until they do the right thing. If and when they do I will be the first to say 'well done, thank you'.

1 person likes this

Didn't get the Feedback he desired in the german section. Here goes the english version.

sponsored by the WG EU hate preacher himself from his exile.

1 person likes this

Yep people like him are literately the reason why i'm not supporting this movement, because you are blowing it up way out of proportion into a cancerous and toxic balloon which will eventually explode.

Plus i don't have room in my signature :D

Edited by Srle_Vigilante

1 person likes this

Yep people like him are literately the reason why i'm not supporting this movement, because you are blowing it up way out of proportion into a cancerous and toxic balloon which will eventually explode.

Plus i don't have room in my signature :D

Well there is no denying that WG EU [edited] it up this time + Tuccy second post was a fail but in general I despise the fingers cult. Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. RogDodgeUK

3 people like this

Didn't get the Feedback he desired in the german section. Here goes the english version.

However, he is spot on every time. And the fact we are here now discussing the newest WG fail in a long line of fails all caused by the same thing proves he have a point.

3 people like this

Well there is no denying that WG EU [edited] it up this time + Tuccy second post was a fail but in general I despise the fingers cult.

Yes they did, i always agreed to that, but as i said blowing way out of proportion. Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. RogDodgeUK

I certainly agree with all servers getting equal treatmeant when it comes to specials, leave no one out.

But people really need to realise that these posts change nothing. All it takes for WG is for them to just delete the threads.

Also, even if WG does change something, it will not be this holiday, it will first be next special, and they will properly have to do a meeting as well (what ever it will lead to), so expecting things to change now is futile.

Also, WG is a business and just wants to make a product that people will buy and make them money. Do they make bad business decisions? Yes they do at times. Are they evil people who really like to see us suffer? No.

Seriously, WG is more interested in out money, they got enough of a loyal playerbase that these threads won't make a change. If you truly believe you are the chascow of WG, then show them your opinion by not playing and not buying, then if what you say is true, the loss will hurt them. But as we all know, people here will not stop playing or buying anything, as for 90% of the player base, they probably do not care.

I do not agree with WG business decisions lately regarding EU and so on, but none of this really helps. 

However, he is spot on every time. And the fact we are here now discussing the newest WG fail in a long line of fails all caused by the same thing proves he have a point.

lol

yeah, his apprentice #1 has to say that or you will get fingernail duty for the next 6 months

lol

yeah, his apprentice #1 has to say that or you will get fingernail duty for the next 6 months

And you as usual going ad hominem right away. Tsk. Uncouth.

1 person likes this

I certainly agree with all servers getting equal treatmeant when it comes to specials, leave no one out.

But people really need to realise that these posts change nothing. All it takes for WG is for them to just delete the threads.

Also, even if WG does change something, it will not be this holiday, it will first be next special, and they will properly have to do a meeting as well (what ever it will lead to), so expecting things to change now is futile.

Also, WG is a business and just wants to make a product that people will buy and make them money. Do they make bad business decisions? Yes they do at times. Are they evil people who really like to see us suffer? No.

Seriously, WG is more interested in out money, they got enough of a loyal playerbase that these threads won't make a change. If you truly believe you are the chascow of WG, then show them your opinion by not playing and not buying, then if what you say is true, the loss will hurt them. But as we all know, people here will not stop playing or buying anything, as for 90% of the player base, they probably do not care.

I do not agree with WG business decisions lately regarding EU and so on, but none of this really helps. 

I believe WG are a cynical business and upsetting a few hard core players is irrelevant to them when they have countless casual players willing to accept anything and pay £100 for super bundles...

1 person likes this

Last time ive seen this kind of outcry was when the Karl got removed from World of Tank...

RiP never forget :(

Nl3rCsD.png

...I'm REALLY geting tempted to move to US server or say [edited] to WG and go play some WT or something else.

Edited by RogDodgeUK

Thank you for doing this despite the censorship attempts. I don't know what's more disgusting here, the attempts of silencing you or the retarded treatment of the €U community.

Yes, thank you for the events etc WG. But what the actual [edited], who is behind those decisions? Paying costumer here but I don't feel like renewing my premium when you fragment the community like this.

Edited by RogDodgeUK

2 people like this

you are blowing it up way out of proportion

If it was the first time I'd agree, but considering EU has continuously gotten worse treatment than other regions I don't think this is in any way out of proportion.

2 people like this

Nevermind, Still a little salty about this, But alteast il get the Spee for free.
Edited by Camelidae

you (wg) want to make money  and now you take out a event from the eu-server, where you need a graf spree to play the event ?????  who many eu-player now buy the graf spee on the first week , to play the event ?

dont so much care about the credits. but the camos?!? i like all the tier 6 and the tirp camo is awesome too.

but no no no. "fukc the EU community" is WG´s slogan i´m starting to think