Loran_Battle

[SCRUB] The Scrubs - Recruitment thingy

1,654 posts in this topic

[sCRUBS] - The Scrubs

emblem_195x195.png

If you have a window, we have someone to lick it.

Who are we and what do we offer

Mostly a group of friendly Scrubs. We like to play competitively but we're not crazy seriousface. If you like to just have fun, but still learn things from good players, this might be the clan for you. Or if you just want people to banter with. We love to play in divisions, obviously. Teambattles are also definately a thing that will be done and eventually Clan Wars (Soon™). Also as a bonus, look at our awesome clan logo. And don't get me started on the besterest clan name.

We now also include a sister clan: [sNUBS], called the Super Duper Nub Snobs. Because the Scrub clan itself is full with 30 members at the moment and we are too impatient of waiting for a increase in that limit.

In any case: Look no further, apply!

Requirements (scrubs)

Ideally you have:
     - A sense of humour
     - Decent stats (Say for example 55+% winrate, but totally more like 70+%)
     - A desire to play well but in a relaxed atmosphere
     - Can endure Banter, lots of banter

- Speak/understand English

- TS3 (obviously)

- 18+

- Tier 8 sheep (Tier X+ is better)

Requirements (snubs)

Ideally you have:
     - A sense of humour
     - Okish Stats I guess...
     - A desire to play well but in a relaxed atmosphere
     - Can endure Banter, lots of banter

- Speak/understand English

- TS3 (obviously)

- 18+ (meh)

Generally we look at it on a personal basis. Say your stats aren't the best, but you are willing to listen and learn? We might take you on anyways. We might also be taking a piss with some of these requirements. Just find out by contacting us.

How to contact us

Easy peasy that one.

- Reply to this thread (and bump it up for free!).

- Send a PM to me or BadGene616 (our mighty Scrublord) here on the forums. You can also try our Recruiter: xXx_Blogis_xXx (the guy with post #2 on this thread...)

- Talk to us on the WoWs official TS, were we often hang out.

Commander of SNUBS is a account called derparooney, you COULD message him, but please don't. In the (hopefully near) future we will have a recruiter in that clan as well. At the moment of typing this the sisterclan is just starting up.

Smooth sailing to ya!

Edited by Loran_Battle

13 people like this

I know most of those scrubs and am carrying them on regular occasions. Just don't make Loran division commander, he's got the WORST™ matchmaking you'll ever find. Fine chaps to hang around with!

1 person likes this

Lor a super commander :) for sure this clan a worth to have :P so all go join it!!!

Well I'm only Deputy Commander  though :bajan:But thanks for the vote of confidence!

I know most of those scrubs and am carrying them on regular occasions. Just don't make Loran division commander, he's got the WORST™ matchmaking you'll ever find. Fine chaps to hang around with!

That is why we dubbed it "Loran-matchmaking". Making you bottom feeding tier every time!

Carry me senpai 

(Also a SCRUB from a time long ago)

View PostAotearas, on 05 December 2016 - 09:08 PM, said:

That is why we dubbed it "Loran-matchmaking". Making you bottom feeding tier every time!

haha :teethhappy: we did get a nice T6-battle (after getting a T8 one) :hiding:

Unfortunately Badger (my good friend Badger :( ) has moved to other games. He doesn'T play sheeps.

Only if you lick my window.

Yours? Anytime. (I'm always doing it when we div, didn't you notice?:hiding: )

Windows have been licked, though the only good slobbering was the one the Budyonny got :trollface:

Edited by Aotearas

Windows have been licked, though the only got slobbering was the one the Budyonny got :trollface:

Yeah, I left after that match too. The entire night was a disaster, so I just gave up.

Hello

I would wish to join your scrub clan.
I shall try and find you ingame later on today.

I have a manga poster on my wall thus I think i am unicum about 75% of the time and 25% of the time the team sucks. (Banter demonstration)

Hello

I have a manga poster on my wall thus I think i am unicum about 75% of the time and 25% of the time the team sucks. (Banter demonstration)

well i m sure lor will see what you can^

Hello

Just wait till you meet "Loran Matchmaking™". Giving me high tier games and shitty teams since 2015. :hiding:

Do you guys have a website/forum for the clan?

I am interested to know more about you lot.

We do have a forum, but you need to register. It seems to be broken at the moment, because for spam "reasons" we have linked it to the WG account system. But you have to have played WoT for it to work, so WoWs games don't count for some reason (I'm not the administrator).

I will talk to Gene ASAP. Sorry, I am often a bit AFK during the first days of the week because of college and work (which is more school since I'm a teacher and tutor). I also want to talk to the rest of the scrubs about recruits.

In the meantime, I urge all of you to use the official WoWs TS. IP: 92.223.3.90:9989

Please contact me there, I will be online from friday to sunday as often as I can be. Either in the Engish division channels or in the AFK channels down near the bottom.

Hope this has helped you all, and hope to see you around!

1 person likes this

Just wait till you meet "Loran Matchmaking™". Giving me high tier games and shitty teams since 2015. :hiding:

oh yeah must agree about that lol :D even top score wont save team

Oh yeah "Loran Matchmaking" is legendary! Just a word of caution here: Its epidemic. I now also get the worst MM possible. Only known cure so far is "Kostis Matchmaking" - or its rather a temporary symptom suppressor. But even  he is getting sloppy recently, or might even fail to do a thing about "Loran Matchmaking".

Wait you dont believe me? Here take a look at Live: A poor victim of "Loran angry typing" that has now also spread to him. :P So be careful when licking the same windows as Loran. :trollface::P

1 person likes this

Oh yeah "Loran Matchmaking" is legendary! Just a word of caution here: Its epidemic. I now also get the worst MM possible. Only known cure so far is "Kostis Matchmaking" - or its rather a temporary symptom suppressor. But even  he is getting sloppy recently, or might even fail to do a thing about "Loran Matchmaking".

Wait you dont believe me? Here take a look at Live: A poor victim of "Loran angry typing" that has now also spread to him. :P So be careful when licking the same windows as Loran. :trollface::P

hah lol hava :look::hmm: Edited by xXx_Blogis_xXx

Wait until they start working on his kill stealing. I mean sometimes even the game clearly states: "Outrageous Killsteal" - but Loran for whatever reason insist on calling those medals "Devastating Strike".

In that regard with having another case of the Loran-epidemic spreading to other people as I distinctively remember even the enemy team accusing AO of kill stealing. :trollface:

Edited by havaduck

1 person likes this

In that regard with having another case of the Loran-epidemic spreading to other people as I distinctively remember even the enemy team accusing AO of kill stealing. :trollface:

Just to emphasize the point. And no, I wasn't killstealing my own teammates from them :D

and here's me, almost but not really regretting I've already found myself a clan... if I hadn't, I'd totally be applying to you guys now!

Also, bump and greetings from TTT! :honoring: See you on the high seas you scrublords! :izmena:

3 people like this

and here's me, almost but not really regretting I've already found myself a clan... if I hadn't, I'd totally be applying to you guys now!

Also, bump and greetings from TTT! :honoring: See you on the high seas you scrublords! :izmena:

ty pal :P hope to play with u on day , was had nice time play with durin :):look: