Loran_Battle

[SCRUB] The Scrubs - Recruitment thingy

2,926 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
7,983 posts
10,373 battles

Not enough trolling.

To all potential applicants: As you see we have everything from lockable window to waifus covered ..... as well as some heresy thrown in for free.

Alpha Tester, Players
5,317 posts

So enough trolling.

To all potential applicants: As you see we have everything from lickable windows to waifus covered ..... as well as some hilarity thrown in for free.

No it was takao hava , you failed :P

we need bump topic always so all can see your ponys:medal:

but anyway , dont see our cursed lor in forum :P he such passive :/ no wonder no sailors (ponys) want to join :B

[SCRUB]
Players
7,983 posts
10,373 battles

we need bump topic always so all can see your ponys:medal:

but anyway , dont see our cursed lor in forum :P he such passive :/ no wonder no sailors (ponys) want to join :B

Nah, Loran doesn't post often because his matchmaking always puts him against the higher tier mods and admins and he gets rekt with his stock account evrytiem!

Alpha Tester, Players
5,317 posts

Nah, Loran doesn't post often because his matchmaking always puts him against the higher tier mods and admins and he gets rekt with his stock account evrytiem!

ah lol dam it poor lor :/ but i m sure he is safe here :hide_turtle:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,690 posts
9,708 battles

Ah damn I meant Takao. The whole Takao being the ARP version of the ingame Atago got me there .... well and the companies sub-department Christmas party. ^^

Well at least my theory of blue hair -> blue ingame ship proofed right, even if screwed up the typing down. ^^

and he gets rekt with his stock account evrytiem!

Yep, he might even drop below 70 % WR, the damn Scrub! :trollface: We really gotta light a fire under his flank to carry (us) harder. :hiding:

I still remember his early 23 % WR, high damage Scharnhorst games ........ epic MM, I can testify to that. ^^

Every TS ever with Loran as the commander when discovering what the MM has come up with.

btw: 3:22 could be the official Scrubs hymn? Or would simply the MLP: FIM theme do? :trollface:

Alpha Tester, Players
5,317 posts

Ah damn I meant Takao. The whole Takao being the ARP version of the ingame Atago got me there .... well and the companies sub-department Christmas party. ^^

Well at least my theory of blue hair -> blue ingame ship proofed right, even if screwed up the typing down. ^^

Yep, he might even drop below 70 % WR, the damn Scrub! :trollface: We really gotta light a fire under his flank to carry (us) harder. :hiding:

I still remember his early 23 % WR, high damage Scharnhorst games ........ epic MM, I can testify to that. ^^

Every TS ever with Loran as the commander when discovering what the MM has come up with.

btw: 3:22 could be the official Scrubs hymn? Or would simply the MLP: FIM theme do? :trollface:

can be for theme np :hmm: i think i got lor curce since last time i played t10 with him , geting only potato teams !!!

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,239 posts
7,582 battles

Oh god, I'm genuinely crying from laughter here. People are going to think we are a pony clan! (Maybe I should watch some... no wait, what am I saying... *slaps himself* :red_button:).

Anyways, I see we have 2 more potential nubs that want to upgrade to true scrubness :trollface:. I can only applaud that.

I will come online again maybe tomorrow evening ingame and go around talking to people.

In other news: our clan is steadily getting full. IIRC the max players in a clan atm is 30. We are already at 20 (+Live85, who is afraid of becoming a true scrub :bajan:).

At least the bumping of this thread is achieved again! And it seems to work out fine.

Alpha Tester, Players
5,317 posts

Oh god, I'm genuinely crying from laughter here. People are going to think we are a pony clan! (Maybe I should watch some... no wait, what am I saying... *slaps himself* :red_button:).

Anyways, I see we have 2 more potential nubs that want to upgrade to true scrubness :trollface:. I can only applaud that.

I will come online again maybe tomorrow evening ingame and go around talking to people.

In other news: our clan is steadily getting full. IIRC the max players in a clan atm is 30. We are already at 20 (+Live85, who is afraid of becoming a true scrub :bajan:).

At least the bumping of this thread is achieved again! And it seems to work out fine.

sounds good ;) master lor dont forget lupi :P i always watching forum for new sailors who like play coop with hava :hmm::medal:
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,690 posts
9,708 battles

can be for theme np i think i got lor curce since last time i played t10 with him , geting only potato teams !!!

