Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
txtspeak

BB mission

9 comments in this topic

Players
3,041 posts
3,645 battles

Goddamnit this is starting to tee me off as badly as some of the old missions in project R and great naval battles.

How am I supposed to get 25 CA/CL kills in a battleship if every single time, some schmuck in a USN DD Gets the kill every single time. By rights I must've got between 30 and 50 CA/CL kills now but because only the last shot counts the actual total is currently 22 for me.

Any suggestions? I've got the BB with the fastest rate of fire (Scharnhorst) and Monstrous secondaries with a range of 7km and I STILL can't get this stupid f*cking mission

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,504 posts

No idea what you are doing wrong. I got most of those kills playing my beloved Nagato, as well as farming british cruisers on tier IV while leveling german BBs.

The kills I made with the german ships have often been double or triple citadel hits for instant kills.

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,328 posts
5,725 battles

I straight up ignore the weekly missions when they are split across all 4 classes.  I much prefer the missions where you 3 consecutive parts to them.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,954 battles

Bayern.

8 heavy guns for tier 6 with reasonable accuracy and on a ship you can afford to be a bit reckless in. Perfect tier to catch grinding RN citadel...I mean light cruisers.

Scharnhorst would probably be the worst because of the weak guns. Not enough damage to alpha strike a broadside cruiser and not enough penetration to damage a maneuvering one.

Players
3,041 posts
3,645 battles

Bayern.

8 heavy guns for tier 6 with reasonable accuracy and on a ship you can afford to be a bit reckless in. Perfect tier to catch grinding RN citadel...I mean light cruisers.

Scharnhorst would probably be the worst because of the weak guns. Not enough damage to alpha strike a broadside cruiser and not enough penetration to damage a maneuvering one.

cheers, I'll try transfering my captain over

EDIT: I'm selling it, its so crap it's not even worth it.

Edited by txtspeak

[CAIN]
Players
2,732 posts
10,858 battles

Take NoCar, Amagi, Colorado, Nagato, Fuso or Kongo out for a spin, go where cruisers are, get within 10km and delete them.

[AAO]
Players
399 posts
7,137 battles

Dont throw away games in hunt to cruisers, play to win. It will complete on it own, tier 6 seems to be sweetspot.

[CAIN]
Players
2,732 posts
10,858 battles

Dont throw away games in hunt to cruisers, play to win. It will complete on it own, tier 6 seems to be sweetspot.

This should be clear...should.^^

Sign in to follow this