You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
paladin_gunner

More Premium ships and Premium Japanese aircraft carrier

7 comments in this topic

Players
10 posts
2,479 battles

Can you find and add suitable Japanese aircraft carrier to the game? Like one of those that took part at Pearl Harbor or at battle of Midway?

And can you find more and add suitable premiums for all existing nations that are currently present it the game?

For Japanese carriers like one of those in attachment? 

Akagi.jpg

Japanese.aircraft.carrier.zuikaku.jpg

Japanese_aircraft_carrier_Soryu_1938.jpg

Japanese_Navy_Aircraft_Carrier_Kaga.jpg

WoWs Wiki Team, Players, Sailing Hamster, Modder
1,624 posts
2,718 battles

I think T7 as a counterpart to the Saipan :p 

Players
10 posts
2,479 battles

I think that Japan deserves to have at least  premium cv that took part in battle for Pearl Harbor or at Midway because, i think that Japanese carriers are all about agression just like their cruisers and battleship, quick and sudden strikes. 

Or it would be interesting to see a mission whose rewards are one of premium Japanese carrier and their commander with at least 12 skill points.

And i think that premium ships are fun to play and unique like Atago, which has light/medium armor, good guns, and good location for torpedoes that can be launched without too much exposure of ships citadel area. 

As for carriers i have Saipan and it is good, tier IX aircraft especially powerful bombs.

For start Kaga or Soryu can be good addition as premium ships.

Players
30 posts
605 battles

noone needs carrier in these days, because they are unplayble now. Game must be runalbe on playstation and playble with a gamepad, so that ruines this game completly and carrier play.

Players
1,662 posts
8,314 battles
On 12/8/2016 at 2:58 PM, paladin_gunner said:

I think that Japan deserves to have at least  premium cv that took part in battle for Pearl Harbor or at Midway because, i think that Japanese carriers are all about agression just like their cruisers and battleship, quick and sudden strikes. 

Or it would be interesting to see a mission whose rewards are one of premium Japanese carrier and their commander with at least 12 skill points.

And i think that premium ships are fun to play and unique like Atago, which has light/medium armor, good guns, and good location for torpedoes that can be launched without too much exposure of ships citadel area. 

As for carriers i have Saipan and it is good, tier IX aircraft especially powerful bombs.

For start Kaga or Soryu can be good addition as premium ships.

Your wish is my command 3 years later https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/13542/

[DROP]
Players
5 posts

There should be more japanesse carriers... there are alot of them that they were actually built during ww2 (zuikaku, shinano, taiho, etc few examples) would be awesome to have more of them; 

also they're torpedo attacking squadron should change the formation, like seriouslly midway has 2 per plane and hakuryu 1 per plane in 2 formation?!