Beardroid91

Belfast: Decks soaked in gas?

7 comments in this topic

Players
357 posts
13,025 battles

Hey guys, so i bought a Belfast yesterday, and i have had a few games in her now, but i seem to always get burned to a crisp.

And i noticed i always seem to get hit by double fires when i get set on fire, which a normal player puts out instantly, and then right after another double fire salvo, hints why the tittle, as it is like the ship's deck is soaked in gas.

Anyone else notice this, or did i just have very bad RNG? And what makes it worse is that it was a Farragut and Nurnberg that was shooting at me.

[PST]
Alpha Tester
477 posts
6,377 battles

seems like unlucky on the rng. and or you use a flag that gives your ship weakness to fire?

Players
1,677 posts
12,951 battles

Which flag would that be? Is there a "scuttle me" flag in game? Or did we get the April Fools' flags after all? :D

I didn't notice anything odd with Belfast's fire resistance as I usually get citadelled by AP, not set ablaze by HE. But I share this issue with a couple of other ships. USN DD with 5-8% chance of fire hits just a single random shell from smoke which immediately sets fire on my Scharnhorst etc. I guess we all know such bad luck.

• Cool 1

[TR]
Players
1,156 posts
34,326 battles

Hey guys, so i bought a Belfast yesterday, and i have had a few games in her now, but i seem to always get burned to a crisp.

And i noticed i always seem to get hit by double fires when i get set on fire, which a normal player puts out instantly, and then right after another double fire salvo, hints why the tittle, as it is like the ship's deck is soaked in gas.

Anyone else notice this, or did i just have very bad RNG? And what makes it worse is that it was a Farragut and Nurnberg that was shooting at me.

My "Kiev" approves your post and tells you to wipe that gas you have on your ship. :teethhappy:

I really noticed that I can set the Belfast on fire easily indeed.

Edited by ABED1984
  • Cool 1

Players
357 posts
13,025 battles

Guess i forgot about the reduction flag, but just thought i would hear if others had noticed anything strange regarding fires on the ship, but maybe i'll have better RNG today.