Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
Loran_Battle

[SCRUB] The Scrubs - Recruitment thingy

2,941 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

I'd be interested in joining if you'll have me, I'm a complete noob at WoWs but getting better and and old hand at WoT.

Hello zappy, tnx for post , i see u have only 300+ games , for sure you still new in game, you plan get t10 ?

Players
2 posts
781 battles

Hello zappy, tnx for post , i see u have only 300+ games , for sure you still new in game, you plan get t10 ?

I'd like to, but only at tier 8 at the moment

[SCRUB]
Players
2,707 posts
9,934 battles

IE isn't useless.. You use it to download other browsers :trollface:

I have to use it a work. Beats roaming through whole books of case related literature .... I suppose. :hiding::trollface:

I hope you guys had a great time yesterday.  I certainly did. :popcorn:No snow; only there was/is rain coming down like someone is using a spotter-hose + stormy winds.

.... only today the awakening got somewhat ..... unpleasant. Had to do some outdoor temporary repairs in a  storm. Fascinating how determinated anger focused on a task ahead keeps you warm from the inside ....

Edited by havaduck

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

I have to use it a work. Beats roaming through whole books of case related literature .... I suppose. :hiding::trollface:

I hope you guys had a great time yesterday.  I certainly did. :popcorn:No snow; only there was/is rain coming down like someone is using a spotter-hose + stormy winds.

.... only today the awakening got somewhat ..... unpleasant. Had to do some outdoor temporary repairs in a  storm. Fascinating how determinated anger focused on a task ahead keeps you warm from the inside ....

yeah was not bad day :P some red wine and all good :D , see you in game hava , will take you to do some games ^, you dam windows licker :P:happy_cap:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,707 posts
9,934 battles

Glad to hear you had a good time, Blogis.

Havent played pvp for over a week now. Well aside from the one time when Kimie accidently got us into a pvp match with me in the Emerald. Now I have now 0 % WR and 6k average damage in that monstrosity - which I dont mind at all since I can use it as a painful reminder if I ever entertain the idea of buying a low tier RN cruiser back. :trollface:

Well I thought I would play more over the holidays but honestly? Even the idea of what teams are awaiting me is putting me off, both co-op and pvp. Last time I tried to help a forumite getting a torp hit on a CV for the achievement. So I brought the Zuiho, you know the only Skycarcinoma I have, to co-op. Its incredible to what length people are going to whore even the last bit of damage instead of least leaving the nearly finished of CV be (after being asked! Ofc the could head the request in first place and never shot on the CV at all). Ceasing fire on a 800 hp CV? Are you mental, thats at least  5 xp and 300 silver! 5 games in a row - no luck.

Well enough wine, I just came to chew bubble gum, kick a$$, bump the thread and post Ponies.

.... and I am all out of bubble gum and a$$ses to kick.:trollface:

large.jpeg

Edited by havaduck

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

Glad to hear you had a good time, Blogis.

Havent played pvp for over a week now. Well aside from the one time when Kimie accidently got us into a pvp match with me in the Emerald. Now I have now 0 % WR and 6k average damage in that monstrosity - which I dont mind at all since I can use it as a painful reminder if I ever entertain the idea of buying a low tier RN cruiser back. :trollface:

Well I thought I would play more over the holidays but honestly? Even the idea of what teams are awaiting me is putting me off, both co-op and pvp. Last time I tried to help a forumite getting a torp hit on a CV for the achievement. So I brought the Zuiho, you know the only Skycarcinoma I have, to co-op. Its incredible to what length people are going to whore even the last bit of damage instead of least leaving the nearly finished of CV be (after being asked! Ofc the could head the request in first place and never shot on the CV at all). Ceasing fire on a 800 hp CV? Are you mental, thats at least  5 xp and 300 silver! 5 games in a row - no luck.

Well enough wine, I just came to chew bubble gum, kick a$$, bump the thread and post Ponies.

.... and I am all out of bubble gum and a$$ses to kick.:trollface:

large.jpeg

buhahaha , ok today will take you for games :P need you to convert from coop to pvp ^^

finaly finished that trash t5 dd god , was a pain with these plewb teams , and loses :D and yeah emerald same trash ship, i was glad to skip it , yeah always bumb page hava, your pony must windows lick :nerv_fish::ohmy:

71cc613cc3d65c5cbafc25c808f01e23.jpg

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,707 posts
9,934 battles

buhahaha , ok today will take you for games :P need you to convert from coop to pvp ^^

Kimie got me out of my confinement to my co-op-fortress of solitude - this time on purpose (we got accidently in a pvp match with me in a Emerald. Lets say I now have 0 % WR and 6k avg damage in that thing, and it wont change in the near future or EVER). Result is then the daily thread.

