8 comments in this topic

Players
542 posts
5,486 battles

I love the ridiculous rate of fire, it amuses me greatly.

Damage not so much, but citadels - oh yes. 13 in the last battle :)

If I thought the rest of the RN would be as much fun I'd be there like a rat up a drainpipe. But I suspect not.

Players
1,648 posts
12,129 battles

But what point are you making?

He just likes Black Swan and has fun with this ship, which is a good thing. He wants to share his joy with us and expresses his curiosity about the whole RN cruiser tree.

Always nice to see happy people :)

• Cool 1

Players
587 posts
5,313 battles

Tier 1 at present is hilarious, in a fun and wonderful way: 22-24 ships with massive citadels and only AP.....

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
506 posts
5,268 battles

He just likes Black Swan and has fun with this ship, which is a good thing. He wants to share his joy with us and expresses his curiosity about the whole RN cruiser tree.

great i love people that don't have a mood on the fourms for once:). Yes it it great ship and constantly fun, i love it and it can keep using up my port slot till the end of days :)

[VOC]
Players
169 posts
3,286 battles

I heard you like; "HAPPY PEOPLE!?"

09c44c20c9e77cba377db024705a7589.jpg

Players
542 posts
5,486 battles

Just this - it's as low tier as you can get, but it's fun. It makes me giggle a bit, which is slightly disconcerting, but there's only me to witness it. Which makes it a bit more disconcerting :unsure: