You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Eclaire

Crowning the Winter King - Signups

81 comments in this topic

[HELLN]
Players
1 post
11,530 battles

Team name: AERA

Team captain: Dimarxos_Gr

Team members:

1. nickosarvanitis

2. hliasmple

3. SotosGR

4. panos259

5. jim_5054

6. Dimarxos_Gr

7. TheSilentDarkness

8. casperakos_1974

9. tol1979

10. Osiris_s

11. TaZzz_73

12. ziaksd

Edited by Dimarxos_Gr

Players
4 posts
7,258 battles

Tell me who needs a player. Made rank 9 at helloween contest, finished transilvavia 4 times with DD and BB.

Prefer a good teamplay and attac when to chose. Ahoi Bernd

[_S-R_]
[_S-R_]
Players
4 posts
12,833 battles

CLAN Name : _ToNieMy_

CLAN TAG: [_TNM_]

CAPTAIN: vEGZEKUTORv

Members:

Hyppyres
__Alien__
Adziatron
adamL555
4k1ss
ORP_Buka
Bursztynq
PoxKonki

Naturodor

MordiuSS
BismarkPL

antrakasto1

as it is not a problem, of course, it will join (speek en, pl)
Edited by antrakasto1

[GOFER]
Beta Tester
2,898 posts
6,806 battles

Team name:    Drżące Chrząszcze

Clan Tag:-

Commander: Obey

1.talerus21
2.t0t4l
3.carewiczka
4.Delancey
5.ghashpl
6.Misiuuu
7.piroman177
8.Obey 
9.Selasian 
10.Kliment_Pl

11.MayGyver

12.SmerfZgrywuS

Edited by panda_k

Players
49 posts
10,868 battles

Team Name :  "OPA - KM"

Team Captain : Arty_chief / Mueslymaen

Team members:

Mueslymaen

Airplexone

Max_Mustermann

Aquarius_66

RockyBaby

Gageratz

Wacker109

Kabrueggen2001

Arty_chief

riddek

Erdbeermond

Gennadius

Zwaggel

Drekken

tenplayer

[NKK]
[NKK]
Players
2,240 posts
7,634 battles

Team Name: Domingueros del KNN

Team Captain: Apxolius

Team Members:

01- Apxolius

02- PeGaSoX

03- Jcbubu

04- Snowden23

05- Lakasius

06- Timberjac

07- DrWhat

08- Mobius

09- Comodoro_Allande

10- 11ACR

11- Cimmerit23

12- Xavilondo

Players
725 posts
15,575 battles

Team Name: Kraken Crew [CREW]

Team Captain: SexyCroat

Team Members:

SexyCroat

Striko1989

Neo_ST

cyclops1941

T_H_O_R

Gigi505
Tragac011

zLaJa_CrO
Mitraljezist

Rock_n_Rolf
mrki23
Deckycom

Edited by SexyCroat

Tournament Organizer
107 posts
15,229 battles

Hello all,

We're thrilled (and very surprised) by the turnout and attention we've gotten for this, we're now at 50 teams! Much more than anyone expected and a strong sign that the WoWs Community wants more competitive gameplay, and to spend more time beating each other up :izmena:

We'd love to give everyone who signed up a team a chance to play, we really would. But as announced originally we have time and organising capacity really for only a 32 team tournament - expand at such short notice and we can't promise we can make everything run smoothly. 

Our sympathies again to those teams that didn't make the cut - now we know how much demand is out there, next time will be bigger and better! And as you know, whoever is crowned King on Dec 18th will be defending their title soon. Those teams that did not get their chance to fight for it this time round will be given first priority to challenge the King in January, in the order of your signups here.

The list of the first 32 teams to sign up (edits included) is below. There's clearly a long waiting list, if your team is in the tournament but you are not 100% sure you can make it, please let us know so we can give someone else the chance to play.

Greek Brothers Of Arms Navy Dragon Kings Odem Mortis International [Vegetables] GDS
Against All Odds ToNieMy Odem Mortis International [Fruits] Suicide Squad 2.0
Szepczące Chrabąszcze _ToNieMy_ Kaiserliche Marine Mahjong Room
Nord Atlantik Blitz MDIV2 Night Raid Mac Donald Bros
The Devil's Rejects Odem Mortis Tora Tora Tora Swedish Viking
5th Dimension Aseveljet Alliance Mad pantsu
THE KRAKEN WGP2L GWDYS I-SeALS
WGP2W UFR Turkish Naval Forces REKT

Best of luck on the 11th captains!

Eclaire

• Cool 10

Players
725 posts
15,575 battles

this is purely your fault, you as the organiser should have kept count on how many teams are signing up, now i demand you expand this tournament for all of the teams as i for example and coulppe more in my team allready took free days at work (whic are deducted from my yearly leave) on tournament starting days so we can play. Now i cant take back that in my company and i expect you to sort this mess up becouse it was YOUR fault you didnt count and after 32 said signups finished. Expand the fraking tournament or you can pay me my wages fr those 2 days either way works for me.

[TTTX]
Players
1,841 posts
7,432 battles

this is purely your fault, you as the organiser should have kept count on how many teams are signing up, now i demand you expand this tournament for all of the teams as i for example and coulppe more in my team allready took free days at work (whic are deducted from my yearly leave) on tournament starting days so we can play. Now i cant take back that in my company and i expect you to sort this mess up becouse it was YOUR fault you didnt count and after 32 said signups finished. Expand the fraking tournament or you can pay me my wages fr those 2 days either way works for me.

This was stated in the OP:

Spaces are limited to 32 teams, and will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis, as determined by the order of posting in this thread.

So you should have been fully aware of the limit. And it wasn't stated anywhere that there would be a post by the organizers here as soon as those 32 slots are full or that signing up guarantees you a slot in the tournament, so the organizers haven't done anything wrong.

• Cool 2

Players
725 posts
15,575 battles

what a load of bull..... so youre trying to say it ws MY job to keep track of YOUR tournaments applications, for all i know 18 before our team could have been invalid applications, that is YOUR job m8...

Edited by SexyCroat

[TTTX]
Players
1,841 posts
7,432 battles

what a load of bull..... so youre trying to say it ws MY job to keep track of YOUR tournaments applications, for all i know 18 before our team could have been invalid applications, that is YOUR job m8...

I'm not even involved with organizing this, I'm just saying that you have no reason to feel entitled to a slot in the tournament.

Players
299 posts
19,093 battles

Man, it was stated simply and clearly. Just accept the fact you signed up late and dont be rude.

BTW: also KKK was late it seems

Supertester
152 posts
7,546 battles

To my knowledge, the organizers you are referring to have volunteered a very significant amount of their own time (unpaid) over past weeks organizing this tournament... That there is a limit on the number of teams able to participate is I believe a product of the size of the prize pool allocated to the tournament (I may be wrong on this). 

Being disappointed at not being one of the first 32 teams to sign up for the tournament is understandable. 

• Cool 7

Players
960 posts
7,021 battles

As stated in the other thread already.

First you make sure that you are one of the participating teams, before you give yourself the time to play it 100%.

It's common sense and everyone that should have read the OP would know that. Everything was clear, just read it properly.

+ no need to be that harsh/aggressive towards the guys that are pointing out the obvious facts or organizing this, it takes a lot of time and work to organize this, we know this since the OMC Cup.

Deadline is deadline, this time it was a deadlime in terms of a space limitation, not really different than real life.

Sorry that many teams didnt make it in time to grab some slots, but there was enough time for everyone to read the post, even ask and sign up in time.

just my two cents

cheers

Edited by _Frostbite
  • Cool 3

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
969 posts
10,211 battles

I actually read that initially as a sarcastic comment, being unable to believe anyone would act so entitled having read the initial post clearly stating it was limited to 32 teams.

A quick count through shows you were about 52nd to sign up so its not even like you just missed it.

Unbelievable!

Alpha Tester
2,070 posts
1,148 battles
OK, there is no need to 'fan the flames' on this issue. Those who are directly affected can PM the orginisers of this event rather than spill it over in the forum. The rest of you chill and keep things civil. Various posts removed
  • Cool 2

[AAO]
Tournament Organizer
368 posts
14,549 battles

Every team should have 1 represent in the discord group by now.

If not, make sure to check your forum PN and if you didn’t get an invite please contact us.

Tournament Organizer
107 posts
15,229 battles

Any news on when the seeding is happening?

Izolate will be hosting the draws for the bracket and maps on stream.

twitch.tv/izolate

Provisional date is Monday evening. We'll confirm and set up the exact time in a day or two.

• Cool 4

[MS-B]
Beta Tester, Players
1,151 posts
8,816 battles

Good luck everyone :medal:

Edited by Issithin
  • Cool 1

Tournament Organizer
107 posts
15,229 battles

Izolate will be hosting the draws for the bracket and maps on stream.

To confirm, draw for the bracket and map order will streamed by Izolate at 18.00 CET on Monday
  • Cool 2