Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aotearas

2017 New Years camouflage without standard gameplay bonuses?

11 comments in this topic

Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

So, got a bunch of those and thought they would be quite nice to have to grind some free XP, but I find it odd that the camouflage doesn't come with the usual -3% detection range and +4% maximum dispersion for ships shooting at you. It's just the 200% free XP.

Is this intended or did someone forget to tick a couple checkboxes for this camouflage?

The bonuses are minor and more often than not don't make much of difference but I'd still love to have them just for the slight chance they actually do make a difference and the detectability buff, however small, is typically well worth it for DDs or aggressive cruiser players that like dancing around their detectability range.

Edited by Aotearas

[SCRUB]
Players
5,090 posts
30,625 battles

I use these on my Battleships.

(got 200 of them :P)

[CAIN]
Players
5,198 posts
24,777 battles

So, got a bunch of those and thought they would be quite nice to have to grind some free XP, but I find it odd that the camouflage doesn't come with the usual -3% detection range and +4% maximum dispersion for ships shooting at you. It's just the 200% free XP.

Is this intended or did someone forget to tick a couple checkboxes for this camouflage?

The bonuses are minor and more often than not don't make much of difference but I'd still love to have them just for the slight chance they actually do make a difference and the detectability buff, however small, is typically well worth it for DDs or aggressive cruiser players that like dancing around their detectability range.

Well, this camo is rather cheap with 5 Dubloons, so you can't expect them to provide the same bonuses as the 50 Dubloons camo. ^^

[H_FAN]
Players
3,202 posts
62,344 battles

Well, i guess they are pretty good for the Misouri grind!  :)

Probably why there are so plenty (100) in the small gift boxes. 75 Papa Papas in the small ones also. In 10 small I got 2x100 of that camo and 2x75 Papa Papa.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,924 battles

WG just wants to help us resource the Missouri, so they are giving us soo many flags and camo with bonuses to free XP. It is all completely calculated :trollface:

Sign in to follow this