Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
and444

The USS Misurri (may have the release time)

11 posts in this topic

Not sure if someone has already made a post like this or if im posting it inn the right area (if wrong area WG plz move it the the right place and  feel free to lock it down/delete it if this kind of post already is out there)

so WG just made a post on the website "Mighty Mo`s Coming For Ships"

and it talks about the USS Missuri and that its a mystery and thats it different from any way we have gotten ships before and that we should stuck up on Free EXP.

Well i wanted to know more so i looked on the November calender and this is what i started looking at.

So you know how We got Steven Seagal but all they said was

01 November - 14 December: Something Special

• It is still a day too soon to reveal this... But... Just wait and see, okay? smile.png
  • How much are you into Martial arts?

So i kept looking down the list and found 

11-15 November: Weekend Special: Veteran's Day

• Can there be anything better to speed up your progression than daily doubles? Well... Maybe?

Notice how they say "Well...Mabye?"   

Its 07.11 as im writing this and 11.11 isnt far away. This might be the time USS missuri will be released to be bought with Free EXP or have that amount of Free exp on you to complete a mission. im not 100% it just seems like this day might be it becasue its Veterans day and they said Well... mabye?

tell me what you think.

Probably 35k base xp mission for 5 papa-papa flags :P  what? i was told one should lean from history... :P

i am wondering as well what we get there, but we'll see. It would be nice, though. I also need an upgrades discount, like yesterday..... my money's on the last weekend, though, or, even more probable, december christmas special.

oh, right, 7dec is pearl harbour commemoration. Good call ruyter!

Edited by _cosmo

1 person likes this

It will hit the seas on 7 december 2016.

Probably 35k base xp mission for 5 papa-papa flags :P  what? i was told one should lean from history... :P

i am wondering as well what we get there, but we'll see. It would be nice, though. I also need an upgrades discount, like yesterday..... my money's on the last weekend, though, or, even more probable, december christmas special.

oh, right, 7dec is pearl harbour commemoration. Good call ruyter!

Yes i didnt really think about that. well i was inn a rush becasue i was about to go off like im going to do now. just looked for something SOMETHING to look forward to and know when to expect it.

Does anyone not find offense in that the OP spelled the name of an iconic ship so horribly wrong? I mean, 'Misurri'??????????

Does anyone not find offense in that the OP spelled the name of an iconic ship so horribly wrong? I mean, 'Misurri'??????????

With the level of spelling on this forum sometimes, it did not shock me!

With the level of spelling on this forum sometimes, it did not shock me!

Yea i see i wrote it wrong but i have problems with it comes to writing/reading so if you expect 100% correct writing when i have problems with that then go somewhere else.

+im norwegian so english isnt my first. Even inn norwegian i have problems

1 person likes this

Yea i see i wrote it wrong but i have problems with it comes to writing/reading so if you expect 100% correct writing when i have problems with that then go somewhere else.

+im norwegian so english isnt my first. Even inn norwegian i have problems

i was just kidding mate, no offense meant :P

Then just call it "that freaky ship from the movie with the hardcore moves which turns aliens into fireballs" :)

It's not a great issue, we get what ship you meant. We only want to protect you against this new psycho WG member who goes berserk everytime somebody messes up with his precious ship:

69104.gif

:trollface:

69104.gif

Edited by Robber_Baron

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0