Told you its contagious. :bajan:

sounds good ;) master lor dont forget lupi i always watching forum for new sailors who like play coop with hava

Love the last part, and its true. :teethhappy:

Oh god, I'm genuinely crying from laughter here. People are going to think we are a pony clan!

105796-Mr-Burns-Excellent-memeImgur-GZPw

(Maybe I should watch some... no wait, what am I saying... *slaps himself*

(+Live85, who is afraid of becoming a true scrub

mlfw2597-tumblr_ltdjzpe1sC1qjr6eb.gif

Everything going according to plan. :trollface:

Wait Live can resist the combined bait of Shipgirls, Ponies and Windows? We gotta step up our game to get him then! Btw. Damn that member limitation in general. :(

Btw2, can you believe there are threads out there, with post containing "bump" as their sole msg? We dont have that problem (yet), now do we? :bajan:

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,352 posts
11,171 battles

I don't mind waifus and ponies :trollface:

Should I also send you a PM, Loran?

[SCRUB]
Players
2,690 posts
9,708 battles

Maybe, at least it cant hurt. I guess it got buried in the flow of posts last time. ;)

Since this is a awfully short post anyway: A lot of you know this anyway by now, but just in case. Most of you like the Fallout game series right? :trollface:

http://foe.ucoz.org/pfe.html

Kimie can read it anyway, but the rest must not forget to switch to English in the upper right corner - and yeah its as alpha as it is, but obviously I love it. Will play it again now, that I wait here anyway for the patch. :popcorn:

Alpha Tester, Players
5,317 posts

I don't mind waifus and ponies

you can pm me :P , well you fine by stats :D ofc need unicums with 60++ ( joke) problem not in stats :)) all you need humor , love ponys , love coop play :izmena:

Everything going according to plan.

Wait Live can resist the combined bait of Shipgirls, Ponies and Windows? We gotta step up our game to get him then! Btw. Damn that member limitation in general.

Btw2, can you believe there are threads out there, with post containing "bump" as their sole msg? We dont have that problem (yet), now do we? :bajan:

hmmm live never jump here :P i think he not a true scrub :D he dont love your ponys hava :( Windows lick only for true scrublords :trollface::red_button:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,239 posts
7,582 battles

I don't mind waifus and ponies :trollface:

Hey no, not necessary :). I've tried to invite you via the player profile, but it doesn't seem to work? Or maybe it does... Let me know. We probably need to be online ingame to invite. So far I've always invited people in the client itself.

Edited by Loran_Battle

Alpha Tester, Players
5,317 posts

Hey no, not necessary :). I've tried to invite you via the player profile, but it doesn't seem to work? Or maybe it does... Let me know. We probably need to be online ingame to invite. So far I've always invited people in the client itself.

dont you think when lup join us , he should send us gifts ?  :P:happy_cap:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,352 posts
11,171 battles

dont you think when lup join us , he should send us gifts ?  :P:happy_cap:

provide me a list and I'll come lick your windows

ac7e2cde8b4d70812311bfdc5e3604d5.png

Edited by lup3s
  • Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,352 posts
11,171 battles

ahah any you want (joke) i can offer you a good clubing :P:izmena:

:P apparently I can only lick friends' windows :(

[SCRUB]
Players
2,690 posts
9,708 battles

Only Windows I gonna lick is sweet OS tan

1413743603833.png

wait Opera is missing?

large.png

Thats better. 

View PostLoran_Battle, on 22 December 2016 - 11:06 AM, said:

That explains it. If its WG, then its broken until proven otherwise .....

Anyway, also a warm welcome to our newest member of the window cleaning brigade.  :izmena:

€: In a few hours will start the last few hours of work for me before the Christmas WE -> WEEEEEEEEEEE. Knowing myself I will be around to play a little, maybe even a lot, but just in case Im not: Happy Christmas, happy Holidays and take care.

h6A6CDE37

Edited by havaduck

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,352 posts
11,171 battles

Browser Ponies are the only reason to ever fell bad about IE ......:(

1413743603833.png

IE isn't useless.. You use it to download other browsers :trollface: