Loran_Battle

[SCRUB] The Scrubs - Recruitment thingy

2,950 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,257 posts
3,482 battles

I just realised Blogis is also a scrub! Ahoy Blogis!

[SCRUB]
Players
2,711 posts
9,956 battles

Nah, they only join all to demolish the beautiful clan average of co-op battles played I created. :(:trollface::P

I think we should add 2 conditions to join:

1. Having watched all episodes of MLP-FIM - as it only takes ~ 22 minutes. :trollface:

2. At least 2k co-op battles. Everyone else is to scrub even for the Scrublords. :P

€: And while we are at it: Could we plz switch the Clan-Logo?

Look at her, even licking a Window. :hiding::trollface::coin:

derpy_hooves_is_licking_your_screen___by

€2: TBH, I doesnt matter what you guys say. As far as I am concerned thats at least the Logo of the Pony-Division of Scrubs. :trollface:

Edited by havaduck
  • Cool 2

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

:DD OMG Hava im sure AO will love licking pony. and besides , only with 10k random games can be scrublords :P sadly coop way to good for me :(

P.S. hava your pony need to lure new sailors , that dont afraid of coop:look:

[SCRUB]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,257 posts
3,482 battles

Ney Blogis, I already have been here. Only now I'm also a shipping skreb. Ahoy!

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

Ney Blogis, I already have been here. Only now I'm also a shipping skreb. Ahoy!

Good day pal :P ye will see you in game today!!:hmm::happy_fish:

[SCRUB]
Players
8,173 posts
10,691 battles

:DD OMG Hava im sure AO will love licking pony

I don't clop.

Also:

H1BdJlE.jpg

Torpedoes for the Torpedo Soup.

Potatoes for the Potato God.

Milk for the Khorneflakes.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,239 posts
7,621 battles

2. At least 2k co-op battles. Everyone else is to scrub even for the Scrublords. :P

We dropped to under 200 pve games average. You have some grinding to do Hava!

[SCRUB]
Players
2,711 posts
9,956 battles

To late, AO, way to late. :teethhappy: You are NEVER going to hear the end of this:

:red_button::trollface::popcorn:

:DD OMG Hava im sure AO will love licking pony.

Yes he will. :trollface:

Damn I should put THAT in my sig. Well there is no need to hurry. uglyparanoid.gif

I don't clop.

More like:

mlfw10852_medium.png

because

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going ...

+

I've read enough Kancolle hentai to know where this is going ...

12662%20-%20animated%20twilight_sparkle.

We dropped to under 200 pve games average. You have some grinding to do Hava!

I know. :( Still I raised that one in the first place from around 80 to over 256. :trollface:uglyparanoid.gif

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

these 2 last ponys looks nice hava:P arent they sweet :D

but on topic , i m glad you boys bump scrub topic ;P

also is that a new rule play more coop then random :trollface:

Beta Tester, Players
365 posts

I might be interested, do I need to do anything? I tend to play Only play DD's, but I can be coerced into cruisers if you don't mind losing.

My stats are hidden and I haven't look at them myself since they were hidden so I have no idea how I rank and I would like to keep it that way :)

My gameplay videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/CranberryJam/videos

Edited by TigerMoth

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

I might be interested, do I need to do anything? I tend to play Only play DD's, but I can be coerced into cruisers if you don't mind losing.

My stats are hidden and I haven't look at them myself since they were hidden so I have no idea how I rank and I would like to keep it that way :)

My gameplay videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/CranberryJam/videos

Hey ya there :) well i looked infos, your dd stats not bad :P your last wr 54.47% , it should be more right :D Our member Havaduck will test your skills in coop (sarcasm)

well our almighty master loran will say, just wait till he up here :):happy_cap:

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

hey, can I join you scrubs? :)

Good day pal i m sure you can , just wait master lor for talk in ts , or any other info he will ask o will want see :o , but by stats you fine :P only you need get t10 :trollface::izmena:

[SCRUB]
Players
8,173 posts
10,691 battles

Fresh blood, good good.

I'll be online later today (afternoon) so if you see me on TeamSpeak (the official WG one where everyone else hangs around too), don't be shy and just hop into the channel and say hi. I'm always looking for some pals to division up with, reduces the amount of potatoes on your team and raging together is much better venting anyhow.

Also, I just realzed I might finally get on voice comms with Blogis.

No more hiding your squeaky manchild voice!!!

Edited by Aotearas
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

Fresh blood, good good.

I'll be online later today (afternoon) so if you see me on TeamSpeak (the official WG one where everyone else hangs around too), don't be shy and just hop into the channel and say hi. I'm always looking for some pals to division up with, reduces the amount of potatoes on your team and raging together is much better venting anyhow.

Also, I just realzed I might finally get on voice comms with Blogis.

No more hiding your squeaky manchild voice!!!

haha one day , maybe you will see ^ i m more focused game play then talk :P

[SCRUB]
Players
3,435 posts
11,427 battles

Good day pal i m sure you can , just wait master lor for talk in ts , or any other info he will ask o will want see :o , but by stats you fine :P only you need get t10 :trollface::izmena:

I'll get there.. Made a mistake by grinding all (/most) lines at the same time.

My stats are mainly from solo-play though.. Over 3200 Solo battles it got quite boring so I want people to play with (and I've already played with some of you) and you seem like very nice people :)

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

I'll get there.. Made a mistake by grinding all (/most) lines at the same time.

