Loran_Battle

[SCRUB] The Scrubs - Recruitment thingy

2,964 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
2,725 posts
9,971 battles

Our recruitment topic has fallen back to the second page. Unthinkable!

Comes with the lack of Pony! How about a Bat-Pony? They are a thing too! (And they "EEEEEEE" a lot :p)

J8SEsBQ.png

At least take this cookie with you, Pink Flying Pony Prince!

May it bring you strength and courage if you need it.

d546c0bb1471bb90c60cefa589c495a2.jpg

large.gif

Thx a lot. 

Well playing some backlog now. Witcher 1 to be precise. Oh and I blew up a Bismarck when I went point blanc with the Hood after disabling the 2 aft turrets and the propulsion :trollface:; that would be Fighting Steel ofc. Some Diablo 3 thrown in there as well.

Part of me wants to get a 152 mm russian gun cruiser and abuse it to the max (as well as finishing the shitty Ibuki ....), in a division with the Forumites ...... but ..... yeah not really going to happen. Still on premanent leave/or at least break for the moment.

Tbh the only thing I miss is the divisioning and banter on TS with the Forumites ..... rest of the game I can do easily without.

So hows the meta? Caps even more lava? BBs even more afraid? 203 mm T 8 cruisers EVEN MORE SHITTY (unbelievable as it is)?

Edited by havaduck

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

Comes with the lack of Pony! How about a Bat-Pony? They are a thing too! (And they "EEEEEEE" a lot :p)

J8SEsBQ.png

large.gif

Thx a lot. 

Well playing some backlog now. Witcher 1 to be precise. Oh and I blew up a Bismarck when I went point blanc with the Hood after disabling the 2 aft turrets and the propulsion :trollface:; that would be Fighting Steel ofc. Some Diablo 3 thrown in there as well.

Part of me wants to get a 152 mm russian gun cruiser and abuse it to the max (as well as finishing the shitty Ibuki ....), in a division with the Forumites ...... but ..... yeah not really going to happen. Still on premanent leave/or at least break for the moment.

Tbh the only thing I miss is the divisioning and banter on TS with the Forumites ..... rest of the game I can do easily without.

So hows the meta? Caps even more lava? BBs even more afraid? 203 mm T 8 cruisers EVEN MORE SHITTY (unbelievable as it is)?

yeah nothing changed hava , all same old ^^ unless more fail teams and bots and afk

[SCRUB]
Players
8,194 posts
10,726 battles

Meta didn't change much, unless someone is using the 'Radio Location' captain perk. At that point you have a 50/50 chance of him either relelntlessly abusing the perk to hunt down DDs, or to tuck his tail in between his legs and run away from the nearest ship.

But that was to be expected with such a BS captain skill.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,441 posts
11,453 battles

J8SEsBQ.png

hihi ^^

made me think of this one... batman-pony! :D

328441__safe_rainbow+dash_vector_crossov

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,194 posts
10,726 battles

Well, Reaper has a kid and it's making an adorable squealing whenever he's babysitting it and blowing up ships :child:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,725 posts
9,971 battles

Not "only" Reaper has a kid thats "commenting" on the noobs in the game. :P I distinctively remember some other future players commenting on their farthers ingame performance. :hiding:

Also, did you already forget about my birds? Not really kids, but still noticeable "vocal" over ts. Their opinion is usually "tshiiip" about cruisers, birdish for "shi7" obviously (and they are right!) and "screeeech" + "tweeet tweet" generally which means: "pet me/I want to snuggle under the blanket/your shirt", and: "I wanna destroy this very thing I am looking at for pure fun, and you can consider yourself lucky I wont rend the flesh from your bone pet-human......... for now", respectively .

Will ya stop with the furries already?

I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request. ...... Means no. (Thats an easy one, but still a cookie to whoever gets it. Anyway in other words:)

h8856D3FC

Ah I missed the Clop/Hentai-Banter. :hiding:

I read there is some BS thingy going on about a chinese new years marathon. So basically everyone except AO have this:

shimmer_wishes_you_a_happy_chinese_new_y

And for AO (and maybe a few others) in particular:P:

cny_shimmer_2_by_duskie_06-daw5t8s.png

Hm that scroll/banner-hybrid-thingy reminds me of the menus in Battle Chess.

