Affeks

Mutsu, New IJN premium Battleship

280 comments in this topic

[JUNK]
[JUNK]
Beta Tester
1,934 posts
8,405 battles

I just saw these on the official WoWs facebook page and twitter, but no info other than the pictures and historical data. What will be different than from Nagato? Worse AA? Better secondaries? who knows. 

In case you missed the pictures

15591559_1197075030375524_5741025391269915541930_1197075027042191_5127418739087715541480_1197075033708857_5134493967294315665591_1197075077042186_22127156062897

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
274 posts
10,142 battles

Ive heard it will have worse dispersion, terrible AA and will have the Biggest guns of its tier, sounds like its going to be tier 6

[TTTX]
Players
1,841 posts
7,432 battles

There are already two topics about this in the gameplay section. TL;DR on current speculation: stock Nagato at t6.

[JUNK]
[JUNK]
Beta Tester
1,934 posts
8,405 battles

There are already two topics about this in the gameplay section. TL;DR on current speculation: stock Nagato at t6.

I didn't even check the gameplay section for it lol, these threads are usually moved to ships....

WoWs Wiki Team, Players, Sailing Hamster, Modder
1,625 posts
2,725 battles

Kinda disappointed of this, would love to get a Job t8 Bb instead T6.. :/ 

BTW affeks you gif is giving me nightmares >.<

Beta Tester
2,464 posts

Additional preliminary infos of Mutsu

https://sea-group.org/?p=2042&lang=en

- Price : 7.000 doublons

- 58.400 hit points

- torpedo damage reduction : 22%

- 406 mm guns use Type 88 shells

- 4 x 1 torps (7km range, 54 kt, 21s reloading time, 1,2 km detection range, 10933 dmg ) 

15644314_137271573428849_49441802_n.jpg?

- sigma 1.8

- reloading time 35s

- penetration 540/420/320 mm at 5/10/15 km

- only scout plane

- max speed 26,5 km

- turning radius 770m

- rudder shift time 14,4s

- surface detection 16,9 km

- air detection 13,3 km

They are also planning a tier 7 Jap premium BB based on stock Amagi hull with torps too.

Edited by Darth_Glorious
  • Cool 2

[PRAVD]
Weekend Tester
3,802 posts
8,373 battles

Only 2 torps per broadside, with terrible arc and weak damage and speed, yeah that's a gimmick if I see one.

But, with tier 6, 26 knots speed and guns that are just as good as Bayern's, it should be alright premium. Not the strongest one but it doesn't need to be.

Btw, they are saying Nagato will lose her stock hull so will Amagi. Also, next patch is 0.6.0 so I wonder what will the big game-changing feature it will bring.

WoWs Wiki Team, Players, Sailing Hamster, Modder
1,625 posts
2,725 battles

Only 2 torps per broadside, with terrible arc and weak damage and speed, yeah that's a gimmick if I see one.

But, with tier 6, 26 knots speed and guns that are just as good as Bayern's, it should be alright premium. Not the strongest one but it doesn't need to be.

Btw, they are saying Nagato will lose her stock hull so will Amagi. Also, next patch is 0.6.0 so I wonder what will the big game-changing feature it will bring.

dx11 support ;o?

Players
2,240 posts
8,469 battles

So, speculation machine: first, never-in-game Kaiser's stock hull became a tier lower premium. Now, same with Nagato and maybe even with Amagi. And stock hull of Kongou also removed. You hear that?? It's the sound of money for WG

WG, you are diabolical *insert Simpsons meme here*

[DREAD]
Players
12,753 posts
7,885 battles

THERE WILL BE A STOCK AMAGI PREMIUM?

That is by far the BEST news sins a while!!!! I love the looks but it is s pain in the butt to drive her stock! Is this anytime soon, Darth?

Wait! Amagi loosing her stock hull??? F***ck than I am done with her 

• Cool 1

[PRAVD]
Weekend Tester
3,802 posts
8,373 battles

That is by far the BEST news sins a while!!!! I love the looks but it is s pain in the butt to drive her stock! Is this anytime soon, Darth?

In tier 7 too. I'm not sure about having 10 410mm guns on tier 7. She's obviously gonna be in her BC form so no AA, no armor, no TDS, and with torps.

If she gets the same shells as Amagi, that would be way too strong.

[DREAD]
Players
12,753 posts
7,885 battles

In tier 7 too. I'm not sure about having 10 410mm guns on tier 7. She's obviously gonna be in her BC form so no AA, no armor, no TDS, and with torps.

If she gets the same shells as Amagi, that would be way too strong.

Well I guess the Type 88 shell , same as the stock ship. 

Now I'm hyped!

Beta Tester
2,464 posts

I just got that info recently so it's not soon...

Players
2,928 posts
6,315 battles

OK, having seen the stats, and even if the torps are just a gimmick, this is awesome. Also, the torps reload faster than the guns... and their range is approx. what your secondary range would be with the standard secondary build, so more power for brawling.

And if they do the same to Amagi I'm expecting the same for Fuso (arguably the worst offender for "gameplay comfort" stock). Yamashiro T5, stock Fuso with torps. Damn... I'm gonna end up buying all of these aren't I... :child:

Beta Tester
2,464 posts

OK, having seen the stats, and even if the torps are just a gimmick, this is awesome. Also, the torps reload faster than the guns... and their range is approx. what your secondary range would be with the standard secondary build, so more power for brawling.

And if they do the same to Amagi I'm expecting the same for Fuso (arguably the worst offender for "gameplay comfort" stock). Yamashiro T5, stock Fuso with torps. Damn... I'm gonna end up buying all of these aren't I... :child:

Ashitaka (prem T7 Amagi) will have 8 x 610 mm torps (4 for each side)
  • Cool 4

[DREAD]
Players
12,753 posts
7,885 battles

Ashitaka (prem T7 Amagi) will have 8 x 610 mm torps (4 for each side)

They even picked the name from the suggestion? That is SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! Hopefully we'll see her soon!

Might also end up buying all of these! !

Players
842 posts
8,403 battles

I see Mutsu as quite a solid T6 Premium BB, but Stock Amagi at T7? Prolly the weakest T7 BB of them all, by quite a bit. I'mean,  AA DPS of 8/32/10? CV's will rejoice!  

[DREAD]
Players
12,753 posts
7,885 battles

I see Mutsu as quite a solid T6 Premium BB, but Stock Amagi at T7? Prolly the weakest T7 BB of them all, by quite a bit. I'mean,  AA DPS of 8/32/10? CV's will rejoice!  

No! Cause she's fast as a lightning! How cares about these CVs...?

Honestly - will look for Russian and US cruisers for cover and all good!

[DREAD]
Players
12,753 posts
7,885 battles

So, knifefighting in tier 6 between BBs also going down the drain,... yey :hiding:

Well... Are you seriously avoiding knife fights on T7 because you'll find Scharnies? Torps are a nice gimmick but that shouldn't stop you. I would be more afraid ppl mistake her for a sniper because of the range. 

• Cool 1

Players
8,241 posts

Under tiered IJN BB don't inspire me to open my wallet again. As much as I want an IJN Prem BB.

So USN Prem BB keep their tier and get free P2W buffs but IJN BB are to be fed to us in A Hull configuration with broken MM :sceptic:

• Cool 1

Players
97 posts
710 battles

Well... Are you seriously avoiding knife fights on T7 because you'll find Scharnies? Torps are a nice gimmick but that shouldn't stop you. I would be more afraid ppl mistake her for a sniper because of the range. 

I avoid knife fights with KM BBs yes, though I have no problem charging Nagatos, NorCals and even Iowas in my Lolorado,

but it seems I can now start to remove  IJN BBs from the list, especially for my New Mex

[DREAD]
Players
12,753 posts
7,885 battles

Under tiered IJN BB don't inspire me to open my wallet again. As much as I want an IJN Prem BB.

So USN Prem BB keep their tier and get free P2W buffs but IJN BB are to be fed to us in A Hull configuration with broken MM :sceptic:

C'mon guys! Finally they do something meaningful with the stock hulls. That IS a good thing'

• Cool 3