Several Windows have been cleaned that day. :hiding:

741504__safe_solo_princess+celestia_anim

Edited by havaduck

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,239 posts
7,621 battles

Owkay, I'm going to close general recruitment for the time being. We are almost full now. Too bad the clans are restricted to so few players.

Thank you everyone! And sorry to those not able to join so far.

The last few spots are basically reserved for people we know or REALLY good players that want to join up...

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

Owkay, I'm going to close general recruitment for the time being. We are almost full now. Too bad the clans are restricted to so few players.

Thank you everyone! And sorry to those not able to join so far.

The last few spots are basically reserved for people we know or REALLY good players that want to join up...

yeah we looking for few more unicorns :P:look:
  • Cool 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
212 posts
2,080 battles

Hey guuuys!

I'd like to apply to the clan if my stats are decent enough :)

I'm definitely willing to learn and such to better myself.

Let me know what you guys think.

EDIT: Ah never mind; just read the above posts...I'm nowhere near unicorn so yea :-P Maybe next time

Edited by BDubzZz86

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

You're still welcome to chat us up for some quick two- or threesomes though :great:

i m sure ao will learn him how windows lick good lol :trollface:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,707 posts
9,934 battles

Too bad the clans are restricted to so few players.

Yep, damn that. I mean what are people supposed to do? Fund SCRUBS-2? Thats stupid, why should one be required to do that in a not-retarded system ......

You're still welcome to chat us up for some quick two- or threesomes though

Ive heard enough of AOs Hentai-expertise to know where this is leading. Dont mind me escaping through the window, head first, before you start. :trollface:

( ...but then again to all interested, feel free to stop by for a division or a friendly banter)

i m sure ao will learn him how windows lick good lol :trollface:

Isnt AO busy licking Ponies? :trollface: (I will never let go of that quote! :trollface::P)

Owkay, I'm going to close general recruitment for the time being.

Damn, so I got now no official reason  to post Ponies  ..... to bump the thread? I even put that one aside for the next time AO posts so I dont have to hear the part about furry again.  :trollface: 

yeah we looking for few more unicorns

Thats one - more or less. :hiding: Its truly as "purple" as it gets too. :hiding::trollface:

b86.jpg

Edited by havaduck
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

Thats one - more or less. :hiding: Its truly as "purple" as it gets too. :hiding::trollface:

b86.jpg

Oh thats a nice pony :D, in my op , no need to close , since we still look for unicum ponys :P

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
212 posts
2,080 battles

Ah oke! :great:

Is there a TS or discord server I can join if people are up for 2/threesomes?

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

Ah oke! :great:

Is there a TS or discord server I can join if people are up for 2/threesomes?

yeah for more info you can ask our cursed master lor :P he knows all stuff from ts to ponys till windows lick:D

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
212 posts
2,080 battles

yeah for more info you can ask our cursed master lor :P he knows all stuff from ts to ponys till windows lick:D

And where can one find the cursed master lor? :B

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,239 posts
7,621 battles

And where can one find the cursed master lor? :B

Surprise!

As for your question:

- Forumite channel (by Tiger something). Password is play4fun. Lots of people from the forum in there normally. Just ask for divisions  and such.

- WoWs official TS. 92.223.3.90:9989

Yes, we do have a scrub TS, but that is kinda meant for our members. Also, we barely use it :bajan:

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

Surprise!

As for your question:

- Forumite channel (by Tiger something). Password is play4fun. Lots of people from the forum in there normally. Just ask for divisions  and such.

- WoWs official TS. 92.223.3.90:9989

Yes, we do have a scrub TS, but that is kinda meant for our members. Also, we barely use it :bajan:

:happy_cap: almighty lor , yay , the boss told all :P

[SCRUB]
Players
2,707 posts
9,934 battles

:happy_cap: almighty lor , yay , the boss told all :P

He appears if you say his name 3 times :P.

If remembered of some old footage of the old TB-times when the "Imperial Forumite Navy" under "Darth Loran" was active. :P

(Yeah I know those game now got a Re-Release, but the only true way of playing them is with Gouraud-shading and without texture looking like crap :hiding: - hey dont judge me, after all I play WoWs too .....:trollface:)