Anyway, I could switch over to posting music, but I dont think that would change that much. :trollface:

I listened to that song all the way home - and then some more, after a particularly great work day somewhat recently. Still in a good mood because of that.

Hell, half of my "skill" in this game came only from creating a playlists with a good spectrum of tracks and then picking the right one for the circumstance!:trollface: (Now that I stopped playing, I can give away those secret insta-purple-tricks :hiding:)

Be glad I show some restraint and dont give some thorough examples. (I am much more astute and may do that in  piecemeal-technique :trollface:)

Edited by havaduck
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,441 posts
11,453 battles

How's it possible that I have a better WR playing solo (60.56%) than playing in a 2-player division (57.92%) ??? :amazed:

Anyway, for Hava:

large.png

Edited by lup3s
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

How's it possible that I have a better WR playing solo (60.56%) than playing in a 2-player division (57.92%) ??? :amazed:

Anyway, for Hava:

large.png

dear lupi , solo warrior always best :P

Noob hava so you plan back or not ..>.>

[SCRUB]
Players
2,725 posts
9,971 battles

Remember you played a lot with me to get the Takao - that would explain it. :hiding::coin:

(Hmmm .... It sais, I had around 70 % in a 2-man division in the last 90 games ..... odd .... blame it on AO, that usually works for me and at worst you get a comment about clopping; or maybe thats just me getting those remarks:hiding::P)

Anyway, for Hava:

large.png

Love it! A few second before that picture above "happened".

h3C9F9898

Which is even more fitting because I had some sweets just a few minutes ago. :popcorn:

Noob hava so you plan back or not ..>.>

Good question.

On one hand Id like to try out the russian T 6-8 cruisers with HE-AP. Esp. the Budyoni should have turned from a complete turd to "just a shitty cruiser" - but then I remember why this games so much a$$fudge - at least for me.

Just take a look a the situations with the skills; not talking about RPF even. Instead of making cruiser less shitty from random citadels form all angles, WG introduces a lot of absolut noob skills. Instead of rewarding a player that looks around for where at enemy turrets are pointing, while constantly maneuvering, WG is introducing a crutch for noobs that bought their first T 8 premium: "You are being targeted/shot at, how about stearing once in a while you dumb fúck?". On the other hand if you dont need those crutches you STILL get randomly fúcked for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

How about we introduce a skill that, if torps are launched from a unspotted ship within 10 km, there is a alert: "How about you stop doing whatever it is you are doing with your left hand, and stroke the wasd-keys on the keyboard instead of yourself once in a while." Would have exactly the same effect, you would still run into those unlucky torps that you cant evade, but fapping backrow cowards would get yet  another easy mode that is bordering on cheat.

And its not like other things like the p2w is getting more rare in this game. You see I heard on the side the Mutsu is being tested. Do I care if its p2w? Not in the least, as long as I dont get shot at by it and the p2w trained captains because I dont play this shitty game.

And the most important part of them all: Where the game is headed.  I could bear something stupid and fúcked if there is a chance of remedy. I have been with this game for  1 3/4 years and nothing suggest there will be anything that could make this game worthwhile for me in the foreseeable future.

Exhibit: A. Hurricanes and Bastion. Hell I remember defending the first retarded instalment of the Hurricane because I thought it would be quickly developed further. So its been what? Half a year? 3/4? More?  Not even commenting on something so completely and utter broken as bastion.

Exhibit: B. Nerfing the splash and penetration of cruiser HE was completely retarded; and heavy cruiser  are completely pointless. I complained about that in Oct 2015. Now its 2017 and the bunch of noobs and [edited]finally figured the instructions on the map out to find their [edited]in the dark. Now only till 2019 and the "fix" heavy cruisers like the ........ oh all the non-p2w-T8 heavy cruisers.

Exhibit: C. The CV interface, because not responding planes and fucked attacks is oh so fun. I rather play the very early RTS and their sometimes somewhat clunky controls over this any time. 3 Years after a !then! excusable alpha and they still havent figured out why it hurts their tongue when licking the electrical outlets in their office.

Exhibit: D. PVE content. Nothing to see here, move along citizen ...

Ofc I could go on but why bother? So yeah ........ I really dont know if I will come back. Maybe I get hooked after trying some co-op, maybe not. You see there is very little in the game for a player if he despises p2w alone:

- I am useless in anything competitive-like gamemode without p2w-ships and p2w captains. -> Ask yourself would you rather have a Kiev with a 10 pts captain or a Blysca with a 19 pts captain in your team?

- Random battles? Unplayable without a division and sometimes even with. I havent ragequited any of the games I played in the meantime, you know? And that included D3 primetime when it becomse laggy as fúck!

This whole game in a nutshell:

Fools_mate_animation.gif

Over and over and over and over again ........

Meanwhile WG plays the wallet game: White not only gets the first move every time, but with a premium account and ship gets 200 k silver and 2k exp from this game; black gets 50 k silver and 1k xp - just to add insult to injury.

So whatever, at least I can still bump the Scrubs-Thread before you Windowlickers end up on page 2 again.:trollface:

Anyway, specifically for AO: Its japan-esque, its animated, and the girl with the big eyes is only wearing a bow-tie while playing her cello. :trollface:

1341835__safe_artist-colon-duskie-dash-0

what is she playing?

Well at least Id love to hear some good bass, cello and violin players interpret this, so close enough. And its my go-to song when doing a desperate counter attack  preferably in something like a battlecruiser; in Fighting Steel just like in WoWs before. :trollface:

Edited by havaduck

[SCRUB]
Players
981 posts
8,105 battles

Well, Reaper has a kid and it's making an adorable squealing whenever he's babysitting it and blowing up ships :child:

She's clearly telling me I didn't sink the big bad BBaby fast enough, and her squeals are pure disapproval. She's a year old and already more mature than most of those BBaby losers. :D 

Also, this thread needs more waifus, so much pony here. 

38817239_400_13.jpg 

^ Best Waifu. 

(Am totally biased as Kongou looks just like real waifu. Despite this and the fact I am of Irish descent, and therefore a potato, our child is blonde. Genetics.)

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Players
2,725 posts
9,971 battles

Also, this thread needs more waifus,

Nothing wrong with this part.

Also, this thread needs more waifus, so much pony here. 

..... but .... but Pony has/is waifu too! :hiding::trollface:

Am totally biased as Kongou looks just like real waifu.

Your wish is my command:

675553__safe_solo_ponified_pixiv_kantai+

She's a year old and already more mature than most of those BBaby losers. :D 

Clearly and definitely. :teethhappy::coin:

Fusou best shipfu!

Wait, Fuso has 6 x 2 gun turrets, not 4 x 2! Err ...... Id rather not ask where the missing two turrets are supposed to be, as I am not sure I want to know the answer.:trollface:

btw: Give the rest of the gang my regards, like Kostis who never looks at the Forum anyway. :honoring:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
981 posts
8,105 battles

Does a woman have to bare it all?

Absolutely. Unless the effect is more powerful leaving more to the imagination. :trollface:

[SCRUB]
Players
8,194 posts
10,726 battles

Absolutely. Unless the effect is more powerful leaving more to the imagination. :trollface:

14553324030_fe7fd9baf5_b.jpg

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

So whatever, at least I can still bump the Scrubs-Thread before you Windowlickers end up on page 2 again.:trollface:

nice sir do it :Pour clan girls hardly bump page (not count ao ) :D

[SCRUB]
Players
8,194 posts
10,726 battles

nice sir do it :Pour clan girls hardly bump page (not count ao ) :D

That's because I'm not a clan girl.

I'm a clanfu. You silly 3D scrubs can't beat me!