My stats are mainly from solo-play though.. Over 3200 Solo battles it got quite boring so I want people to play with (and I've already played with some of you) and you seem like very nice people :)

personally i m solo warrior too :P but with 10k games :D, ye i already know you from forumites so np ;) Sadly got chat ban today , for plundering afk bots  meh

[SCRUB]
Players
2,711 posts
9,956 battles

More Window licking material. You would thing thatt posting that much Pony would have any potential applicant running for the hills, but apparently no. :trollface:

BTW: I already "tested" the ability of lup3s to stand some "milder" (:trollface:) bitching in TS a few days ago. :hiding: Good man, definitely get him ...

h41947A91

.... or at least a Window to lick. :bajan:

Edited by havaduck
  • Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,173 posts
10,691 battles

More Window licking material. You would thing thatt posting that much Pony would have any potential applicant running for the hills, but apparently no. :trollface:

BTW: I already tested the ability of lup3s to stand some "milder" (:trollface:) bitching in TS a few days ago. :hiding: Good man, definitely get him ...

h41947A91

I'm not that well versed in equestrian things, but doesn't that look like a unicorn rather than a pony? And here I thought a consummate brony like you would know the difference.

For shame hava.

Pet this Nyagato as penance!

catgirls.png

On the head. Pet it on the head you dirty scoundrel and get your head out of the gutter!!!

Edited by Aotearas

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

BTW: I already "tested" the ability of lup3s to stand some "milder" (:trollface:) bitching in TS a few days ago. :hiding: Good man, definitely get him ...

h41947A91

Hah for sure hava ! Will talk to lor after my chat ban gone XD btw hava when you change name to havathepony?:B

and AO sorry for not talk , you know reason , and gz for that win , my team was totaly potatos + only 1 dd vs 2 :/

[SCRUB]
Players
2,711 posts
9,956 battles

I'm not that well versed in equestrian things, but doesn't that look like a unicorn rather than a pony?

Its clearly showing sorely. :P Obviously I need to post more Pony material. Pony is the collective term for all the tribes. For example: The variant without wings or a horn (or both) is a Earth-Pony specifically and a Pony generally. Similar its Pegassus-Pony or even Crystal-Pony. :trollface:

On the head. Pet it on the head you dirty scoundrel and get your head out of the gutter!!!

And here I was, ready to make some remarks that the picture looks like its been tailored in a strategically censoring way. :trollface:

btw I know how much you like your  Hentai  Shipgirls, have some Applekaze on the house:trollface::

large.jpg

btw1: Ducks and Ponies dont cancel each other out:

Gotta put at least this in spoiler or the page really becomes unreadable. ^^

1177445__safe_twilight+sparkle_princess+

or

large.png

btw2: How do you get all those chatbans? Either the noobs and cowards are to ashamed before the righteousness of a  Scribe  .... Warrior (definitely, Warrior sounds better :trollface:) of the Order or I am simply not doing them enough justice by flaming them to modest. :hiding:

Edited by havaduck

[SCRUB]
Players
8,173 posts
10,691 battles

I'm not a lolicon nor a furry.

And the only good thing come out of MLP is the crossover with JoJo:

Now back on topic plz. Window licking, we does it and won't afraid of anything to get our windows.

Edited by Aotearas

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

Its clearly showing sorely. :P Obviously I need to post more Pony material. Pony is the collective term for all the tribes. For example: The variant without wings or a horn (or both) is a Earth-Pony specifically and a Pony generally. Similar its Pegassus-Pony or even Crystal-Pony. :trollface:

And here I was, ready to make some remarks that the picture looks like its been tailored in a strategically censoring way. :trollface:

btw I know how much you like your  Hentai  Shipgirls, have some Applekaze on the house:trollface::

large.jpg

btw1: Ducks and Ponies dont cancel each other out:

Gotta put at least this in spoiler or the page really becomes unreadable. ^^

1177445__safe_twilight+sparkle_princess+

or

large.png

btw2: How do you get all those chatbans? Either the noobs and cowards are to ashamed before the righteousness of a  Scribe  .... Warrior (definitely, Warrior sounds better :trollface:) of the Order or I am simply not doing them enough justice by flaming them to modest. :hiding:

Simple XD  potatos get buthurt when get bashed , god they dont have brains at all:red_button:

Your ponys sure a unicorns :trollface:

my waifu :D10db46bbac0be871da607994cea3b602.jpg

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,711 posts
9,956 battles

I'm not a lolicon nor a furry.

You have to be more obvious with a old man not very versed in Hentai. It actually took me a while to make the connection between Applecase and the first one. Also, you know, you ruined now every atsf vid for me in which he says things like "underage-boat" or "teenage-boat".

btw: I post some weeaboo stuff (in another tread) and AO doesnt even notice and comment? Son I am disappoint  :trollface:

my waifu :D

10db46bbac0be871da607994cea3b602.jpg

Again you have to be more obvious. :bajan: I could take a guess thats Atago, but only because the ARP ship ingame is blue without mods and her hair is blue. Thats some weak foundation for a thesis. :teethhappy:

btw: Pony has Waifu too if you want! :trollface: Even anime-girl style. :trollface:

Remember?

mlfw10852_medium.png

How about (same character)?

h1F557CD6

Hope thats "anime style" enough. :trollface: (Taking that Kancolle thread ( :amazed: ) in the OT as reference, it might not be. :rolleyes::P

Bottom line:

hooves_or_no_hooves__by_pixelkitties-d84

So enough trolling.

To all potential applicants: As you see we have everything from lickable windows to waifus covered ..... as well as some hilarity thrown in for free.

Edited by havaduck